Options

THE WALKING DEAD...and all things zombie

Comments

• Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,980
    I was thinking Rosita. They would have to bring back the "sex garage" from the prison, though.

Oh, they would also have to accidentally forget to close the door. FWIW, I don't think Eugene would be the only peeping Tom.

If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    mca47 said:

dudeman said:

I don't know if it was discussed earlier but I have noticed that when they kill off a member of the core group, there is no music during the end credits.

My gut tells me that Glenn was the one who got up close and personal with Lucille but I don't want it to be true. Maggie has lost enough already.

FWIW, I think the last half of this season was the best ever for TWD.

I would agree with all of that. I hope it's Glenn that dies. His character has annoyed me since he hooked up with Maggie. before that he was awesome.
    If it's Glenn...
    My question is...

Who's gonna pounce on Maggie now that Glenn is gone? I bet if you're in a Zombie Apocolypse, you think of that stuff quite often.
    I think Euguene would make himself available for Maggie haha
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    dudeman said:

I was thinking Rosita. They would have to bring back the "sex garage" from the prison, though.

Oh, they would also have to accidentally forget to close the door. FWIW, I don't think Eugene would be the only peeping Tom.

sex garage?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Glenn and Maggie used to go into a storage room that was near the guard tower at the prison. They had a pretty intense love scene in one episode in there.

Hardwick on The Talking Dead called it the "sex garage". It had a roll up door so I assume that's why.

Anyway, that phrase has stuck with me much like "Mother Dick". Also him referring to Peter as "porch dick".

I don't know why. Maybe I'm perpetually 13 years old?
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,921
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Interesting video, but if you listen to Negan's footsteps in the gravel, there is no way he counted in the order depicted in that video.

Still, it seems like Glenn would be a solid guess. I've seen others post "evidence" that Aaron was the victim. I guess we'll know in October.
    Post edited by dudeman on
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    Yeah, I've watched videos on about all the theories and it seems they all have the victim picked out before and then go from there.

I haven't seen a legit source of the video where you can supposedly hear Maggie yell out "Glenn"

Another had Negan going in the wrong direction.

And this one doesn't make sense per the sound of the footsteps.

To me Negan goes in a slightly more random pattern and it's definitely someone to the left of Rick, that being from Negan's perspective. If the "in the van" POV shots are any indicator, which I believe they are, I think it's Glenn or whoever is sitting closest to the back of the drivers seat.
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 1,997
    Anyone watch Fear TWD?
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419

Anyone watch Fear TWD?

Yes, but not with the enthusiasm of TWD. I thought last night's episode was pretty good.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    DewieCox said:

Yeah, I've watched videos on about all the theories and it seems they all have the victim picked out before and then go from there.

I haven't seen a legit source of the video where you can supposedly hear Maggie yell out "Glenn"

Another had Negan going in the wrong direction.

And this one doesn't make sense per the sound of the footsteps.

To me Negan goes in a slightly more random pattern and it's definitely someone to the left of Rick, that being from Negan's perspective. If the "in the van" POV shots are any indicator, which I believe they are, I think it's Glenn or whoever is sitting closest to the back of the drivers seat.

apparently that video of Maggie yelling out Glenn was outed as fake. someone took the existing video and put the audio from a past show where maggie yelled out his name and edited it in there.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Fear The Walking Dead had a decent first season. This season? Garbage.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,625
    The season 7 trailer is out.. And it's f'n awesome

https://youtu.be/SmUz88zoIg0
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    My bet is still on Maggie. And by the way...how cool is that tiger in the trailer.
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    I watched all 6 season in aboit 3 weeks. They almost lost me in season 5.

My guess is Eugene gets beat. For no other reason than he has no point being back for the 7th season. And they've already tried to kill Glen once, no way they can do it again. Maggie is too hot for them to kill off.

I hope Carl gets it. That kid annoys me.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options

My guess is Eugene gets beat. For no other reason than he has no point being back for the 7th season. And they've already tried to kill Glen once, no way they can do it again. Maggie is too hot for them to kill off.

I hope Eugene doesn't get it, he is way too entertaining. Maggie is my guess because Rick's crew made themselves vulnerable and were in the woods because they were trying to save Maggie. Why not go for the person everyone is trying to help? She is sick and therefore, no use to Negan anyway. I know, she has a larger role in the comic, blah, blah, blah. Plus, Negan is a screwed up dude who has killed people's children in front of them to prove his point. What better way to show Rick's guys that he is boss than to kill Maggie and her unborn child. I think Glen will also get killed when trying to save her.
  • Options

I hope Eugene doesn't get it, he is way too entertaining. Maggie is my guess because Rick's crew made themselves vulnerable and were in the woods because they were trying to save Maggie. Why not go for the person everyone is trying to help? She is sick and therefore, no use to Negan anyway. I know, she has a larger role in the comic, blah, blah, blah. Plus, Negan is a screwed up dude who has killed people's children in front of them to prove his point. What better way to show Rick's guys that he is boss than to kill Maggie and her unborn child. I think Glen will also get killed when trying to save her.
    But doesn't Negen say to cut Carl's eye out if anyone tried to help or says anything? So if Glen tried to help Maggie, Carl is a blind kid.
  • Options
    Ha, ha I never thought of that!
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,921
    RS151862 said:

The season 7 trailer is out.. And it's f'n awesome

https://youtu.be/SmUz88zoIg0

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    I still say it's Abraham. kill the alpha male to send a message. Negan doesn't seem the type to kill a pregnant women. he's obviously psycho, but not that psycho.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

My bet is still on Maggie. And by the way...how cool is that tiger in the trailer.

my buddy who reads the comics said that his jaw was literally wide open when he saw that. he knew ezeikiel (sp?) was coming, but never thought they'd actually have the tiger.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mca47 said:

dudeman said:

I don't know if it was discussed earlier but I have noticed that when they kill off a member of the core group, there is no music during the end credits.

My gut tells me that Glenn was the one who got up close and personal with Lucille but I don't want it to be true. Maggie has lost enough already.

FWIW, I think the last half of this season was the best ever for TWD.

I would agree with all of that. I hope it's Glenn that dies. His character has annoyed me since he hooked up with Maggie. before that he was awesome.
    If it's Glenn...
    My question is...

Who's gonna pounce on Maggie now that Glenn is gone? I bet if you're in a Zombie Apocolypse, you think of that stuff quite often.
    Eugene: um, hello, Margaret.....I was wondering if.....um, you know, well, since we're both individuals with biological requirements, maybe we could set up a time that would be mutually beneficial, to...um, engage in sexual intercourse?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

my buddy who reads the comics said that his jaw was literally wide open when he saw that. he knew ezeikiel (sp?) was coming, but never thought they'd actually have the tiger.
    Yeah, my comic reading friend said the same thing. He also said Ezekiel is a really cool character in the comic, I'm looking forward to seeing him and that tiger!! Fear TWD starts back soon. That will give us a little mindless entertainment until the real deal starts back. Oh, and I totally think Negan is psycho enough to take out a pregnant chick. They said he has killed people's children in front of them. Isn't that kind of the same thing?
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,779
    It's got to be Abraham or Eugene.

I know nothing about the comics, but it looks like Negan is going to be around for quite awhile.

Not sure how I feel about a tiger getting involved. Makes me think that long term solution is there will be a battle between a tiger and someone's pet lion or something.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747

I know nothing about the comics, but it looks like Negan is going to be around for quite awhile.

Not sure how I feel about a tiger getting involved. Makes me think that long term solution is there will be a battle between a tiger and someone's pet lion or something.

I hope it's Glenn. It has been way too long for a main character that people actually care about to go down.
  • Options

I hope it's Glenn. It has been way too long for a main character that people actually care about to go down.
    Didn't they already try and kill him off and every one lost their shit and they brought him back.
  • Options
    I would miss Glenn if they killed him off.

Glenn, Maggie, Daryl, Rick and Michonne are the "off limits to Neegan" characters for me. I'd put Carol on the list if she were with the group.

Everyone else can be bat fodder.
  • Options
    CHORAAAAL
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747

Didn't they already try and kill him off and every one lost their shit and they brought him back.
    Everyone lost their shit because it was so obvious that he wasn't dead.
  • Options

Everyone lost their shit because it was so obvious that he wasn't dead.
    I didn't watch the show when it happened. I literally watched the entire series this past April. So I didn't really follow the deal when it actually happened.
  • Options

CHORAAAAL

Why don't crabs give to charity? Because they are shelfish. They are SHELFISH CHORAL.