The waiting is the hardest part

Comments

• FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    P1140065.JPG=320
    I need to get my a/c happening properly before summer really kicks in
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    I'm waiting for my Blu Ray DVD of PJ20, backspacer white vinyl, for this friday so I can finally watch pj20 which is airing on pbs.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,812
    eyedclaar wrote:
    waiting.jpg

:lol:

that was the first thing that popped in my head, this episode :thumbup:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,934
    I spent a year!!!!! waiting for this thread to reappear. Wouldnt you know , to THEE day , it does.

Now , see my location. ;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    DS1119 wrote:
    This thread made me watch this...and it's not a bad thing. 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvZU79DGECA

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

WOW! That was awesome! Thank you for posting! :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i'm waiting for june 6th, 2012....
    conman wrote:

it'll be here before you know it....really :shifty:
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    DS1119 wrote:
    This thread made me watch this...and it's not a bad thing. 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvZU79DGECA

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I miss Eddie's hair!!
    conman wrote:

I'm clueless... what's going on?
    Jeanwah wrote:
    conman wrote:

He'll be out of the navy that day. :mrgreen:
    Jeanwah wrote:

He'll be out of the navy that day. :mrgreen:

Then it'll be a great day!! :D
    Jeanwah wrote:
    indeed :mrgreen:
    conman wrote:
    Jeanwah wrote:
    indeed :mrgreen:

And I shall shimmy all over the place!!! :mrgreen: PARTY FOR conman!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    conman wrote:
    you picked D DAY to join/enter? Thats a bit dramatic dontcha think?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    conman wrote:
    :lol: i didn't pick it, that's the day they gave me...

i was supposed ship out to boot camp in march of 2007 but they fucked me over took the job i wanted away and gave me a new ship date and a different job that i had no interest in :x
    conman wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    conman wrote:
    :lol: i didn't pick it, that's the day they gave me...

i was supposed ship out to boot camp in march of 2007 but they fucked me over took the job i wanted away and gave me a new ship date and a different job that i had no interest in :x
    that sounds like the military I got kicked out of!!! :mrgreen:

Your way of discharge is better though. trust me. potential employers dont like to see 1 yr 5 mo of active duty.

• things are too good right now...

the cynic in me is waiting for the inevitable event to fuck everything up again...

:think:
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    ....Waiting at the end of the driveway for a lady on her horse with her husband on a bicycle. They let us go first, we were running late for our two sons football game....we had to return home because one of them had forgotten his jersey. They didn't need them really we won 28-0 and the playoffs start next week first of 8 to get to the Pop Warner Super Bowl in Orlando.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    waiting on Fedex to tell me where my package is. Left Cali on wed AM, no update since.

it also says the estimated delivery date is sat? does fedex even deliever residential on sat?

UPS does a much better job telling you where shit is.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    waiting on Fedex to tell me where my package is. Left Cali on wed AM, no update since.

it also says the estimated delivery date is sat? does fedex even deliever residential on sat?

UPS does a much better job telling you where shit is.

Yes, FedEx does Saturday regular delivery.
    One of my beers got stuck in Oregon for a few days before it got to Ohio.

I like FedEx, they don't mangle your boxes-I'm lookin at YOU UPS! :twisted:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    hmm....guess i need to work on a lie if they are going to deliever on sat. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    81 wrote:
    waiting on Fedex to tell me where my package is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQpHrlkw ... ata_player
    81 wrote:

give her some money for a 'spa day'...."hey woman, go get your hair did, and your nails did...I'll drop you off. Oh have some extra and buy yourself something nice"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    81 wrote:
    waiting on Fedex to tell me where my package is.

There's nothing sadder than a man who's lost his package.

(That's a euphemism, right?)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)

or a man that needs somebody else to tell him where it is...(it's right here in my purse!)

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

give her some money for a 'spa day'...."hey woman, go get your hair did, and your nails did...I'll drop you off. Oh have some extra and buy yourself something nice"
    She doesnt do spas or nails....hair yes, but if i offered to drive her, she would look at me funny.
    If she is home when it come, i'll just say its pj related.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:

or a man that needs somebody else to tell him where it is...(it's right here in my purse!)
    Wuth an attitude like that.....i see why the mr doesn't suprise you :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Wuth an attitude like that.....i see why the mr doesn't suprise you :P

I think that after smashing my car he doesn't deserve a package... :|

:lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    where is that fedex guy :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    waiting for my pics to upload to facebook drives me nuts.. its so bad i can only do it 2 at a time. im down to my last 11 for this session. ugh. *exasperated angry face*
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say