THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    one major complaint...how in the hell does the group not notice that there is a HUGE gap in the fencing. Tyreese & his crew just walked right in
    aqo2t.jpg
  • silver39silver39 Posts: 1,346
    Ok so question....when Maggie killed that guy in the town...why didn't he turn? She only stabbed him in the neck not the brain??
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    silver39 wrote:
    Ok so question....when Maggie killed that guy in the town...why didn't he turn? She only stabbed him in the neck not the brain??

I assume that they shot or stabbed in the head when they found him just like Merle and "Neal" did when they went chasing after Michonne and their buddies got killed. Just like Maggie did with Oscar.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    pjradio wrote:
    one major complaint...how in the hell does the group not notice that there is a HUGE gap in the fencing. Tyreese & his crew just walked right in

ya, that made no sense
    pjradio wrote:

ya, that made no sense

I just figured this was a huge prison and that the group only has a small portion of it secured. When Herschel and Carl heard the woman screaming didn't Herschel say something about Walkers and others coming and going because part of it was wide open?
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    one black man dies, anouther one joins. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Amazingly obvious isn't it? How do the writers justify that?
    81 wrote:

very carefully
    aqo2t.jpg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    pjradio wrote:
    81 wrote:

very carefully

At least we know Glen is safe until another Asian show up :lol:

At least we know Glen is safe until another Asian show up :lol:

Yes. :lol:
  • pjradio wrote:

ya, that made no sense

I just figured this was a huge prison and that the group only has a small portion of it secured. When Herschel and Carl heard the woman screaming didn't Herschel say something about Walkers and others coming and going because part of it was wide open?

Yeah that's right they never secured the entire prison.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    pjradio wrote:

ya, that made no sense

it seemed like the back of it...
    it seems to be a huge prision with many unexplored spots
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I thought about that. Pretty big hole with a crashed brick wall to not even consider fixing it a little.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

I was screaming during the Governor and Michonne fight, then was laughing like a hyena. that was an awesome scene. snapping mouth zombie head on the floor like a fish out of water...hahhahehehe.

I was on the edge of the couch during that, talking back at the screen. I thought I was being quiet, but apparently I wasn't as cool about it as I thought, because the next thing I knew, I had woken up all of the unlost dogs and they were milling about anxiously, wondering why I was so keyed up.

:lol:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

I was screaming during the Governor and Michonne fight, then was laughing like a hyena. that was an awesome scene. snapping mouth zombie head on the floor like a fish out of water...hahhahehehe.

I was on the edge of the couch during that, talking back at the screen. I thought I was being quiet, but apparently I wasn't as cool about it as I thought, because the next thing I knew, I had woken up all of the unlost dogs and they were milling about anxiously, wondering why I was so keyed up.

;)

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Sprunkn7 wrote:
    I thought about that. Pretty big hole with a crashed brick wall to not even consider fixing it a little.

as others have mentioned, it's a massive prison with many cell blocks/areas. that's why they cleared out only their own and locked it down.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

as others have mentioned, it's a massive prison with many cell blocks/areas. that's why they cleared out only their own and locked it down.

yea I guess.

They are playing all episodes NYE. AMC rocks....
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
    2921u0x.jpg
    3496tcm.jpg
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    twd.jpg
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    twd.jpg

Carol 4.

Weak.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Does Merle really only have 5 walker kills?
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    Does Merle really only have 5 walker kills?

That seems about right, didn't he get one or two on the rooftop in the first season? Then we haven't seen him until Woodbury.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Andrea sees the aquariums full of zombie heads and the governors daughter locked away as a zombie and she's still cool with it all.... :fp:

During the Michonne/Andrea standoff, all that went through my head is that if I was in that situation as Michonne, I'd be like "Dude, you gotta see that shit in there! Ok, let's get the f outta here!" :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    Andrea sees the aquariums full of zombie heads and the governors daughter locked away as a zombie and she's still cool with it all.... :fp:

During the Michonne/Andrea standoff, all that went through my head is that if I was in that situation as Michonne, I'd be like "Dude, you gotta see that shit in there! Ok, let's get the f outta here!" :lol:

I agree, the wall of floating heads is a bit of a mood killer.

No amount of Marvin Gaye can overcome that.
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    twd.jpg

i'm leaving carol behind.
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    the governor bounced back pretty quickly from getting STABBED in the fucking eye with glass.

i would have curled up into a ball crying, and then cried some more as tears painfully came out of the HOLE in my eye.