Newbie to the forum

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    almost had it killed.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    mickeyrat wrote:
    shame on you 81...you put this up to 100 pages...and not this one... :twisted:
    http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... now+u+dont
    shame on you
    HEY PAL!!!!! You've posted in this thread quite a bit yourself. Leave the baby alone. He's without cigs for week you know. :mrgreen:;)
    yep cos Aga81 is here :D

I feel bad for her because all the Americans are asleep when she's online. I hope she doesn't think we're ignoring her.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Big Drop wrote:

I feel bad for her because all the Americans are asleep when she's online. I hope she doesn't think we're ignoring her.
    I'm pretty sure it's that exact fear that keeps her up worrying at night :|:lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Big Drop wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's that exact fear that keeps her up worrying at night :|:lol:
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    Truly??? I'm quite lost cuz I'm still bakcward - but the time zone seems to be good - have much time to read and think abt your posts - I can decide if I should write anything or ignore your post...
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
    Aga81 wrote:
    Truly??? I'm quite lost cuz I'm still bakcward - but the time zone seems to be good - have much time to read and think abt your posts - I can decide if I should write anything or ignore your post...
    :thumbup:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Aga81 wrote:

Dimi one question?? What exactly I have to do with this thread?? I didn't understand your post (somewhere above) :?
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
    Aga81 wrote:
    Aga81 wrote:

Dimi one question?? What exactly I have to do with this thread?? I didn't understand your post (somewhere above) :?
    do what you feel....what you want....i ment above that i post and read this thread cos you post into.. ;)
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    thumbnail.aspx?q=597593556133&id=ac40e68ea480d13985a8198d605a9a34&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.thecrickettoy.com%2fimages%2fstore%2fawkward-front.jpg

felt like I walked in on something private for a second there :oops: :lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    do what you feel....what you want....i ment above that i post and read this thread cos you post into.. ;)

Shit! I think I feel ashamed.... :oops:

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    cant believe this thread is already at 101 pages

think this is the fastest a thread has gotten to 100 pages
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

Aga81 wrote:

Shit! I think I feel ashamed.... :oops:
    no need to,Ms Eyelook 8-)
    and 99% of the posts are crap....here it's anouther.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • clashmanclashman Posts: 320
    81 wrote:

hey, i did not post that much, so its untrue!
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    well, Shimmy, it's safe to say that a little over a month and nearly 1,400 posts later, you should be acquainted by now and know the lay of the land ;)
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    well, Shimmy, it's safe to say that a little over a month and nearly 1,400 posts later, you should be acquainted by now and know the lay of the land ;)

Yes, I agree! :lol: This is a very good place. All because of the awesome people here!! PJ4LIFE!! :mrgreen:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    clashman wrote:
    81 wrote:

hey, i did not post that much, so its untrue!

LIAR! just take a gander at your posting history:

Total posts:158 | Search user’s posts
    (0.00% of all posts / 0.16 posts per day)

Most active forum: All Encompassing Trip
    (69 Posts / 43.67% of user’s posts)

Most active topic
    :Newbie to the forum
    (21 Posts / 13.29% of user’s posts)

:lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    :wave: Very observant RKCNDY!! :lol::lol::lol:

Wow I see you in colour :)

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
    Aga81 wrote:

yep, it was my orignal passport photo...toned it down when i was told it was "in your face" :lol::lol: guess it's fitting now :shock: :lol:
  • Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    I'm the first non face avatar to post on this page.

At this point in this thread, I feel stating this is actually a contribution.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
    Aga81 wrote:

yep, it was my orignal passport photo...toned it down when i was told it was "in your face" :lol::lol: guess it's fitting now :shock: :lol:

perfect :)

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
    this thread is like having the runs....just when you think you are done, anouther round comes up
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    this thread is like having the runs....just when you think you are done, anouther round comes up

and you still don't know why?? we want to see you all the time and we're sure you'll post something here so we have to keep this thread alive... :lol:

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i've noticed that shimmy has been posting in the amt...anyone want to take odds on how long she will last before she gives up? 2 more weeks? 3? :think: :lol::lol:
    norm wrote:
    i've noticed that shimmy has been posting in the amt...anyone want to take odds on how long she will last before she gives up? 2 more weeks? 3? :think: :lol::lol:

somebody should throw her a flac jacket
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    norm wrote:

are you betting on how long it will take before someone calls her a bad word or how long before she comes here to say 'MT people are so mean!'?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    norm wrote:

are you betting on how long it will take before someone calls her a bad word or how long before she comes here to say 'MT people are so mean!'?

they are nice people over there. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Big Drop wrote:
    I'm the first non face avatar to post on this page.

At this point in this thread, I feel stating this is actually a contribution.
    :lol::lol:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:
    norm wrote:

this :lol:
This discussion has been closed.