123457»

Comments

• Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    bazzer wrote:
    zenith wrote:
    LongRoad wrote:
    "Tickets are being held in unspecified locations throughout the venues."

So who thinks 10c will be shoved up the back? It's happened in the US before. I'd at least like know if Im better off buying tickets through the general public sale. Surely the front will be reserved for us? :?

and yea - how likely is this?? surely if we buy our tkts thru 10c we'lll at least get priority seating over the gen public??
    That's not how it worked in the States, but the venues were small and the demand high, so just getting in there was worth it. Will it be the same here? How quickly will they sell out and if I can only go to one city, which venue is the best out of all of them?

The State Theatre show in Sydney would be my choice if I was coming over from NZ. And Sydney is full of Kiwis.
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    E.K wrote:
    The State Theatre show in Sydney would be my choice if I was coming over from NZ. And Sydney is full of Kiwis.
    Is that a good thing?! ;)

We'll probably do Sydney, but Canberra and Newcastle are so close (time and distance) that we may as well do them too, I suppose.
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Clearly PERTH isn't "Part" of Australia...BUT we've ALL known that for Years!...haha... :lol:
  • Options
    i_lov_it wrote:
    Clearly PERTH isn't "Part" of Australia...BUT we've ALL known that for Years!...haha... :lol:

and not part of this century either... zzzzing :lol:
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    i_lov_it wrote:

This coming from a.........."South Australian"...hahahaha :P
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    I'm thinking to come over for Canberra, Newcastle & both shows in Sydney. Anyone want to go in on the other ticket in the 2 ticket rule with me? I mean I'm just going to be on my own so don't need 2 tickets & can put 8 tickets on my visa. but can't cover it for long(ie need to be paid back before the bill's due). I could do it if someone committed to going in with me & paying me back, or else anyone else a solo flyer who I could pay back?

WOOHOO! Tour time! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Jaswah wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Come on....who's starting the "Bring Back Lifewasted" petition? :mrgreen:

I was trying to get intouch with whoever ran LW to help get it back online but had no luck.
    I've created a new Aussie PJ forum and hoping to launch asap!!!

3 of us ran it. But it's up to dan if he can be bothered getting it back up. He's the computer man in the trio and paid for it all.

Is this page legit??
    http://lifewasted.17.forumer.com/pb.php
  • Options
    i_lov_it wrote:
    i_lov_it wrote:

This coming from a.........."South Australian"...hahahaha :P

haha we've got no infrastructure and a city full of oldies... but we have daylight savings and we can get a beer in the city after 430.. and the supermarkets are still open after 5!! :o
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    morello wrote:
    I'm thinking to come over for Canberra, Newcastle & both shows in Sydney. Anyone want to go in on the other ticket in the 2 ticket rule with me? I mean I'm just going to be on my own so don't need 2 tickets & can put 8 tickets on my visa. but can't cover it for long(ie need to be paid back before the bill's due). I could do it if someone committed to going in with me & paying me back, or else anyone else a solo flyer who I could pay back?

I'm probably going to do the same, but I'll be travelling with my wife. Good luck. If you can't afford all teh tickets, at least get a couple of the pairs (or what you can), I'm sure (a little sure?) you'll be able to pick up a spare sometime before the gig. Especially if people end up buying in the general sales too.
  • Options
    YOu farking bewdy
    Finally get the 2nd MARK RICHARDS INVITATIONAL ( but ed it was supposed to be triannual) so your bloody late mate.
    But we are a forgiving bunch.. Wonder if Mark will have an input into the setlist this time
    Regrdless the civic is a wonderful theatre. It will be a great experience in there.
    I prob will do Newy and 1 of the syd shows

Rob we will have to organise a pre show- down on honysuckle on the water I reckon. Show orf our town
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    morello wrote:

We could maybe work something out for the Sydney shows mate, i will be heading down! :)
    Let me know!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    vant0037 wrote:
    [ I'm just skeptical of most rumors until I hear confirmation. What's worse though is that the original tweet was targeted to all 10c fans, which is misleading in some respect because a great majority of PJ fans won't be impacted by an Ed solo tour in Australia.

You do realise that when the 10C announce a east coast US tour, or a mini Euro tour we Aussies get those emails too, right?
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    Weeeeee!! Did I tell you all I got tickets for Brisbane 1 and Newcastle????

Oh yeah, about 50 times already.

:D