cooper beer

13»

Comments

• Seriously??? :shock: :cry: You mean Alice Springs Chicken isn't really from Alice Springs? :( Damn.

The Alice springs chicken actually became extinct in 1989 due to crocs, over hunting by the local aborigines and a rare form of chicken cancer exclusively found in the Alice springs chicken. It was really very tragic as the Alice springs chicken was our national bird and was kind of a huge icon.
    But you can still find it on the Outback Steakhouse menu - it DOES exist! :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • 81 wrote:
    Big Drop wrote:
    There's something not right about beer that comes from warm places. I'll stick to drinking Canadian.
    Red stripe

I think I just threw up a little bit. :sick:
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • Seriously??? :shock: :cry: You mean Alice Springs Chicken isn't really from Alice Springs? :( Damn.

The Alice springs chicken actually became extinct in 1989 due to crocs, over hunting by the local aborigines and a rare form of chicken cancer exclusively found in the Alice springs chicken. It was really very tragic as the Alice springs chicken was our national bird and was kind of a huge icon.
    But you can still find it on the Outback Steakhouse menu - it DOES exist! :mrgreen:

Wow. I never noticed Alice Springs Chicken on the menu (or any chicken - it's a steakhouse, right?). Sad story about the extinction. I haven't ordered chicken in a restaurant since... um, unless Popeye's counts as a restaurant...oh yeah I got fried chicken at Jones last year - that was good.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    81 wrote:
    Sam adams is the most over rated beer imo

the sam 12 pack holiday sampler is golden. but those are really the only beers i enjoy from them. the rest is pretty average.