SCREW THIS ITS HERE HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    We're getting there buddy. Day b'day, we're getting there.

8-)
    But there's still so much horrible winterness ahead. Sad.
    http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=145717&hilit=dirty+winter
    Boo dirty winter. You know its bad when most cities and towns around here have blown their entire salt and sand budget before Feb 1st.

i predicted this winter good :roll: :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Great...another storm. :roll:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    are we there yet
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    are we there yet

i couldnt find this .... :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    81 wrote:
    are we there yet

the search function here is actually pretty solid.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    are we there yet

the search function here is actually pretty solid.

dude it wasnt comingup

i was putting every number with memorial day and no matches???

ok we can let the 2nd one drift off to never never land
    search....

memorial

first thing that popped up...this thread.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    search....

memorial

first thing that popped up...this thread.

dude im telling you i tried it 5 x today and nothing...never had a problem b4 but it wasn't working for me today??????????? beats the shit outta me
    coming close to double digits :mrgreen:
    i'm so confused
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i'm so confused

because its such an awesome time..2 threads
    under 100!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    :))))) :mrgreen:

as i look out my window at snow....kcuf you!!!!!!!!!!!
    bored at work.....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    it's snowing today...I hate the snow...though the cold weather makes picking up dog poo easier...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    it's snowing today...I hate the snow...though the cold weather makes picking up dog poo easier...

thats just a lovely visual..
    4and20 wrote:

thats just a lovely visual..

well, I don't think my dog would want to wear this....
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3Xva5I-kiC978dytAk8uc85V7jhEa43ZySSQiIXo6FahVD4Zrsw
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    My kids actually get out of school "before" Memorial Day.... :shock:

We start summer very early....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    my feet are frozen
    cause i ain't no holla back girl....
    yoooooooo :lol:
    it's sunny and 48 today!....though there is still snow on the ground...

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    it's supposed to snow here this weekend...in la

so yeah, i'm ready for summer :mrgreen:
    norm wrote:
    it's supposed to snow here this weekend...in la

so yeah, i'm ready for summer :mrgreen:

hope u get a blizzard and feel my pain :lol:

today it rained all day but was 55..it was needed ..the streets were filthy

if it was cold enough their would have been 25 inches of snow :shock:

bring on the summer!!!!!!!!!
    4and20 wrote:
    it's sunny and 48 today!....though there is still snow on the ground...

the melting will begin ..you need a 60 degree day with rain...like we had today
    yes we do...but it's supposed to snow tomorrow and monday.....highs of 40s and lows of 19....

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    yes we do...but it's supposed to snow tomorrow and monday.....highs of 40s and lows of 19....

yikes....sorry :cry:

i really hate it so i feel for you....sooon the countdown is on...thats why i update it everyday :mrgreen:
    4and20 wrote:

i really hate it so i feel for you....sooon the countdown is on...thats why i update it everyday :mrgreen:

I like the updates now...I should find my pics of being out on the boat....those were good times.... :D

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

I like the updates now...I should find my pics of being out on the boat....those were good times.... :D

post em up...hit me on fb..if u have
    tick tock...