Options

Wow.............Does the T in Tea Party stand for Tool?.....

edited November 2010 in A Moving Train

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pretty much. Tea party supporters = morons

Well, let me be a little more PC about it....if one happens to be a moron then they are likely going to be in the Tea party. Sort of like if someone is a racist these days they are more than likely a conservative versus a liberal. That doesn't mean all Tea party folks are in that boat...just that the idiots and radicals are, for the most part, in their boat. ;)
    Up here in my tree...

Albuquerque 2000
    Denver 2006
    Chicago 2009
    Seattle 2013
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    yea kind like the dem's blindly following a president that has proven he was unprepared for his current job but that won't last much longer.....then what party will every one go to.
    :lol:

Godfather.
  • Options
    Perhaps. Does the "D" in Democrat stand for "Doesn't believe in anything other than government entitlements?"

By the way, I hear the Guardian makes great toilet paper.
    Bristow, VA (5/13/10)
  • Options
    Perhaps. Does the "D" in Democrat stand for "Doesn't believe in anything other than government entitlements?"

HA HA HA HA KILLER !!!!

Godfather.
  • Options

Well, let me be a little more PC about it....if one happens to be a moron then they are likely going to be in the Tea party. Sort of like if someone is a racist these days they are more than likely a conservative versus a liberal. That doesn't mean all Tea party folks are in that boat...just that the idiots and radicals are, for the most part, in their boat. ;)

Good point. There is no such thing as a liberal racist, and there never was. I'm sure the Black Panthers would agree.
    Bristow, VA (5/13/10)
  • Options

they all smell the same to me
    Rock me Jesus, roll me Lord...
    Wash me in the blood of Rock & Roll
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    Anyone notice that the Tea Party defenders... BOTH came up with attack rebuttals on Democrats.
    Does that cause anyone to lean towards the opinion that the Tea Party is NOT independent.... rather, Republican?
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Two Rednecks and a Microphone

(sing it like Beck) :D
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:
    Anyone notice that the Tea Party defenders... BOTH came up with attack rebuttals on Democrats.
    Does that cause anyone to lean towards the opinion that the Tea Party is NOT independent.... rather, Republican?

That's why they're astroturf. A completely artificial product designed to mimic real grass roots
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,161
    Cosmo wrote:
    cosmo again stating the obvious...those people are partisan hacks that let people like sarah palin, glenn beck, bachmann and o'donnell hijack their movement.

just look at the quality of candidates that the tea party is supporting. o'dumbel does not even know that separation of church and state is in the first fucking amendment..and look what party those being endorsed claim themselves to be members of...republicans...not one democrat in 138 endorsements...tea partiers are about as independent of the republican party as "joey" was from "friends"...
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    no offence to anyone I was just getting a good laugh out of all the comments and had to stoak the fire.
    all in good fun. :D

Godfather.
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:
    cosmo again stating the obvious...those people are partisan hacks that let people like sarah palin, glenn beck, bachmann and o'donnell hijack their movement.

just look at the quality of candidates that the tea party is supporting. o'dumbel does not even know that separation of church and state is in the first fucking amendment..and look what party those being endorsed claim themselves to be members of...republicans...not one democrat in 138 endorsements...tea partiers are about as independent of the republican party as "joey" was from "friends"...
    The thing is, if these Tea Party Candidates are elected, they will be easily manipulated when they see how complicaed the office that goes with the seat is. Reality of political life will jump up and bite them in the ass and they will fall into rank and follow the party agenda or risk losing their seat as soon as their term is up. The G.O.P. will makes sure they become un-re-electable if there is dissent and they will do what they are told to do... tow the party line.
    If they WERE actual Independents (Libertarian), they could vote as they please.
    The Tea Partiers don't realize this and they probably never will.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:
    The thing is, if these Tea Party Candidates are elected, they will be easily manipulated when they see how complicaed the office that goes with the seat is. Reality of political life will jump up and bite them in the ass and they will fall into rank and follow the party agenda or risk losing their seat as soon as their term is up.

deja vu, man... I think you just described George W. Bush :)
  • Options
    arthurdent wrote:
    Cosmo wrote:
    The thing is, if these Tea Party Candidates are elected, they will be easily manipulated when they see how complicaed the office that goes with the seat is. Reality of political life will jump up and bite them in the ass and they will fall into rank and follow the party agenda or risk losing their seat as soon as their term is up.

deja vu, man... I think you just described George W. Bush :)

kinda sounds like the obama admin also.

Godfather.
  • Options
    Godfather. wrote:

kinda sounds like the obama admin also.

Godfather.

