The Official BRING CHADWICK BACK Thread.

124»

Comments

• HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Board is getting boring without Chadwick and 81 making love to one another all morning. :roll:
    #FHP
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Dissing Jason Varitek should be right up there in the mod rules: AUTOMATIC LIFETIME BAN. :evil:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • I would include Dissidentman in there as well to make it a really good threesome.
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Dissing Jason Varitek should be right up there in the mod rules: AUTOMATIC LIFETIME BAN. :evil:

One would say, who shall remain nameless ,(unlostdogs), that I am heading in that direction.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Horos wrote:
    Board is getting boring without Chadwick and 81 making love to one another all morning. :roll:

Dearest Horos,

I can only say, i wish you well in your quest to find inner peace.

Your boardmate,
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Dissing Jason Varitek should be right up there in the mod rules: AUTOMATIC LIFETIME BAN. :evil:

dude is washed up.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Take it from me....a moving train is asking for trouble...stay away

learned to stay off the tracks long ago....it's still a challenge tho...you know detox and the lure of it all :lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    81 wrote:

dude is washed up.

BAN THE BABY
    :evil:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    81 wrote:

dude is washed up.

Jason%20Varitek.jpg

81, i think he's lookin at you.

no comment. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

dude is washed up.

Jason%20Varitek.jpg

81, i think he's lookin at you.

That almost, almost made up for the unwarranted smartass remark on the STD thread, BJ.

Jason=yummy
  • photo.jpg

that's 81 underneath the skewed NY helmet ....i think....I just can't find the cigarette.
    career 258 hitter

last three years

oh boy. dude better be winning gold gloves or really controlling the pitching staff.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    wait, does Chad like baseball

yes/no
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

yes/no

I asked him once, he doesn't like any sports, and thinks football players are gay.
    81 wrote:

yes/no

I asked him once, he doesn't like any sports, and thinks football players are gay.

:lol:

i thought he used to watch sports.

hmm

i sure wish he was here to tell us.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • wow...you really are as mean as they say you are...well at least as mean
    as Dissidentman... ;)
    81 wrote:

no comment. :lol:

hey look who's here uh oh lol!
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    These should be the default options over on AMT

1237296127yvKlEy.jpgundo-button.jpgedit-undo-1-500x427.jpgundo-button.jpgAvoiderGame_Part4_13.jpg&t=1usb_panic_11.pngwrong-button.jpg?w=400&h=300stock-photo-oops-button-on-computer-keyboard-showing-error-or-mistake-concept-57016121.jpg
    peace,
    jo

• StillHere wrote:
    These should be the default options over on AMT

Or more simply:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTI3FvrOEJE0mGuYih9eS4ndgZf_m_mQEbzwDdiYKd_RObEnhhV
    :D
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• jeez louis.; do I really need to state my case? Don't be surprised that I didn't respond, Boo Boo. This is the first I saw of this thread and read every comment before deciding to post.

did the argument get heated? Yes, it did. I did NOT attack Chad's poetry, or his skill of doing so. I made that comment, and also clarified later on in the thread to Chad directly, what I meant by it. but of course you chose not to post that. Chadwick asked me why I attacked his poetry, and I replied that I did not; the format of some of the poetry I've read took on the same writing FORMAT (NOT CONTENT) of the post in question, which is what I was referring to. I thought he was trying to be poetic in his description of what he would like to do to murderers, so I called him on it.

I did not feel that was an attack on him directly. Feel free to disagree.

He told me (or someone, that part wasn't clear) to go perform a sex act. I have been banned before for making comments in the same context, so I wasn't surprised that it happened to him.

Fine if you want to start a thread to bring someone back, however fruitless that is going to end up being, but please, I'd think twice about starting a grassroots campaign to try to get someone else banned. Maybe take it up with the mods, or you might find yourself getting banned for provocation yourself.

Just sayin'.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    Paul David wrote:
    jeez louis.; do I really need to state my case? Don't be surprised that I didn't respond, Boo Boo. This is the first I saw of this thread and read every comment before deciding to post.

did the argument get heated? Yes, it did. I did NOT attack Chad's poetry, or his skill of doing so. I made that comment, and also clarified later on in the thread to Chad directly, what I meant by it. but of course you chose not to post that. Chadwick asked me why I attacked his poetry, and I replied that I did not; the format of some of the poetry I've read took on the same writing FORMAT (NOT CONTENT) of the post in question, which is what I was referring to. I thought he was trying to be poetic in his description of what he would like to do to murderers, so I called him on it.

I did not feel that was an attack on him directly. Feel free to disagree.

He told me (or someone, that part wasn't clear) to go perform a sex act. I have been banned before for making comments in the same context, so I wasn't surprised that it happened to him.

Fine if you want to start a thread to bring someone back, however fruitless that is going to end up being, but please, I'd think twice about starting a grassroots campaign to try to get someone else banned. Maybe take it up with the mods, or you might find yourself getting banned for provocation yourself.

Just sayin'.

Well Done Billy Pumpkin, ya know if you were to ask the Mods or join this campiagn, might go a long way to helpin Chad out.
    Might not do anything, but can't hurt to try
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,265
    This is great this place has been really boring :lol::lol: about time we had some childs play here :shock: ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,013
    The Posting Guidelines and AET: Additional Rules are stickied at the top of this forum. Anyone not following the rules is banning himself or herself. Also, please take note of the forum descriptions to be sure your thread is in the appropriate area.

Thank you,
    Admin
This discussion has been closed.