Options

TV Shows canceled too soon

Comments

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,472

I really liked Rubicon on AMC a couple years ago. It was a little frustrating and different which is probably why it got canceled.

yea I liked that show
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    igotid88 said:

I really liked Rubicon on AMC a couple years ago. It was a little frustrating and different which is probably why it got canceled.

yea I liked that show
    I will forever wonder about what the hell was going on. That one season with no real resolution really messed with me.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Rome on HBO

Deadwood on HBO
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,269
    crisis
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,656
    Rake (US version). I really liked it a lot! I'm really sorry they only gave it one season. Stupid fucking Fox.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Deadwood on HBO

^^^^for sure
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    I'm just gonna throaw this out there...I'm probably the only one who watched it...

Freaky Links!!!!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    edited April 2015
    Revolution and the Newsroom
  • Options

Revolution got cancelled? What a bummer, I am watching it on netflix...I am kinda into it...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    I'm gonna add Ugly Betty and Drop Dead Diva....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    ^^^ I liked Ugly Betty

also liked:
    The B in Apartment 23
    Farscape
    Pushing Daisies
    Raising Hope
    Reaper
    My So Called Life (i know it's been mentioned in this thread, but it's worth another shout-out)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

Revolution got cancelled? What a bummer, I am watching it on netflix...I am kinda into it...
    Yeah we only got two seasons and then it was gone :( Ah Billy Burke.....
  • Options
    OMG, YES, the B in Apt 23....I LOOOOOOVED that show, my Hubby even liked it...James Van Der Beek won me over in that...lol
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    I'll add House, Lie to Me and Private Practice
  • Options
    Touch

cuz what's his face wanted to resurrect 24.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Oh I didn't know Touch was cancelled, thought it was doing quite well
  • Options

Oh I didn't know Touch was cancelled, thought it was doing quite well

I thought it did well too...I was really sad. Is it still showing where you are? I won't ruin the end for you if it is.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    No it hasn't been on in a while, think I probably saw the end of it
  • Options
    pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    I don't know if its been mentioned yet, but I think they never should have canceled The Crazy Ones, with Robin Williams.
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Deadwood for sure. It was just getting really good when it ended. There were rumors last year they were going to do the 4th season soon 7 years later. With justified ending maybe Timothy olyphant was the last to commit. I loved that show.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Idk if The Glades has been mentioned, but I was surprised that was cancelled. I know it lost some ratings and the plot was basically the same from week to week, but it ended on that damn cliffhanger!
  • Options
    Btw, it doesnt count since it is ending on its own but I am sad to see Justified end.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

Idk if The Glades has been mentioned, but I was surprised that was cancelled. I know it lost some ratings and the plot was basically the same from week to week, but it ended on that damn cliffhanger!

Loved that show. Read that the cast was told they were renewed before the end of the season, but right before they went back for filming, they were told cancelled.

I'll never know if Callow and Jim ever got married or not! :bawling:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,554
    i don't know if someone mention Flash forward..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    cdysinge said:

Btw, it doesnt count since it is ending on its own but I am sad to see Justified end.

OMG, Justified is ending??? I didn't know this...SO SAD!!! I <3 Timothy! The whole cast really!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ Only 1 more episode to go, maybe 2 if they did a 13 show season as they did with a few other seasons.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Bummer...I don't have cable anyway, I watch Justified on Amazon Prime...but that is sad indeed! At least it wasn't cancelled...

Add to the list of cancelled shows...Leverage!!!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Anyone remember that show V? About aliens living on earth. How many seasons was it? 1 or 2?I think it was great at the time. I need to find it and watch it again. I wonder how bad it is now?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    I watched V when I was a kid, too young to watch it at the time I suspect! I remember it being very creepy haha
  • Options
    ^^^^^^^Its out there on netflix, amazon or hulu. I remembered that show being creepy as well and watched a few episodes not that long ago.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle