Comments

• Options
    Yummy
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747

ending was a little disturbing :-&

Yeah, just a bit. Not exactly the best thing to see before going to bed on a Sunday night.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,936

ending was a little disturbing :-&

Not sure how that happened without him knowing it. I think it would take more than a blow to the head to deaden that.
    maybe they also drugged him? but yeah i agree with ya.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    Good episode!...
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Am I the only one who thinks Bob was bitten in the episode? Joke's on the cannibals!
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    Rygar said:

Am I the only one who thinks Bob was bitten in the episode? Joke's on the cannibals!

yeah was thinking that too, why the hell else would he request a final kiss... then later crying outside.

Whats with the marks on the trees? preacher boy in with the Terminus crew- easy directions to the church?
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Not sure on the marks on the trees. Would be weird to have one right outside the church though. Also trying to piece together how the car relates to the preacher.
  • Options
    the tree marks started at the tracks onward as seen by Morgan (masked dude) at the end of last weeks show. the car that carol and daryl found, i initially thought that was the preachers car and how beth would eventually come back in, but proven wrong with the car driving by in the end.

Maybe a survivor of the preacher?
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Could be. We'll have to wait and see I guess!
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    I had a sense of foreboding when Bob and Tasha kissed in the church. And no I didn't even think about Bob being bitten when he was crying on the tree until my husband said so. BUT if he was bitten on the leg that was removed the Termites would have seen the bite surely and not eaten it. Or maybe they know that heating meat to a certain temp kills the virus, bacteria, whatever. :-&
    My thoughts when he was crying against the tree was that it had something to do with booze, but that doesn't really make sense, or that somehow his past had come back to haunt him and he thought he had to leave, i.e. something to do with the mark on the tree. Like maybe somebody was after him.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options

I had a sense of foreboding when Bob and Tasha kissed in the church. And no I didn't even think about Bob being bitten when he was crying on the tree until my husband said so. BUT if he was bitten on the leg that was removed the Termites would have seen the bite surely and not eaten it. Or maybe they know that heating meat to a certain temp kills the virus, bacteria, whatever. :-&
    My thoughts when he was crying against the tree was that it had something to do with booze, but that doesn't really make sense, or that somehow his past had come back to haunt him and he thought he had to leave, i.e. something to do with the mark on the tree. Like maybe somebody was after him.

or it could have been bob leaving the marks on the trees as a trail for the terminus crew? Hence him crying...or did he take a sip of wine an felt guilty?

damn this show...lol
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    The Terminus guys were snacking on Bobs tainted Zombie meat at the end.
    Also, did anyone else notice the Terminus guy from the first episode this season around the campfire, the one who was tied up byTyreese. Did Tyreese end up not finishing him off and let him go????
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options

The Terminus guys were snacking on Bobs tainted Zombie meat at the end.
    Also, did anyone else notice the Terminus guy from the first episode this season around the campfire, the one who was tied up byTyreese. Did Tyreese end up not finishing him off and let him go????

Yeah, I thought I saw that guy. I told my husband after the first episode that I did not think that Tyreese really killed the guy.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    blue detroit ball cap yeah it was him. Tyreese will be faced with finishing him off in time i guess.
  • Options
    Get the hammer Tyresse
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    i initially thought bob left the church because everyone was boozing it up with the wine and we know his history with alcohol, so i thought he left to just not be around that.

but if you read the comics, you know the following scene proved otherwise and you know his exact fate along with the hunter's fate. i know the show jumps around the comics a little bit but i think the next few episodes will be pretty damn close.
  • Options
    CAAAAAARRRL
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,936
    pretty good episode. looking forward to next week's now following the ending, wonerwho was with Daryl? I doubt it was Carol, maybe Beth maybe both?

Also anyone catch the Talking Dead? they had Slash, Chloe (from 24) and Gareth on it.

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    Been binge watching this for the last week catching up on all the seasons, and now the suspense is gonna kill me.

I'm guessing Morgan is with Daryl, but not totally sold on it. Not sure that how Daryl would roll in that situation. I think Carol might've split again and Beth is staying where she is for the time being. I read a theory that she may be on a breeding farm of sorts, but I think she'll be back in the group by seasons end. Weird that Maggie didn't raise a fuss about not connecting with her again.

Glad to see them finish of Terminus and not have it take up the whole season.

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    3 solid episodes to start the season. And glad Rick is in full on Rambo mode now.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    edited October 2014
    i don't think beth will get reunited with the group anytime soon. i see them juggling the two story lines for most of the season. the hunters didn't last long in the comics, glad to see them end it where they did and not drag that story on.

interesting call with morgan, didn't think he could possibly be the one with daryl. michonne does know who he is but also knows that the last time they met he was bat shit crazy. we'll see.

what i don't get is michonne just chilling on the steps of the church with nothing but her sword in the middle of night right that after being attacked by the hunters. if i were on watch, i would want something with a little more range!
  • Options
    I don't think it is Carol or Beth that is with Daryl. But not sure who it would be unless it is Morgan or somebody that was with the Governor's group and escaped. It really really bugs me that Maggie doesn't seem to care at all where or what happened to her sister. Bad writing if you ask me. And Michonne said she missed Herschel and Andrea, but what about Beth? Poor Beth. Nobody but Daryl cares.
  • Options
    Did not like this episode.
    Not knowing the comics I expected the Terminus gang to be a wee bit more savvy.
    Their plan sucked!
    And I think Maggie has forgotten about her sister.
    It should be better going forward with a smaller group. The episodes with less of the group tend to be better IMO.
    Washington needs Rick Grimes.
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,046
    TAINTED MEAT!!!!!!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    I've always watched this show because it's the cool thing to do and it's always drove me crazy with the dragging everything out until the season finales, so this season has defiantly been a breath of fresh air. Definitely didn't think they would destroy Terminus in the first episode and defiantly didn't think those guys would be dead in the third, hopefully it's a sign of things to come.
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    So Beth is somehow with a group of "Cops" in Atlanta..in a hospital setting...
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    glad Michone got her groove back...lol we need more sword killin...lol

odd ending to last weeks show with Daryl creeping out slowly.... morgan? while carol is left back scoping out the area where beth is?
    Post edited by Nami on
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747

I don't think it is Carol or Beth that is with Daryl. But not sure who it would be unless it is Morgan or somebody that was with the Governor's group and escaped. It really really bugs me that Maggie doesn't seem to care at all where or what happened to her sister. Bad writing if you ask me. And Michonne said she missed Herschel and Andrea, but what about Beth? Poor Beth. Nobody but Daryl cares.

Yeah, pretty odd that Maggie doesn't seem concerned at all about her missing sister and just gets on the bus with Abraham. The writing on the show has definitely improved as the seasons have went on, but there are still some plot holes out there...
  • Options
    Quality 4th episode.
    Was there an epilogue?
    My recording cut out before the end credits.
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    Probably the weakest episode of the season IMO, but they can't all be great and the season was off the charts at the beginning. I'm hoping they don't spend that much time with the hospital setting, I found it pretty boring.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11