Honestly, I image every president back to Washington would say the same damn thing. But at least Obama makes up for Bush's complete lack of intellectual curiosity.
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    Anyone who votes for someone who legitimately believes that the "thing that's ruining your country" is not letting intelligent design be taught in public schools... deserves to be called a moron.
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    haffajappa wrote:
    Anyone who votes for someone who legitimately believes that the "thing that's ruining your country" is not letting intelligent design be taught in public schools... deserves to be called a moron.
    Actually... it's not being coerced to reciting the 'Pledge Of Alligence' every morning. That's what is destroying our country.
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    Cosmo wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:
    Actually... it's not being coerced to reciting the 'Pledge Of Alligence' every morning. That's what is destroying our country.
    I've alwyas found that so weird...
    and another weird experience, going to six flags and having to realise that everyone else was standing with their hand over their chest singing the national anthem when the park opened
    For 2 canadians a german an aussie and an italian... i think we found that pretty strange... :lol:
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Rumor is Al Franken is a huge supporter of this Christine OConnell (I don't care what her name is) because then he wouldn't be the most clueless Senator.
  • Options
    Here is something about the Tea Party that I find interesting and confusing at the same time...
    The Tea Party portrays itself as the 'People's Voice', right? They relate more to the Joe The Plumber kind of blue collar working stiff, than the elitist rich few that wield so much influence in our political system. Am I wrong here?
    Why is the Tea Party against Unions and for unregulated Capitalism? Because, they are against unions and for unregulated markets... am I right, here?
    Well... you know who has a union? Joe the Plumber. The United Association of Plumbers and Pipefitters have locals all over this country. I thought about this because on the way back from lunch today, I passed by the Long Beach, CA. local. I must have passed that building thousands of time, but, never thought much about it. Plumbers are blue collar, right? I mean, when was the last time you saw a plumber on the job, wearing a coat and tie. For me? NEVER.
    You know who doesn't have a union? Douchebag Wall Street hedge fund managers. They got to create the rules by which they operate. Those rules allowed them to create the financial atmosphere that lead to disaster in 2007 and nearly brought this country and the global markets into a depression.
    So, my question to the Tea Party members on this board...
    Why do you support white collared, Wall Streeters and want them to continue to run with our pension funds... our savings accounts... our 401K plans... and make millions for them in unregulated ponzi schemes... but, want to bust the union blue collar people so it will be easier to hire less skilled workers for lower rates or have union jobs shipped overseas to increase the profits for Wall streeters who make bank on the sale of company stocks?
    Please, explain that to me because it seems... well, contradictory to me.
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    haffajappa wrote:
    Cosmo wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:
    I've alwyas found that so weird...
    and another weird experience, going to six flags and having to realise that everyone else was standing with their hand over their chest singing the national anthem when the park opened
    For 2 canadians a german an aussie and an italian... i think we found that pretty strange... :lol:
    sounds like the start of a good joke :P
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

No, because that's eight words, not one word.

But you wouldn't know, because you've never read it, right?
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    arthurdent wrote:
    Honestly, I image every president back to Washington would say the same damn thing. But at least Obama makes up for Bush's complete lack of intellectual curiosity.

True. Obama is one of the most intelligent, erudite, and well spoken Presidents America has ever had.

Maybe that's why the Tool-Party morons have such a problem with him. They were always much more comfortable with George W. feeding them moronic soundbites like, 'You're either with us, or you're with the evil-doers!', and "Security is the essential roadblock to achieving the road map to peace."
  • Options
    Electric_DeltaElectric_Delta Posts: 977
    edited October 2010
    Byrnzie wrote:

Actually I have. Also, your first argument did nothing to challenge what I actually said, which doesn't surprise me.
    Post edited by Electric_Delta on
    Bristow, VA (5/13/10)
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:

Chomping at the bit, weren't you?

I'll speak out against whomever I feel the threat is to the country. I don't see a bigger one than the Demoncrats. You can laugh all you want, but the Tea Party will be picking up key seats next week and there is nothing you can do to change that.
    Bristow, VA (5/13/10)
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    arthurdent wrote:

True. Obama is one of the most intelligent, erudite, and well spoken Presidents America has ever had.

Maybe that's why the Tool-Party morons have such a problem with him. They were always much more comfortable with George W. feeding them moronic soundbites like, 'You're either with us, or you're with the evil-doers!', and "Security is the essential roadblock to achieving the road map to peace."

Yeah, really well spoken. I love how he speaks well, takes constant vacations, hosts parties at the White House, and bows to our enemies while the unemployment rate hangs at ten percent.

But, damn, what a great speaker! :lol:
    Bristow, VA (5/13/10)
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:

Actually I have. Also, your first argument did nothing to challenge what I actually said, which doesn't surprise me.
    you can't really challenge such a juvenile statement as "Does the "D" in Democrat stand for "Doesn't believe in anything other than government entitlements?" that is a bullshit statement and you know it.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    Cosmo wrote:

I'll speak out against whomever I feel the threat is to the country. I don't see a bigger one than the Demoncrats. You can laugh all you want, but the Tea Party will be picking up key seats next week and there is nothing you can do to change that.
    so if the tea party picks up a few seats i will expect them to stand on their principles and not tow the republican party line, but they won't do that because then they would have to come up with actual ideas of their own an dplans for how to implement them that nobody in the democratic or republican parties will ever go along with. so pat yourself on the back if some of them win seats, but you know what will change? absolutely nothing....

• Options
    mikepegg44mikepegg44 Posts: 3,353
    Cosmo wrote:

so if the tea party picks up a few seats i will expect them to stand on their principles and not tow the republican party line, but they won't do that because then they would have to come up with actual ideas of their own an dplans for how to implement them that nobody in the democratic or republican parties will ever go along with. so pat yourself on the back if some of them win seats, but you know what will change? absolutely nothing....

by far the most important part of this election. One of the most important ideas has always been holding our leaders accountable, and if, as a group, they actually do it in the next election it will have done so much for our country it isn't even funny. It will be the start of getting rid of the lesser of two evils argument that is all too prevalent in our political culture. Say what you want about their politics, but if they hold the people they helped elect accountable they will have done their job. My fear is that too many people claim to be supportive of the tea party but still hold the belief that "he may not be great, but at least our guy isn't as bad as theirs."
    that’s right! Can’t we all just get together and focus on our real enemies: monogamous gays and stem cells… - Ned Flanders
    It is terrifying when you are too stupid to know who is dumb
    - Joe Rogan
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:

:thumbup:

Godfather.