Options

E.V. Boston Opera House 8/1 Meet up??Post here!!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,367
    With all the debate and addition of new possible spots, I imagine a decision will be finalized by next Monday. ;)
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Fuck it!

In light of what Taft has said and by location,price & size i think Beantown Pub looks to be the a better spot than Hub Pub.So i will change the front page of this thread and make this our meet up spot.

it has pool tables,beer,decent food and is around the corner from the Opera house

this is it! no more changes!! Final destination! alert your friends & family! :)
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Fuck it!

In light of what Taft has said and by location,price & size i think Beantown Pub looks to be the a better spot than Hub Pub.So i will change the front page of this thread and make this our meet up spot.

it has pool tables,beer,decent food and is around the corner from the Opera house

this is it! no more changes!! Final destination! alert your friends & family! :)

Can we have it at Wendy's? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease...
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    Danimal wrote:

if you can convince them to put vodka in the frosty machine i may consider going there :D
  • Options
    I_Got_ShitI_Got_Shit Posts: 325
    Fuck it!

I work literally two blocks from this place. If we want to try to reserve the private room (which I hear is free?), I could stop by there today. Sounds like this bar gets pretty crowded with the after-work rush, so it might be a good idea...but I don't think they have pool tables in there. Do we have any idea how many people might show up?
    *Does not include encore of Garden and Leash.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,367
    Danimal wrote:
    I had dinner at that Wendy's before the Orpheum show in '94...and upon walking back up Bromfield St. to the Orpheum encountered Jeff at the back alley entrance signing autographs.

Wendy's it is then!!!!
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    I_Got_Shit wrote:
    I work literally two blocks from this place. If we want to try to reserve the private room (which I hear is free?), I could stop by there today. Sounds like this bar gets pretty crowded with the after-work rush, so it might be a good idea...but I don't think they have pool tables in there. Do we have any idea how many people might show up?

there is no official head count but it would seem there would be enough to fill a private room.
    so if you want to try and reserve one go for it.
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Poncier wrote:
    I had dinner at that Wendy's before the Orpheum show in '94...and upon walking back up Bromfield St. to the Orpheum encountered Jeff at the back alley entrance signing autographs.

Wendy's it is then!!!!

You lucky bastard!!!

By the way...I was at that show too. Unreal.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,007
    Fuck it!

"calling an audible" like eddie does with the band mid-set..
    Good decision! HubPub would have been a nightmare ...

Beantown pub it is..

will there be "wishlist foundation" stuff to buy?

I will be there this Friday night (tour opener.. woo hoo!)
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    jecicajecica Posts: 954
    Originally Posted by Crazy Breed
    Fuck it!

this is it! no more changes!! Final destination! alert your friends & family!
    THANK YOU for your executive decision
    will there be "wishlist foundation" stuff to buy?

Sorry, not this time.
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • Options
    jecica wrote:
    THANK YOU for your executive decision

I didn't mean to come off like it was all my decision.

I just think someone needed to grab the reins and steer us toward the clear. :D

def a big THANK YOU to you for doing the foot work!!!