Options

A+ people you can buy and trade from 700 listed members

Comments

• Options
    fanofzsfanofzs NYC Posts: 507
    dwhite76 wrote:
    More names added. :D Reached the 300 mark :D

You're still working on adding names correct? Because myself "fanofzs" and "thebetterman" are waiting to be put on the list. We are at the bottom of page 44. I PM'd you before as well.

Thanks.
  • Options
    movaughn wrote:
    Just made a trade with Glorified GnothingMan. Great guy with good communication. Package arrived safe. Thanks.
    Thank you Mo. You are deservedly on here already but here's another nomination for ya! I would trade with you anytime my man.

I have had successful and enjoyable trades with a handful of gracious individuals from this board in the last few months. Here are most of them. Please forgive me if I missed anyone:

elwayvedder - probably on here a dozen times. Very generous
    AHill721 - Seems like a swell guy who was invloved in a 3-way (trade) with me ( :shock: Uhm, that didn't come out right....)
    bosshogg18 - my first trade on here. Swapped a 2011 Edmonton shirt for his 2011 Vancouver shirt. Thanks!
    Hugh Freaking Dillon - Outstanding Winnipegger who hooked me up righteously with some Hip posters
    garland09 - Swapped him an Edmonton Emek for a couple vinyl and a couple posters. A real stand-up guy who could have bitched about the trade but said he felt quite satisfied. Thanks g!
    pjsteelerfan - Got a few posters off of him and he discounted me a bit when I mentioned a price issue. Solid dude. Thanks
    dogstolethings - Gave me a great price on a sweet 2011 EV/Brisbane/Spusta print. Thanks
    drewdawq - Real smooth shirt for shirt trade. Seems like a great guy. Thanks!
    jmelugin - I scored a black circle or two from him and he gave me the best deal on ultra-fast shipping ever. Highly reccomended!!!
    starmap3333 - Hooked me up with a gorgeous EV pick shirt. Very cool guy to deal with. Thanks!
    rjwhite19 - Worked a quick ans easy deal for his grim reaper shirt. Thanks!
    Alpine Bound - Sold me a nice copy of 'No Code' at a fair price. Very easy to deal with. Thanks!
    scott_perry - Scored beautiful copies of RVM and Lost Dogs from him. Very easy to chat with and items shipped fast and were packaged well. Thanks!
    janvanderdam - Have done a number of transactions with jan and he has delivered the goods each and every time. Recommended!
    dugsangsxr - hooked me up with a McBobble. Thanks!
    KillTaker - Hassle free deal for a PJ thermal shirt. Thanks!
    MirrorBoxer - Hassle free sale of a couple of T's. Thanks!
    parasolmonster - Oustanding forum member! Very cool down-to-earth dude who hooked me up BIG!
    Lftdaporch - A smooth and excellent trade of a vinyl for vinyl. Thanks!
    shawnyballgame - Scored a couple of t's from him with no hiccups at all.
    jarofflies - Super nice guy. Hooked me up with a MINTA++ copy of Riot Act. Thanks!
    T_Martin - Nice guy who swapped me a Jays shirt for a Jets shirt. Thanks mang!

Overall, I have found this forum to be full of wonderful individuals and honest, considerate traders. I can count on about two fingers the amount of times that I didn't have a flawless interaction with folks here. THANKS Y'ALL!!
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    breylanbreylan The Dreary Midwest Posts: 175
    dwhite76 wrote:
    add breylan to the list
    sent me a faithfull ale bottle for free...

No hes not going on the list. He sent you the bottle and not me :( So hes going on the No sent bottle list :lol:

Any one know if these ended up in the Valley of Arizona. Any info would be great. Thanks.

Side note..... breylan welcome to the list :D

Thanks, I shared all I had and it seems to be all gone at this point.... I'll keep an eye out though!

Cheers.
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Glad White Discussion is there. He's a great dude.
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    fanofzs wrote:
    dwhite76 wrote:

You're still working on adding names correct? Because myself "fanofzs" and "thebetterman" are waiting to be put on the list. We are at the bottom of page 44. I PM'd you before as well.

Thanks.

Yes, I am. Sorry about the delay. Your all set now :D
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    Im still going through pages 30 and up. So if you see I missed your name Ill get to it or PM me and Ill get it on there faster. Thanks guys :D
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    I recently traded with AllEncompassingTrip and it was a great deal, lots of open communication. He even shipped the item priority mail insured w/ delivery confirmation. The item was well packaged and arrived quickly. I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks so much AET, it was a pleasure and I finally got my most wanted item, now onto the next!
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    ;)
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    dwhite76 wrote:
    fanofzs wrote:
    dwhite76 wrote:

Thanks.

Yes, I am. Sorry about the delay. Your all set now :D
    Hey man.
    I pm'd you a couple days ago asking if you ever found a bottle. Let me know. I might be able to score you one.
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    NAUjackfan

Can't believe he's not on there yet! Someone else surely has done business with him! ;) I've done two things with him, just thought to check the list.
    Thanks!
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    Aussie357Aussie357 Posts: 649
    Another "UP" for ahill721 and Arq - both great members! Thanks Adam and Jose!!! :thumbup:
    Cheers!
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Page 45. Put me onto the elite list for crying out loud!!! LOL!

Elite list? I can't get on The list (pg 30 and 32 - I think) :lol:

I'm about out of stuff to trade though :lol:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options

Sorry, You were on the list after my original. During switching the format of the look of this thread I used a older list I had and Im still seeing what names were left off during the transfer. Thanks for helping me out. It makes it a lot easier when people tell me they were left off.

Thanks to every one :D
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:

Sorry, You were on the list after my original. During switching the format of the look of this thread I used a older list I had and Im still seeing what names were left off during the transfer. Thanks for helping me out. It makes it a lot easier when people tell me they were left off.

Thanks to every one :D

Not a problem. You're doing a great job :D
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
    Just completes a transaction with Aussie357! Great transaction and communication was fantastic throughout! Highly recommended!
  • Options
    Aussie357Aussie357 Posts: 649
    Right back at cropdustdair - easy deal, and vinyl arrived in pristine condition!
    Cheers!
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Just made another deal with sctt_perry for a White Stripes Icky Thump 7" picture disc. Scotts a great guy to trade with and I hope he enjoys with his new White Strips 45.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    received a couple non-pj related vinyl from "cuseoscar" in a trade. very easy to deal with, smooth transaction and quick and excellent packaging. Highly recommend
  • Options
    Can you feel all the love :-D
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Can you feel all the love :-D

Absolutely, there are some great folks on this forum. Makes me proud to be a HUGE Pearl Jam fan.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,912
    +1 Chrisilein :D
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    Throw another notch on JMo's belt.
    Just got an awesome Evil Goat hat from him.
    A+ to deal with.
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    What a total pleasure making a deal with jamminpearls :thumbup:
    Thanks Joe, so much, for making my first "buy" thru Lost Dogs so easy!!
    Toronto 09 Klausen, which was delivered in less than a week, is ready for framing!!!
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    Just finished one with J.R. and tigers84....both great and very easy to work with. Helped me out a bunch since I am new to this.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    could we BOLD JMo?

Poster well packed and raced across the country
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    could we BOLD JMo?

Poster well packed and raced across the country

Sure thing, as long as you promise to fill your glass half full :lol:
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    I know that he was nominated several times before and all here know that Demetrios is a great person to deal with!

However, I had a great deal with him too...great communication, perfect!!!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    please give the nod to crazypjfan. easy to work with, great communication, and the deal went through swiftly.
    thanks! :thumbup:
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    please give the nod to crazypjfan. easy to work with, great communication, and the deal went through swiftly.
    thanks! :thumbup:

Right back at you, man! WHOFEELSLIKEADRANK was very easy to deal with and was superfast with the payment!
  • Options
    tater926tater926 Posts: 263
    Just made a deal with GratefulJam and I couldn't be more pleased! This was my first private transaction online and GratefulJam made it very easy. Great communication and the poster I received is perfect!

Thank you!!
    United Center-Jun 29 1998 Alpine Valley-Oct 8 2000
    Assembly Hall-Apr 23 2003 Alpine Valley-Jun 21 2003
    Grant Park-Aug 5 2007 United Center-Aug 23 2009
    United Center-Aug 24 2009 Alpine Valley-Sep 3 2011
    Alpine Valley-Sep 4 2011 Wrigley Field-Jul 19 2013
This discussion has been closed.