SCREW THIS ITS HERE HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    GETTING CLOSE :mrgreen:

I'm startin to FEEL this now.

its coming..3 more months till we're out of the winter :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    GETTING CLOSE :mrgreen:

3 months?? Try 5 before it's safe to go outside...

trying to be positive,,,,
    i figure by april the weather will be changing for the better...sure we can still get a blizzard but just trying to be positive :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

trying to be positive,,,,
    i figure by april the weather will be changing for the better...sure we can still get a blizzard but just trying to be positive :mrgreen:

The sun is out at least...
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    i've lost 2 lbs that i gained during the holidays! only 10 more to go!
    sllimfast is gross but i mix it with protein powder (whey delicious) to cut the sugar.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    iluvcats wrote:
    sllimfast is gross but i mix it with protein powder (whey delicious) to cut the sugar.

its a start :)
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    iluvcats wrote:

its a start :)

yep! plus i have a doctor's appt on 2/1/11 and if I don't lose some wt, my BP will be too high and I don't want to go on meds, they cause side effects.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    becasue of the snow storm on the way ....
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

I already took off, i'll be sipping hot coco watchin the snow fall nice and peaceful like.

I already took off, i'll be sipping hot coco watchin the snow fall nice and peaceful like.

god bless ...

i have a bag packed ..either staying in a hotel or crashing somewhere in the city..i have to be in work

arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    thats sucks dude, but hey atleast you can hang in a bar tonight before crashing
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107

god bless ...

i have a bag packed ..either staying in a hotel or crashing somewhere in the city..i have to be in work

arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
    Looks like it's not going to be so bad unless you are on Long Island...
    GoiMTvP.gif
    thats sucks dude, but hey atleast you can hang in a bar tonight before crashing

rangers game ;):D
    ice storm bump.... down to 130!!!!
    ice storm bump.... down to 130!!!!
    My left foot is still frozen :?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    northeast snowstorm bump !!!
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    I think it's less than 127....
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
    Again?!?!?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Again?!?!?

tonight!! great... not sure how much

and know 1 ....... im just rounding the number..its somewhere around that number
    5 DEGREES IN NYC BUMPITY BUMP
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    It was 8 degrees by me :( This weather is painful. I DESPISE winter :twisted:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    THE WEATHER CHICK JUST SAID SOMETHING ABOUT AN ALBERTA CLIPPER....

ALBERTA?? THATS WESTERN CANADA :lol:;)
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,239
    I just walked home from my mechanic's shop i had to bring my car there today i believe i need a new thermostat :twisted: it's only 10mnt walk and i was frozen my face felt like it could just crack off ...This is absurd :x
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    I just walked home from my mechanic's shop i had to bring my car there today i believe i need a new thermostat :twisted: it's only 10mnt walk and i was frozen my face felt like it could just crack off ...This is absurd :x

its really stupid ...how people like this is beyond me
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,239

I hear you i mean i can tolerate high 20's but this single digit crap nah :roll: but spring is what 60 something days away it can't come soon enough ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

I hear you i mean i can tolerate high 20's but this single digit crap nah :roll: but spring is what 60 something days away it can't come soon enough ....

nah this is unhealthy..streets are ice ..very dangerous

on a positive note its gonna be up to the mid 30's on wed.(with another storm rolling in from tues night-thurs morning) :roll: :roll: :evil:
    BUMPITY
  • BUMPITY
    We're getting there buddy. Day b'day, we're getting there.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    BUMPITY

8-)
  • BUMPITY

8-)
    But there's still so much horrible winterness ahead. Sad.
    http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=145717&hilit=dirty+winter
    Boo dirty winter. You know its bad when most cities and towns around here have blown their entire salt and sand budget before Feb 1st.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925