THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    81 wrote:

forgot about that with the maggie scene :o

good to see the girls got the latest vic secrets fall line :lol:

Seriously, where are they getting all this nice underwear?!?
    There are over 1000 victoria secrets stores in america.....gotta figure even ga has a few

be honest 81...you froze the scene and touched your zombie axe :lol:
    no doubt in my mind :fp:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Who didn't
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Who didn't
    8-):lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    rival. wrote:
    in next week's preview, what did andrea say to the governor when she was drawing her gun outside after rick's group snuck in?

I must've missed that part. I'll have to watch it again. Preview during Talking Dead or walking dead?

She said, "I saw them"
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    The question is how hurt is Andrea that she got left behind? I know they thought they "saw" her go down, but she doesn't know that.
    If she sides with the Governor she deserves a wicked brutal zombie pull apart while alive death.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    The question is how hurt is Andrea that she got left behind? I know they thought they "saw" her go down, but she doesn't know that.
    If she sides with the Governor she deserves a wicked brutal zombie pull apart while alive death.

the Actress who plays her posted this last night:
    34zj62g.jpg
    aqo2t.jpg
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

after those undies...she doesn't deserve to get eaten
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

after those undies...she doesn't deserve to get eaten
    :lol:
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    I've thought about the clothes thing. In fact, I think they all ought to have nicer clothes. I mean, after all, Z's don't care about clothes. There should be malls & closets full of clothes out there. I understand that it may be difficult to find weapons/ammo and food because when the ZA started everyone was after those items, but clothes? Heck, why hoard clothes? If I were in the ZA, I would be pulling around a trailer full of clothes & shoes. :lol: Winter clothes, summer clothes, lots of underwear, boots, athletic shoes, rain coats, hunting gear, etc.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
    I've thought about the clothes thing. In fact, I think they all ought to have nicer clothes. I mean, after all, Z's don't care about clothes. There should be malls & closets full of clothes out there. I understand that it may be difficult to find weapons/ammo and food because when the ZA started everyone was after those items, but clothes? Heck, why hoard clothes? If I were in the ZA, I would be pulling around a trailer full of clothes & shoes. :lol: Winter clothes, summer clothes, lots of underwear, boots, athletic shoes, rain coats, hunting gear, etc.
    You could probably do that more easily in a Woodbury or a jail as home camp. A little harder to lug around a suitcase full of clothes when you're constantly on the run.
    Also, keep in mind that the governor doesn't let anyone but his mercenaries leave Woodbury so it's not like they can stock up by running to the local Macy's. :D
    mca47 wrote:
    You could probably do that more easily in a Woodbury or a jail as home camp. A little harder to lug around a suitcase full of clothes when you're constantly on the run.
    Also, keep in mind that the governor doesn't let anyone but his mercenaries leave Woodbury so it's not like they can stock up by running to the local Macy's. :D

Ha! I told my husband as we were watching the show, and Glenn & Maggie were getting the baby formula that I would be taking a lot more stuff than just a few containers of formula. Surely if there was baby formula left there was some other stuff that they could use. I'd have been grabbing as much as I could, i.e. band aids, gauze, aspirin, socks, scissors, knives, a Snuggie :lol: , etc. Of course, I'm sure a lot of stuff has been looted, but then again there had to have been something else they could have used. Diapers?
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Ha! I told my husband as we were watching the show, and Glenn & Maggie were getting the baby formula that I would be taking a lot more stuff than just a few containers of formula. Surely if there was baby formula left there was some other stuff that they could use. I'd have been grabbing as much as I could, i.e. band aids, gauze, aspirin, socks, scissors, knives, a Snuggie :lol: , etc. Of course, I'm sure a lot of stuff has been looted, but then again there had to have been something else they could have used. Diapers?

even in a zombie apocoloypsesesesss, the women want to shop :fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

I know... :D But I'm not even a shopper in real life. I hate it. But I do tend to be a hoarder - not like tv hoarders - but I have lots of stuff....... just in case! i.e. 6 pairs of running shoes (some trail, some road, some minimalist), 3 rain coats (one at office, one for dog walking, one for other stuff), Sam's size quantities of t.p., kleenex, paper towels, etc. So during the ZA you are damn right I'm going to shop! :)
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin

I'd have been grabbing as much as I could, i.e. band aids, gauze, aspirin, socks, scissors, knives, a Snuggie :lol: ,

I really want to see a zombie on this show wearing a Snuggie!

We should be characters on the show.
    mca47 is looting liquor stores.
    Riverrunner is laying around in a Snuggie.
    81 is 81'ing from drinking too much.

We'd all be better characters than Andrea! :lol:
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    mca47 wrote:

I'd have been grabbing as much as I could, i.e. band aids, gauze, aspirin, socks, scissors, knives, a Snuggie :lol: ,

With pink fuzzy bunny slippers :D
    My butt itches!
    mca47 wrote:

We should be characters on the show.
    mca47 is looting liquor stores.
    Riverrunner is laying around in a Snuggie.
    81 is 81'ing from drinking too much.

We'd all be better characters than Andrea! :lol:

:lol: Zombie in a Snuggie :lol: I am tired of seeing so many Zombies in overalls. I've never worn a Snuggie, but in the ZA I think I would be very happy to have one while lounging around in my blood covered prison cell. :corn:
    DURP wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

With pink fuzzy bunny slippers :D

in episode 1 the black father and son ..the mother had a robe and slippers on...close :lol:
    Zombie+Walk+Walking+9.jpg

I dunno what's better the zombie in a snuggie or the fred and wilma zombies :lol:
    My butt itches!
    zombie-fleece-snuggie.jpg

Yes you can buy a zombie snuggie

zombiegift.com
    My butt itches!
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    DURP wrote:

zombiegift.com

Want.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    DURP wrote:

zombiegift.com

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    DURP wrote:

zombiegift.com

Want.

next pearl jam gathering..... ;)

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Anyone read the Garth Ennis Graphic Novel/Comic Crossed?

Is it any good?
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    DURP wrote:

zombiegift.com
    That is soooo choice,
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    Laurie Holden (actress who plays Andrea) tweeted this:

Laurie Holden ‏@Laurie_Holden
    And Woodbury apparently has a Victoria Secret...who knew???

I like where this is going! :D

Andrea is a skank
    My butt itches!
    DURP wrote:

Andrea is a skank

I have hope that Andrea will redeem herself.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,791
    bump for tonight! :D :(
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA