Options

What's for lunch...

Comments

• Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    kolokithokeftedes

Koala who? :corn:

Man I'm hungry. Imuna tear up something.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    turkey sandwich :yawn:
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

7-11?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    81 wrote:

7-11?
    :lol::lol::lol:

No.
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Tuna fish. Maybe some cereal in an hour.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    cafeteria meatloaf, mash potatoes, string beans, salad.

it was actually really good.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    turkey burger
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,340
    I have some Eggplant parm the wife made yesterday damn good :)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    in an effort to improve moral....

the leadership team is doing group lunches with the minions. today i get to go to lunch with the VP of Sales to learn about her and her team and what she does. not that i don't work with her weekly :fp: at least i get a free mediocre lunch out of the deal :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:

the leadership team is doing group lunches with the minions. today i get to go to lunch with the VP of Sales to learn about her and her team and what she does. not that i don't work with her weekly :fp: at least i get a free mediocre lunch out of the deal :lol:

pics
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    granola bar was all I brought...
    just ate it :lol:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

pics

i'm more curious about one of the other gals going. :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

pics

i'm more curious about one of the other gals going. :corn:

:corn:
  • Options
    rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    PB&J and a glass of water. Have a job interview at 3.00, figured that is the safest thing. :lol:
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Italian combo from the local Italian deli
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    late lunch a half of curry chicken salad on whole wheat ... famished but better now.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,258
    Sushi
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,677
    Reuben sandwich. A pretty good one. I give it a 7/10.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

pretty good only get a 7. i'd be dissapointed with only a 7.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

pretty good only get a 7. i'd be disappointed with only a 7.
    A 10 would have to pretty much blow my brain out of my head. I have yet to give anything I've ever eaten a 10. I'm still waiting for the day. I hope it exists. :?

Edit: Actually, scratch that. I ate an apple once that I would give a 10. It ruined apples for me forever. No other apple can ever compare. They all taste like dog shit compared to that apple. It was given to me on a flight to the Big Apple. :) I think of that apple often. Sounds weird, I know, but if anyone else had eaten that apple, they would feel the same way! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

A 10 would have to pretty much blow my brain out of my head. I have yet to give anything I've ever eaten a 10. I'm still waiting for the day. I hope it exists. :?

Edit: Actually, scratch that. I ate an apple once that I would give a 10. It ruined apples for me forever. No other apple can ever compare. They all taste like dog shit compared to that apple. It was given to me on a flight to the Big Apple. :) I think of that apple often. Sounds weird, I know, but if anyone else had eaten that apple, they would feel the same way! :lol:
    Pssssht...I've had some damn tasty apples in my day. Pretty sure my apples were way better than that random apple given to you on a plane. :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

i've had many a meal that i would classify as a 10.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

Pssssht...I've had some damn tasty apples in my day. Pretty sure my apples were way better than that random apple given to you on a plane. :lol:
    Impossible! I've had really good apples too... this was beyond. It was barely even an apple anymore, because it tasted to much better than apples are supposed to taste! :lol:
    My friend who was with me turned down the apple. After seeing me react to it (and then talk about it ever since), she reallyregrets saying no. :lol:
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

i've had many a meal that i would classify as a 10.
    Yeah, it sounds like your 10 is my 8 or 9.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

or maybe i've just had more better meals :P

when a steak melts in your mouth....that's a 10
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    2 soft shell tacos, spinach (spinach & croutons) salad.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

or maybe i've just had more better meals :P

when a steak melts in your mouth....that's a 10
    :roll: :lol: Nope. Definitely just a different scale of measurement! I will say that I have had a lot of amazing meals at amazing places.... but damn. That apple. It almost made me believe in god. :lol:
    I can cook a steak that melts in one's mouth any day of the week. That's no 10! A 10 has to be, like, you start crying while you're chewing because it's so good! Or orgasm or something. :lol:
  • Options
    I don't think I've had a 10 either.
    A 10 is the best meal ever. I have yet to have the best meal ever. Some really amazing ones that may hit a 8 or a 9, but no 10s.
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    You fucking snobby food people

Jesus tap dancing Christ
  • Options
    You fucking snobby food people

Jesus tap dancing Christ
    Go eat some Ramen Noodles college fool!
    Some of us have taste buds.

Have we actually started a thread for those of us who have taste buds?
    "The Official 'We Have Taste Buds' Thread"? :lol: