Options

TV Shows canceled too soon

Comments

• Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    edited May 2015
    Not all that surprised the Following has been cancelled, it's getting a bit tired already. Very happy to hear Supernatural and the Blacklist will be back :)
    Post edited by jnimhaoileoin on
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

Not all that surprised the Following has been cancelled, it's getting a bit tired already. Very happy to hear Supernatural and the Blacklist will be back :)

So that explains Kevin Bacon's puffy cheeks and weight gain.
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    igotid88 said:
    what what what WHAT!!! That Legends of Tomorrow Trailer before I've had coffee was a bad idea. My tiny little brain is exploding.

Possible Spoilers Warning

Why is Rory in it!??! Why is Sara Alive?!?!! Why is Oliver Queen wearing that outfit? DOES THIS MEAN THEYRE NOT BRINGING BACK ARROW and am I really that upset about that? Where is Felicity and Diggle and WHY would they release this trailer before the flash finished it season because really Barry don't look bothered about Wells in that commercial.

:time_out::dizzy::coffee:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    I've liked the blacklist but I fear next season may be it's last. I told my wife that I wouldn't be surprised if it was cancelled. Spader carries the show for sure.
  • Options

I've liked the blacklist but I fear next season may be it's last. I told my wife that I wouldn't be surprised if it was cancelled. Spader carries the show for sure.

Ah he's brilliant isn't he? :) Really knows how to deliver a line
  • Options
    RibbertronRibbertron Posts: 163
    edited May 2015
    Stella - a show on comedy central about 3 roommates that wear suits all the time. 1 season, 10 episodes. Definitely one of my favorite comedies. It's not for everyone though, a remember a review of it calling it like the Marx brothers on acid.
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863

IF/WHEN Supernatural get's cancelled, despite already being renewed for an 11th season, fans will feel it was TOO SOON!!! :lol:
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

IF/WHEN Supernatural get's cancelled, despite already being renewed for an 11th season, fans will feel it was TOO SOON!!! :lol:
    Don't even speak of such things! Fantastic show, long may it continue :)
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    May have been mentioned in this thread, but Firefly was a GREAT show that was totally butchered by Fox.

I just rewatched it again and the writing, acting, feel were just spot on. grrrrr A bit ahead of it''s time I guess. I may never get over it.

It's Amazing How Badly Fox Screwed Up Joss Whedon's 'Firefly'

Gus Lubin

Sep. 22, 2014, 3:46 PM 72,684 31

The cancelation of "Firefly" after only one season in 2002 has been held up as one of the greatest tragedies in science-fiction TV. A compelling account and new insight on what went wrong appears in the recently published "Joss Whedon: The Biography" by Amy Pascale.

LINK
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Mad men
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    The wire
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited August 2015
    I've said it before and I will say it again, Rubicon. An unbelievable mindfuck they left it hanging like that. It deserves more than one season. I need closure...I've got issues.
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Sarah silvermans comedy central show should have stayed on the air longer.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Hannibal.
    Show was outstanding, Arguably better than Silence of the Lambs.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Haven't read the whole thread to see if Deadwood was mentioned.
    It's worth mentioning again if it has been.
    Fantastic show.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Married on FX. A very funny show that lasted only 2 seasons. I'll really miss AJ.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Freaks and Geeks, IT Crowd
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    This one I am very lukewarm on. It wasn't a great show but there are a lot of bad shows that hang on year after year. Backstrom.

Again not great, but I like Rainn Wilson and the other actors were solid. I think they could've fleshed things out better the 2nd season like most shows do.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Haven, the writing wasn't so good towards the end but I liked it.

The Glades...it was suddenly cancelled, so they never got to wrap up the story. There was a huge cliffhanger at the end of the season and then they decided to axe it...Fuckers.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    RKCNDY said:

The Glades...it was suddenly cancelled, so they never got to wrap up the story. There was a huge cliffhanger at the end of the season and then they decided to axe it...Fuckers.

Same thing happened with Blackbox. Annoying.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,431
    JK_Livin said:

Married on FX. A very funny show that lasted only 2 seasons. I'll really miss AJ.

I'm gonna miss that show too. One of the few i watch.

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    ldent42 said:

RKCNDY said:

Same thing happened with Blackbox. Annoying.
    I can only hope they put out a finale show. Sci-fi did that to Farscape and enough peopple flipped out over no proper ending, so they did a 2 hour finale show to answer questions.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Gilmore Girls is returning I'm so excited!!
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,512
    They canceled ''The Brink''..WTF..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    23scidoo said:

They canceled ''The Brink''..WTF..

WTF INDEED
  • Options

Gilmore Girls is returning I'm so excited!!

I heard a rumour but is it really true? I loved it :)
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Yes it's true, 4 x 2hr episodes, to be set now, so 10 years later. They don't know if they episodes will be spread over months or in a month. I can't wait. I don't think filming has begun though.
  • Options

Yes it's true, 4 x 2hr episodes, to be set now, so 10 years later. They don't know if they episodes will be spread over months or in a month. I can't wait. I don't think filming has begun though.

Great :)