If Google told you to jump off a cliff, would you?

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    dcfaithful wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    Did she happen to mix said packets in a bowl of salsa?

don't think she got that idea...not hot peppers, black ground pepper silly...come to think of it i wonder if he stuff inside those packets is actually black? i would think is is silica right? so white right? hmmmm....that opens up a whole new realm of possibilities :roll:

*over StillHere's head*

:lol::lol:8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfkuoy-zOO4
    skip to 5:45 (he's my favorite ventriloquist....but this part is a classic)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I'm so confused.

*sigh*

All of this is sailing right over my head.

I'm going to Google a map to get me to my trolley. I suggest you all check the boston.com news website in about an hour to see if the MBTA Green Line is out of service due to an "event" involving a misguided pedestrian.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,021
    dcfaithful wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    are you jealous Mickey? mmm........I do fancy young cubs.... :lol::lol::lol:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRTMs6A5rT_blJaXnk5k3CR3hef5ZCI-fCfaPnulVCSBE9HBQi

Cougar on the prowl. :lol:
    Jealous? of HIM? PFFFTTTT!! What I can say is , it wouldn't be neccessary to puff puff pass with me.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    dcfaithful wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Just givin' ya shit. :)

It's a Seinfeld reference. In case you didn't know, on this board you're in the company of a couple of Seinfeld nerds.

well that came full circle...i finally figured it out..duh...well musta missed that episode...good one..machu pichu lol!
    gimme all the sh*t you want, i can take it...i can i tell you...wait, i have to eh, um, find something first....ouch, hot, burnt myself.....aahhhhhhh..that's better, now you were saying? hmm?

Puff, puff, pass. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: ... :geek:

can you reach? :mrgreen:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    mickeyrat wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

Jealous? of HIM? PFFFTTTT!! What I can say is , it wouldn't be neccessary to puff puff pass with me.

are you saying you just puff puff...puff puff and puff puff? or is it puff puff pass....out?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    edited November 2010
    mickeyrat wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

You cut me deep, limes. :cry:
    Post edited by dcfaithful on
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    4and20 wrote:
    are you saying you just puff puff...puff puff and puff puff? or is it puff puff pass....out?

:lol::lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    StillHere wrote:

Is that a challenge?? :twisted:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    4and20 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

*over StillHere's head*

:lol::lol:8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfkuoy-zOO4
    skip to 5:45 (he's my favorite ventriloquist....but this part is a classic)

hahahhaaaaa got me there

he is the best...funny stuff..i love Ahmed the best tho :lol:
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    dcfaithful wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

Is that a challenge?? :twisted:
    :twisted: :lol:8-)
    peace,
    jo

4and20 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Maybe for you. I no longer smoke. Unfortunate , yes I know. But while it wasn't THEE gateway drug for me, I believe it would lead me back to where I was a short 4 1/2 years ago. Not a pretty picture.

Now I only enjoy vicariously through others. Certainly can appreciate that sweet smell of the killer sticky green!!

That just means MORE for YOU!!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:

Maybe for you. I no longer smoke. Unfortunate , yes I know. But while it wasn't THEE gateway drug for me, I believe it would lead me back to where I was a short 4 1/2 years ago. Not a pretty picture.

Now I only enjoy vicariously through others. Certainly can appreciate that sweet smell of the killer sticky green!!

Mickey's on pizza duty!!!!

:D
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL

You cut me deep, limes. :cry:
    limes!!!! heheheheh whatever happened to that thread?

dcfaithful wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Stoner Chef Tell style? or fast times pizza guy style?

mickeyrat wrote:

ahh yes...our dear Mickey must now be an upstanding role model...or at least responsible adult figure to a young troubled youth of our society. Well done sir. We applaud you. (I feel for ya cuz we almost had to take in a troubled teen ourselves) :clap:
    I like NY style pizza crust, lots of red pepper too.....make it snappy the munchies come on pretty strong!

- Christopher McCandless
    mickeyrat wrote:
    [

I don't know, but it obviously stuck with me. :lol::lol:

I don't even remember what thread it was in?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    God, I fucked that "quote" up. :roll:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    mickeyrat wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

fast times, only because I'm not catching the other reference. :oops:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    4and20 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

ahh yes...our dear Mickey must now be an upstanding role model...or at least responsible adult figure to a young troubled youth of our society. Well done sir. We applaud you. (I feel for ya cuz we almost had to take in a troubled teen ourselves) :clap:
    I like NY style pizza crust, lots of red pepper too.....make it snappy the munchies come on pretty strong!

Mickey, will you pick up a sixer for me? I don't really care what...I trust you.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    I'm so confused.

*sigh*

All of this is sailing right over my head.

I'm going to Google a map to get me to my trolley. I suggest you all check the boston.com news website in about an hour to see if the MBTA Green Line is out of service due to an "event" involving a misguided pedestrian.

be careful crossing those tracks...no matter what google tells you
    peace,
    jo

4and20 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

ya but the beauty of that is, they grow up, and then you're free to do as you please once again ... i'm recently rediscovering some of those lost pleasures, oh i mean treasures
    peace,
    jo

dcfaithful wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

fast times, only because I'm not catching the other reference. :oops:
    Chef Tell was a dude who did cooking on various TV shows. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY back when I was in HS , thats what we called stoner cooking. Chefing it up. Derived from Chef Tell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzCum9ZHcqM

only thing I could find quickly.

4and20 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

i have some pepper packets for you if you need them...wait, right thread? ... well, anyway, i do
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:

i have some pepper packets for you if you need them...wait, right thread? ... well, anyway, i do

Yeah, this thread has changed course of direction quite dramatically. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

I apologize Mr. DC...for hijacking the thread...I know this is NOT okay, and is disrespectful to the OP (you). I do hope you can forgive me...I do not want a 'time out'..... :angel:

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

I apologize Mr. DC...for hijacking the thread...I know this is NOT okay, and is disrespectful to the OP (you). I do hope you can forgive me...I do not want a 'time out'..... :angel:

I am extremely offended. I don't know if I can continue to converse with you. I will be leaving....after this bowl. ;)

You can only talk about an idiotic Utahn for so long.......... :? Not talking about dcfaithful of course.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    4and20 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

OH I see you've read something "new" lately? shhhhhhhhhhhhhh :silent: :shh: :shifty:
    peace,
    jo

dcfaithful wrote:
    God, I fucked that "quote" up. :roll:
    " What are you, ON DOPE!!!!!" :mrgreen:

Aloha Mr. Hand.

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Mr. Hand. I loved Mr. Hand.

Now I want pizza, and I don't do the green stuff.

I just want the pizza.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    i hear you can get these books with local maps in them.. i think they call them street directories. i consider it a skill to be able to read a map correctly without help from the internets. so many people have lost the ability or are just too darn lazy to click their brain into gear. anyhoo...
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say