The Official BRING CHADWICK BACK Thread.

Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
edited November 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
When I was a substitute teacher I was told by the school officials
that if I fight was to occur between two students BOTH students were to be punished.

When I started working in HR I was told if there was a confrontation between two employees, they both were to be spoken too.

Chadwick was provoke to say what he said on the "other" forum, Yet the other person still is allowed to post.

Is this fair?

I understand the need to moderate and be strict about moderating just be fair about it please.

I would like to suggest to bring Chadwick back or ban the other poster...

Your thoughts? You know mine..

BRING CHADWICK BACK.....please?? :angel:
"...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    where has he gone? and where is my DoLorean?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    :thumbup:

probably gona get in trouble for this, but he's a friend.
  • i dunno what happened but i'll say this... message boards are full of provokers and trolls... you gotta keep your cool regardless... chadwick must've just crossed whatever line kat/sea have on tolerable negativity around here

and friend or not, its good to know that no one is above the law... NO ONE 8-)

also... someone PM me... i like gossip
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Understood, However the other poster, I find, was equally insulting to Chad and his work.
  • ok... boot em both

i can't believe some people are emotionally involved enough in this place to be so rude to eachother... just hit the lil X or red circle if you don't like what you see...

also... PJ should release a new album or do something ASAP before we self-destruct
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    chadwick must've just crossed whatever line kat/sea have on tolerable negativity around here

I agree... leave it to the mods. Let's not stir things up any further.

Make your case to bring Chadwick back if you want, no need to mention 'the other' and demand his banning.

:lol::lol:
  • hmm...i missed something
    what did ole chad do to get the boot??
    somebody wanna fill me in?
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i dunno what happened but i'll say this... message boards are full of provokers and trolls... you gotta keep your cool regardless... chadwick must've just crossed whatever line kat/sea have on tolerable negativity around here

and friend or not, its good to know that no one is above the law... NO ONE 8-)

just read his last couple of posts. pretty easy to figure it out from there.

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Chadwick is banned
    I wait patiently by the Pit
    Return safe, sir

yes/no?
    dear chad,

if you are reading this, send us a sign. :D

:wave:

your pal,
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Chadwick is banned
    Return safe, sir

yes/no?

well played. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • This is what happens when you start posting in The Moving Train...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    81 wrote:
    dear chad,

your pal,

I just spilled my coffee. Is that a sign?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • 81 wrote:
    dear chad,

your pal,

Yes, you are drinking too much coffee.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • So is Chad gone for good? He's a good kid, always nice to me. I can see that he overstepped the rules on the moving train. Too bad.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    81 wrote:
    dear chad,

your pal,

did the puddle of coffee form the shape of a truck driving swimmer that loves poetry.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    So is Chad gone for good? He's a good kid, always nice to me. I can see that he overstepped the rules on the moving train. Too bad.

i'm scared to ask. i assumed it was a short term ban (a week???), but don't really know.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    dear chad,

your pal,

did the puddle of coffee form the shape of a truck driving swimmer that loves poetry.

Actually I thought it was a leaf of greenery with a tank driving toward it, but yours could be correct.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    i hope it's just a week. i haven't scene Eyed on here either since that day.
  • redrock wrote:
    chadwick must've just crossed whatever line kat/sea have on tolerable negativity around here

I agree... leave it to the mods. Let's not stir things up any further.

Make your case to bring Chadwick back if you want, no need to mention 'the other' and demand his banning.

:lol::lol:

I never mentioned "the other" on this thread. I do feel he should be equally banned for his part. Its my opinion, thats all.
    i hope it's just a week. i haven't scene Eyed on here either since that day.

you know, you might be right. i just read his last half dozen posts. :?

and to think, i had a ID question for him.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • So is Chad gone for good? He's a good kid, always nice to me. I can see that he overstepped the rules on the moving train. Too bad.

No idea for how long.
  • I like Chadwick and think he adds some excellent contributions to the pit, but he flew off the handle and said things everone knows are off limits. However, I really hope he gets to come back soon.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • I don't question that he was insulting and said something he shouldn't have....

but "the other" was, I feel, equally insulting to him and his work.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    yes I too read what happened and thought the insulter should also have been punished also
    I agree MT is not cool way too often and can bring unwanted feelings...I swear it's the purpose sometimes
    it's hard to think before we "speak" but we must cause there are innocent bystanders listening
    same as in any public place got to try and keep it clean and not offend others
    I miss Chad and hope he's back soon
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Dear Chad :wave:

You're probably reading this thread and wishing you could respond..... :cry:
    We all miss you...and can't wait for you to come back.....go swimming and relax, don't worry about bad things...that's bad for your heart. Don't listen to any ICP cuz that's bad too...just listen to some PJ...maybe 'Breathe'? (ok, if you're really angry I suggest Disturbed and the song 'Bodies')...and maybe now is a good time to pick up smoking again....not cigarettes!

{{{HUGS}}}
    4and20 :mrgreen:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • I would love to keep this thread in the top 10 until he gets back!
    Boo Boo wrote:
    I would love to keep this thread in the top 10 until he gets back!

got a feeling it's gona get:

locked-up-laptop.jpg

when Admin wakes up, i always assumed Admin are in Seattle, i could be wrong about this.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Chadwick gone?? No fair! I read a poem out of his book the other day and it was lovely.

:(
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Chadwick is banned
    Return safe, sir

yes/no?

dissident...has chad taken over your keyboard? hahahaa good one

Didn't realize Chadwick wasn't here..he was just here...wtf?

BRING BACK CHAD

whatever shall we do without him..how will be "get creative"?

chad is needed here, safe travels my friend

after all, isn't ed's advice that:

there has to be an open door for you....to come back
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
This discussion has been closed.