SCREW THIS ITS HERE HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    buuump
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    rainy monday bump
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    rainy monday bump

almost fell on my ass due to bumpy slick ice skating rink parking lot and sidewalks MF bump!
    I love to turn you on
    rainy monday bump

almost fell on my ass due to bumpy slick ice skating rink parking lot and sidewalks MF bump!

ANOTHER REASON!!!!!!
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    rainy monday bump

ANOTHER REASON!!!!!!

2 girls i work with didn't even make it to work today because they wiped out while walking. i was almost the 3rd. nearly killed myself but somehow landed on my 2 feet.
    I love to turn you on
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    rainy monday bump

Me too! The sidewalks were ridiculous this morning. I slid down a sidewalk and right into the street, luckily I didn't fall. My co-workers weren't so lucky.
    Hurry up spring...
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
    closing in on the 80's :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    BUMP FOR 50 DEGREES :mrgreen:
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Can't wait!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    INTO THE 80'S BUMP!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    ERIC LINDROS!!!!
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    any more confirmed info?
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    Boo Boo wrote:
    any more confirmed info?

iam very sure its 88 days :mrgreen:
    sidney crysby
    the amazin mets :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Newch91 wrote:

its gonna be tricky thinking of something to go with the last 85 days :? :lol:
    Newch91 wrote:

its gonna be tricky thinking of something to go with the last 85 days :? :lol:
    Rex Ryan and feet?
    wesley walker..... j e t s jets jets jets :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i like the othe rmemorial day thread better
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    george orwell..bad one

randy moss
    The temp outside :mrgreen:
    :)
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    You still in the land of bubbe's?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    You still in the land of bubbe's?

Yea man last day :(. :mrgreen:
    Into the 70s!!!!! :mrgreen:
    hawaii 78
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Almost there! Hope you had fun in Del Boca Vista Phase 3 last week dude!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Almost there! Hope you had fun in Del Boca Vista Phase 3 last week dude!

great time ..got the tan working pre summer :mrgreen:

only bad thing was i couldn't hit a horse race or a poker hand in 5 days

lost $ 1,000 ...stupid stupid stupid

but i had a blast
    paul coffey