AWKWARD WORK SITUATION..

13»

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    JaneNY wrote:
    so now i'm out $250 bucks and i'm forced into having an awkward conversation with him every time i go to the printer (he sits right next to it) because i always feel like he's waiting for me to tell him about my glorious dinner that he paid for.

I don't know you and I don't him, but I doubt he's waiting to hear about the dinner. He gave you that gift because he was grateful for you watching over his stuff. Maybe you didn't do it great, but you did more than would have happened if no one had done anything. Sounds like he has a tough life what with going off for active duty frequently and trying to juggle it with a challenging job like you guys have. Do what you said you'd do (give him some $250 thing for watching your accounts while you're gone, because you said you would), and then next time when you watch his stuff again, remind him that you're each just helping each other out an he doesn't have to give you anything. In a way you're helping the country too, since your helping make it possible for him to serve. I don't know if that helps.

it does help. very rational analysis from you. i appreciate it.

and you are right. i am helping our country out. never looked at it that. i am a great american. a true patriot. god bless the jeagler. :thumbup:
    www.myspace.com
    :lol:

The Banya suit episode was just on. :lol:

do you work out?
    no.
    you should.
    why?
    ..... :?

:lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    And that's why the mortgage industry collapsed folks :lol: :geek:

:lol: :? :think: :twisted:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    by the way, butcher and singer was phe nom enal. :clap::clap:
    www.myspace.com
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    I'll only be jealous if Cliff Lee was there.

This thread was really entertaining. And yes, it did make me think of Larry David the whole time.
    edited January 2011
    I'll only be jealous if Cliff Lee was there.

This thread was really entertaining. And yes, it did make me think of Larry David the whole time.

cliff lee? hmmmm

edit--well played dropping of leash. i was thinking cap grill was his celebratory dinner spot. :oops:
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    whose the douche? :?

i know, i know.... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg