Options

A+ people you can buy and trade from 700 listed members

Comments

• Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    I nominate BB162610.
    We had a great deal, perfect communication, everything was fine...
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,269
    I just had a great trade with JonnyDrama10

I got a Seald Riot Act Lp for my 2010 MSG II poster.

Please put JonnyDrama10 to the list of good traders.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    Please add:
    - TinAnt

Sent me a PJ20 LP all the way from Canada! Packed very well in an oversized box, and arrived fast, super-fast!
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Ok Folks, I think I got every one. Please understand Im just human and I do make mistakes. So if you see I missed some one or spelled your name wrong PM me or put it up here on the boards. Some of the pages got a little tricky there.,

Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    tigers84tigers84 Greenville, SC Posts: 457
    THIS WAS A GREAT PAINLESS TRADE FOR BOTH OF US!! ERIC WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO GET SOME ALE TO SC SAFE & SOUND!! VERY IMPRESSED W HIS PROFESSIONALISM!! ESP SINCE HE'S JUST A YOUNG PUNK!!

Just finished one with J.R. and tigers84....both great and very easy to work with. Helped me out a bunch since I am new to this.
    BUGS IN THE WAY, I FEEL ABOUT YOU
  • Options
    tigers84tigers84 Greenville, SC Posts: 457
    IF U MADE A TRADE W ME IN THE PAST YEAR OR SO AND I HAVENT THANKED YOU ENOUGH W A PM, THEN LET ME DO IT HERE IN FRONT OF THE CLASSROOM.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, AND THANK YOU!! IF I COULD GIVE U ALL A GREAT BIG HUG I WOULD. JUST STOP GRABBIN MY ASS!!!

OH, AND I SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO DON(DWHITE)!! U KNOW WHAT YOU DO, AND HAVE OFFERED TO DO FOR ME IN THE SPRING......COOL GUY IN MY BOOK!! LETS JUST SAY I'M A HARDBALL FREAK!!
    BUGS IN THE WAY, I FEEL ABOUT YOU
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Ok Folks, I think I got every one. Please understand Im just human and I do make mistakes. So if you see I missed some one or spelled your name wrong PM me or put it up here on the boards. Some of the pages got a little tricky there.,

You're a human? Don, I'm so disappointed.

:D:D
  • Options
    TinAntTinAnt Posts: 343
    Got a setlist from Hugh Freaking Dillon. A+

Nice easy transaction!
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    dwhite76 wrote:

You're a human? Don, I'm so disappointed.

:D:D

Yeah Im human but Im never wrong :D Man I love all my 10 club buddies. If I ever win the lotto I will fly every one out to a nice resort and I will offer the PJ guys a big lump sum of money for charity if they would do a show for my buddies and me.

Im buying a lotto ticket tomorrow, So you guys better be nice. :D Oh and No requests I pick the set list :lol:
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Just finished a deal with erocshifty really good dude . Eric has a great taste in mucus and it was nice chatting with him. Thanks man!
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    PSUS2H wrote:
    Just finished a deal with erocshifty really good dude . Eric has a great taste in mucus and it was nice chatting with him. Thanks man!

Whats Erics favorite color mucus. I love the Green kind :lol::D
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    PSUS2H wrote:
    Ha ha incredible !! Have to love posting this on an iPhone with auto correct .

Whats Erics favorite color mucus. I love the Green kind :lol::D
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
    PSUS2H is great to deal with! fair prices & very quick shipping! as far as mucus goes, i like the green, with the hint of the brownish/yellow that comes from being a smoker of multiple kinds of "tobacco"...
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • Options
    TinAnt wrote:
    Got a setlist from Hugh Freaking Dillon. A+

Nice easy transaction!

thanks Brian! agreed!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    dwhite76 wrote:

Hey there, thanks for the most recent update on this thread. You have my username is themmessenger (2 M's) instead of themessenger so if you could fix that at some point, that would be awesome. Also I changed my username back early last year from Fortunateme to themessenger so you can delete Fortunateme if you would like. Thanks again,
    Mike.
  • Options
    TinAntTinAnt Posts: 343
    Made a trade with Elzar, please add him or bold him.

Good communication, nice packaging and good deal for both!
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Hey Don, can you add JK36392? You got all the rest of mine cept for him. Not the same dude as JK109224 :D

Yes, I know you're human :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
    Just made great trades/Sales with Dirty Tom, JK36392 and cjzoly....Great Communication, instant tracking #'s all around :D:D
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    Indi4enceIndi4ence Posts: 947
    dealt with Elwayvedder again, he's the man :D
  • Options
    I know he's already on here- but crazypjfan hooked me up w some GREAT records- I highly recommend him as a trading/selling partner.

He's straight up.
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    I know he's already on here- but crazypjfan hooked me up w some GREAT records- I highly recommend him as a trading/selling partner.

He's straight up.

Thanks so much, John! I hope you enjoy those records :D

btw, MayDay Malone is a class act as well. You get NO bullshit with this guy!
  • Options
    cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
    mmharrin needs to be added here as well! He did me quite a favor regarding a vinyl I needed to replace! Thanks Mike!
  • Options
    -.- Glorified GnothingMan -

Definitely needs to be in bold. I've done a few trades with him. He was very gracious, quick, and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone!
  • Options
    crazypjfan definitely hooked me up. He needs to be in bold.

also elwayvedder. Will do business with him any day of the week
    "I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as Josh Homme"
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,050
    crazypjfan definitely hooked me up. He needs to be in bold.

also elwayvedder. Will do business with him any day of the week

you as well my friend.

Don- please add nothingman203 to the list of amazing PJ fans. His name is PJ too which makes him even cooler.

PJ, stay sound and safe.
  • Options
    mahndogmahndog Posts: 394
    Hey all!

Just completed 3 trades with 3 awesome jammers!

Lurker for Lost Dogs vinyl

bobear05 for Eds uke on vinyl

and

Parksy for RVM vinyl

all 3 awesome to deal with and great communication! add em to the list or bold em or double bold them A +++

Jeremy
    Toronto 9.21.96/Barrie 8.22.98/Toronto 10.5.00/Toronto 6.28.03/Kitchener 9.11.05/Toronto 5.10.06/Toronto 8.21.09/PJ20 9.03.11/PJ20 9.04.11/Toronto 9.11.11/London 7.16.13/Buffalo 10.12.13

kingjeremysig.jpg
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,046
    Just completed a great trade with PSUS2H. Thanks Scott!!!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    not so weird the way silvergui isnt on the good trade list but vedderman72 is well known round here and isnt either...
  • Options
    I want to put up MJ61879 as an A+... He recently worked two different deals with me and was top notch in communication and speed....
  • Options
    Don thanks for doing this list. Any chance I can get a bold ;-)
This discussion has been closed.