Turkey sandwich with marble jack cheese

an apple

12 oz. full strength Coke
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,486
    turkey lettuce bacon ranch wrap
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    Rest easy Two-toed Sloths.. Pollo Tropical just barely made the cut.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Chocolate/vanilla swirl soft serve for dessert.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    cheddar popcorn

47 you say
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909

A couple years ago I went through McD's drive through and asked for one of these. They had no idea what I was talking about; they didn't serve them anymore. :(
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:

A couple years ago I went through McD's drive through and asked for one of these. They had no idea what I was talking about; they didn't serve them anymore. :(

Old timer!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    greek pizza
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I go to a wrap and salad place in Boca Raton every thursday. Foods great, but the patrons drive me fucking crazy -- old folks who dont give a fuck, fake tits soccer moms, and dudes who shave their bodies and wear too much cologne.. but thats besides the point because they have good food and a nice little outside table area, and they punch my lunch card every week and after ten lunches I get a free one. Today is the big day.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    I go to a wrap and salad place in Boca Raton every thursday. Foods great, but the patrons drive me fucking crazy -- old folks who dont give a fuck, fake tits soccer moms, and dudes who shave their bodies and wear too much cologne.. but thats besides the point because they have good food and a nice little outside table area, and they punch my lunch card every week and after ten lunches I get a free one. Today is the big day.

Nice!

Will you get the meatloaf again?
  • Options

Nice!

Unfortunately, they don't serve uncivilized dishes. :nono:

Its the one healthy place I can tolerate. But on free lunch punch days, I totally screw the healthy aspect by getting an enormous banana chocolate chip muffin for an afternoon snack. (thats right muffin haters, its enormous)
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293

Nice!

(thats right muffin haters, its enormous)

The crumbs!
  • Options

The crumbs!

I have a large tray i eat over, then I sift my crumbs into a pile and either gobble them up like a vacuum, or toss them, depending on the bread to chocolate chip ratio.
  • Options

The crumbs!

I have a large tray i eat over, then I sift my crumbs into a pile and either gobble them up like a vacuum, or toss them, depending on the bread to chocolate chip ratio.

cookie-monster.jpg
  • Options
    :lol::lol: Cookie Monster.. the ultimate crumb maker.
  • Options
    :lol::lol: Cookie Monster.. the ultimate crumb maker.

C is for cookie. The first "C" word a child learns.
  • Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    chicken strips & sweet potato tater tots
  • Options
    jbarbian wrote:

Someone just told me about sweet potato tater tots! Finally, something edible to post in the "what made my day" thread!

Seriously. That will be awesome. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    potato pancakes and tapioca
  • Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    jbarbian wrote:

Someone just told me about sweet potato tater tots! Finally, something edible to post in the "what made my day" thread!

Seriously. That will be awesome. :mrgreen:
    they are AWESOME and I can have them every day if I wanted :lol: perks of the job!
  • Options
    rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    pulled pork sammich :think:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    Brat on the grill. :D
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Pizza pizza, go in tummy! Me so hungie me so hungie!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626
  • Options
    crap..baggo at noon :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    fritos
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    a small rye roll with one half piece of cheddar cheese and a piece of deli ham
    warmed in the micro till oozy
  • Options
    pizza!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    kolokithokeftedes