81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    If you want to watch old vid, go watch some walter

who?
  • 81 wrote:

who?

Walter was great, but I was hoping for some Bear highlights that are less than 25 years old. Oh wait....nevermind. :lol:
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
  • 81 wrote:

who?

Walter was great, but I was hoping for some Bear highlights that are less than 25 years old. Oh wait....nevermind. :lol:

That's cause they have no highlights but the 85 Bears............lame as somebody would say. LOL
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    I think I remember Hester returning a kick against the Packers this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOGF1ol8WHE
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    edited January 2011
    Kevinman wrote:
    I think I remember Hester returning a kick against the Packers this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOGF1ol8WHE

Yea he does that against lots of teams so what's your point? :lol:

I mean come on is that all you got?

Come on don't be.......lame.
    Post edited by patrickredeyes on
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    You guys just have so many highlights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGdPBj64yL8
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Packer fans are excellent dancers..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKWZf6RW ... re=related
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    despite what people think of the bears as a 2 seed, i really think bears/packers for the nfc championship is just good for the league. this will be fun.
    www.myspace.com
  • Kevinman wrote:
    You guys just have so many highlights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGdPBj64yL8

And so do you. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-Ls53_M ... re=related

Lady shut the fuck up please. lol
  • I do think the Bears will make Aaron Rodgers work a little harder than the Falcons did - - that was pathetic. It should be an amazing game ..... and simply because Aaron Rodgers looks and talks like the type of guy i'd like to punch in the face i will be rooting for the BEARS!
    not that anyone gives a shit who i am rooting for :|
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    if anyone wants to discuss the actual game......vs. poo slinging, let me know.

i think it's likely that we will see a close game. both defenses are stout. gb has an edge in the passing game with better/bigger recievers, but the bears have a better run game resulting in a more balanced attack. bears have the edge in SP team play with a money kicker and multiple return men that can take it all the way.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    these games always end up being about turnovers ... also cutler is a major question mark ... the guy can easily throw for 350 yds and 4 tds but he can just as easily throw 2 picks and fumble it twice ...
    polaris_x wrote:
    these games always end up being about turnovers ... also cutler is a major question mark ... the guy can easily throw for 350 yds and 4 tds but he can just as easily throw 2 picks and fumble it twice ...

agreed. huge key. Cutler has done a better job this year, but he still has the brain farts, like the seattle game where he forced it and threw it right to the defender, who luckily dropped it.

dropped balls are a big thing as well. seattle dropped a ton, and gb recievers have been known to have butter fingers. will they be able to hang onto the ball?

anouther thing of intrest will be the field conditions. field actually looked decent vs. seattle, but it's still not a great field to play on. it shouldn't be a huge thing, since the packers are used to playing in chicago.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    if anyone wants to discuss the actual game......vs. poo slinging, let me know.

i think it's likely that we will see a close game. both defenses are stout. gb has an edge in the passing game with better/bigger recievers, but the bears have a better run game resulting in a more balanced attack. bears have the edge in SP team play with a money kicker and multiple return men that can take it all the way.

Yup it's gonna be a close game.
    We have the better QB and recievers so that goes to us.
    Running game I'll give you that BUT ours is kinda enough now to get by.
    Defense both our great but ours might be a little better.
    Special teams no doubt goes to you.

Packers have been playing playoff football for a month now so they are more then ready for this game.

This is gonna be a great game. Amazing this is only the 2nd time we have played in the playoffs against each other. Is it Sunday yet? :D
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    edited January 2011
    Get ready for this as well!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMmIKoC3DQQ

SIdeline reportes were saying that the Seahawks looked scared right after the Anthem was done. They also said that they had a swagger coming out but after the anthem and the BEARS D 3 and outed them then scored a TD it was over for them.
    Post edited by shadowcast on
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    Home. Field. Advantage.

'nuff said.
    Nice shirt.
  • Home. Field. Advantage.

'nuff said.

Home field doesn't mean nothing this year. :)
    If the Pack think they are going to do to the BEARS D what they did to an overrated Falcons team D they will be in for a BIG surprise
    yeah, i don't see home field being much of an advantage, other than a little crowd noise. very minor. both are cold weather teams. packers play in chicago every year. not much advantage here.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    shadowcast wrote:
    If the Pack think they are going to do to the BEARS D what they did to an overrated Falcons team D they will be in for a BIG surprise

If the Bears think they are going to do to the Packers what they did to a lucky, in over their heads Seahawks team, they will be in for a BIG surprise.
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
    shadowcast wrote:

If the Bears think they are going to do to the Packers what they did to a lucky, in over their heads Seahawks team, they will be in for a BIG surprise.

What did your great offense do in a Do or Die game during the last game of the year? Na Da. Also the California kid Aaron Rodgers will have his crappy moments in the cold watch. Then you have to look at the crappy field surface they are going to play on. Good luck getting some footing on you quick slants.
    shadowcast wrote:
    shadowcast wrote:

What did your great offense do in a Do or Die game during the last game of the year? Na Da. Also the California kid Aaron Rodgers will have his crappy moments in the cold watch. Then you have to look at the crappy field surface they are going to play on. Good luck getting some footing on you quick slants.

Rodgers plays in GB and has for several years. I don't think the cold will be an issue for either team. The field surface favors the offense. they know where they want to go, unlike the D.

assuming no turnovers, it should be a close game. if turnovers come into play, we could see a blow out.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    81 wrote:
    yeah, i don't see home field being much of an advantage, other than a little crowd noise. very minor. both are cold weather teams. packers play in chicago every year. not much advantage here.

But they don't play for a chance to go to the Super Bowl.

Playing at Soldier Field is a huge advantage, especially in a do or die game as this.

HUGE.
    Nice shirt.
  • What few tickets that were available to the public yesterday...... sold out in 60 seconds.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    What few tickets that were available to the public yesterday...... sold out in 60 seconds.....

bs. i was there right at 2 and got nothin.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg