Options

A+ people you can buy and trade from 700 listed members

Comments

• Options
    jonnyhjonnyh Posts: 41
    i'd like to acknowledge some amazing transactions over the past couple weeks. thanks to lando and Porchsitter for the posters and for recognizing me here. also from today, i'm happy to say LeafsJaysCubsRaptorsFan was also great to deal with. thanks to all for helping to build and maintain such a strong community.
  • Options
    I'd like to echo the sentiments of jonnyh. Bought some prints from me. Great communication and quick payment. Thanks again. Enjoy and happy new year
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Better Dan wrote:
    I nominate crazypjfan. I have been communicating with him on some vinyl he had and purchased something from him recently. Really nice guy and even looked through his collection for other stuff I told him I might be interested in.

Better Dan was a pleasure to work with as well. If everyone were as reasonable as him, this board would be a much better place :D Thanks for an awesome trade!
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    NoelMichael sold me a beautiful EV Solo poster from this summer's show. Great communication and fair price. He packaged it great and I would not hesitate to deal with him again......
  • Options
    cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
    Add Stardog27! A fabulous trader and packages items with extreme care and added security! Thanks Stardog27!
  • Options
    Tboz51Tboz51 Posts: 2,808
    Hello all,
    Please bold Tboz51. He is a nice guy to trade with. Not only did I get a killer poster but I also feel like I made a friend in the process. Really cool guy and easy to communicate with. Would deffinitely trade with him again. Thanks Tboz51.. 8-)
    I wrote it higher in the thread, but will reiterate that you are a good man too.

Thank you for your kind words.
    "Honesty will always be construed as negative to a dumbass"
    :-)
  • Options
    Anyone gonna add me to the club?
    :(
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,029
    Anyone gonna add me to the club?
    :(
    yes, please add STONEd and dAMENT-ED to the list. Great guy!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Sold some prints to Beddie vedder. Easy to deal with, quick payment and solid communication
  • Options
    completed a trade with "pjradio". Excellent packaging, quick shipping and solid communication. Highly recommend. Thanks again
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,909
    I'd like to nominate derbydave. I recently helped him with a poster and he was a pleasure to deal with. Happy to help him out anytime.
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    I'de like to nominate crazypjfan. he is a great guy, easy to deal with, upfront about everything and communicates quickly. He even included some surprise stickers in this deal as well. No one should fear a deal with this man!
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    Indi4enceIndi4ence Posts: 949
    Elwayvedder is great. Fast shipping, amazing communication. Hope to meet one day. A+
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    I'de like to nominate crazypjfan. he is a great guy, easy to deal with, upfront about everything and communicates quickly. He even included some surprise stickers in this deal as well. No one should fear a deal with this man!

Thanks for those kind words, man! I have to say the same about Grandmas Jam. He had great communication and he was awesome to deal with throughout the trade process. You don't have to worry about him since he's a man of his word. I would trade with him any time I get the chance. Thanks again and enjoy your posters!
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,083
    Indi4ence wrote:
    Elwayvedder is great. Fast shipping, amazing communication. Hope to meet one day. A+

Thank you James. I wish I got to know you earlier in this little PJ life we live.

Don, please add Indi4ence as an A++ person to trade with...he's more generous to this world than anyone really knows so I am very grateful for getting to know him

Thanks!
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    Here we are again! I would like to nominate given to grunge!
    We had an awesome trade, great communication and he payed immediately! Great jammer!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    I,m sure Pdalowsky has a mention in this thread somewhere but i,d like to thank him again for making my collection smaller :mrgreen:

Top guy to deal with but i,m sure most of you already know this 8-)
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,041
    i'd like to give positive feedback for dwhite76. he sent me a 9/11 toronto poster fast and in pristine shape for a great price. thanks again don.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    add breylan to the list
    sent me a faithfull ale bottle for free...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    add breylan to the list
    sent me a faithfull ale bottle for free...

No hes not going on the list. He sent you the bottle and not me :( So hes going on the No sent bottle list :lol:

Any one know if these ended up in the Valley of Arizona. Any info would be great. Thanks.

Side note..... breylan welcome to the list :D
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    i'd like to give positive feedback for dwhite76. he sent me a 9/11 toronto poster fast and in pristine shape for a great price. thanks again don.

Thanks but that guy is always sick and takes to long to ship things out :( Sorry to my poster buddies. I love ya all :D
  • Options
    I just completed a trade with cropdustdair and couldn't be happier! He conducted a terrific trade, kept in contact throughout and I'm thrilled with the outcome!
    Stardog
  • Options
    movaughnmovaughn Posts: 1,293
    Just had an awesome trade with pjradio. Arrived great and even had some extras :D Thanks alot for this trade. I finally have a PJ20 program now.
    Alpine Valley - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley - Oct 08, 2000, Alpine Valley - Jun 21, 2003
    United Center - May 16, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 30, 2006
    Alpine Valley - Sep 03, 2011, Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Wrigley Field - August 20, 2016, Wrigley Field - August 22, 2016
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    ^^^yeah...great trade with movaughn...great packaging, fast, & plenty of communication...would deal with him again for sure!
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    mick29mick29 Posts: 37
    Would like to add Chicagone to the list, got my Brisbane 98 poster from him, save and sound and in good condition as described!

Cheers
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Suziemay wrote:
    Hey Don!

Want to add another vote for White Discussion.

Also, wpg pearl and multiple votes for JK36392

All three as buyers. They paid promptly, and were awesome to deal with. :mrgreen:
    Hey Don, can you add/highlight these folks?

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    thank Su May...........loving my chelios print
    ajb
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    wpg pearl wrote:
    thank Su May...........loving my chelios print
    :mrgreen::mrgreen: Happy to hear that!!
  • Options
    More names added. :D Reached the 300 mark :D
  • Options
    Page 45. Put me onto the elite list for crying out loud!!! LOL!
This discussion has been closed.