Newbie to the forum

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,976
    WTF?!?!?!?!?!? over 11K views? jeez louise!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    Holy Moley
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
    Neato Burrito
    Wango Tango
    Big Drop wrote:
    Holy Moley
    this is just a post count thread for you, isnt it?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Big Drop wrote:
    Holy Moley

1,000!
    Big Drop wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Big Drop wrote:
    Holy Moley

1,000!
    got ya beat by 4K!! :mrgreen:

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Big Drop wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

1,000!
    got ya beat by 4K!! :mrgreen:

and mickey is now at 5001...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Big Drop wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Big Drop wrote:
    Holy Moley

1,000!

:yawn:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    norm wrote:

:lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    norm wrote:

:lol:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Big Drop wrote:
    Holy Moley
    <BR sab="805">this is just a post count thread for you, isnt it?

I could say the same to the both of you , too!!!!

mickeyrat wrote:

well how the hell did you think i got this many posts? talking about pearl jam?? that's about 19 posts...the rest is complete nonsense :P :ugeek:
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

well how the hell did you think i got this many posts? talking about pearl jam?? that's about 19 posts...the rest is complete nonsense :P :ugeek:

well , I think like half of yours are the most necessary pic posts you do so well. 8-)
    Demitris has most of the board beat. COMBINED!!!!! :o :shock: :mrgreen::lol::lol:

mickeyrat wrote:
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

well , I think like half of yours are the most necessary pic posts you do so well. 8-)
    Demitris has most of the board beat. COMBINED!!!!! :o :shock: :mrgreen::lol::lol:
    111 is pj posts..the rest i post is complete Greekglish nonsense.. :lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    oh,,and 3000 posts are copliments to beautiful Polish girls.. :roll: :mrgreen:

dude it's more than 3000 and more than just polish girls :P
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    111 is pj posts..the rest i post is complete Greekglish nonsense.. :lol::lol:

why now you not loving pearl jam?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    111 pm

32,183 hitting on women in greek jibber jabber english :P

3,451 unreadable
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    111 pm

3,451 unreadable
    3,451 unreadable only????fuck im getting better!!! :P
    norm wrote:

dude it's more than 3000 and more than just polish girls :P
    :oops: :roll: cant stop..its in my blood :P
    81 wrote:
    111 pm

3,451 unreadable
    3,451 unreadable only????fuck im getting better!!! :P
    HAHAHAHHAA

• Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    Ok so how r ya?? Still here??
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • clashmanclashman Posts: 320
    RKCNDY wrote:
    clashman wrote:
    81 wrote:
    and 99% of the posts are crap....here it's anouther.

hey, i did not post that much, so its untrue!

LIAR! just take a gander at your posting history:

Total posts:158 | Search user’s posts
    (0.00% of all posts / 0.16 posts per day)

Most active forum: All Encompassing Trip
    (69 Posts / 43.67% of user’s posts)

Most active topic
    :Newbie to the forum
    (21 Posts / 13.29% of user’s posts)

:lol::lol::lol:

okok..... :lol:
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    ZiggyStar wrote:

that emoticon looks like you Zig... well when the mouth is wide open that is.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • clashmanclashman Posts: 320
    tired? need a coffee?
    dunkman wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

that emoticon looks like you Zig... well when the mouth is wide open that is.

Damn right! :lol: I'm lucky to have so many talents.
    clashman wrote:
    tired? need a coffee?

Bored....and I don't drink coffee....and I'm not drinking alcohol or smoking weed anymore....busy....but bored....
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    clashman wrote:
    tired? need a coffee?

Bored....and I don't drink coffee....and I'm not drinking alcohol or smoking weed anymore....busy....but bored....
    so,only sex left for fun??
This discussion has been closed.