The waiting is the hardest part

Comments

• Waiting on some good news to come my way someday soon!

Also waiting on some goodies from my mailman this Friday.
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,935
    I call BULLSHIT!!!!! If he were a REAL alcoholic he'd be drinking Milwaukee's best Ice. THATS a shit beer. Or he'd be sneaking 3-4 40 oz'ers of malt liquor. Like Old English or something. Pint of MD 20/20. Wild Irish Rose. etc. You wanna know about bottom shelf cheap. Come see me. I'll tell you ALLLLLLL about it!! :mrgreen:

Aren't you supposed to ignore my post, isn't that some unspoken agreement. But then i am sober right now, so rather confused.
    we never talked about this unspoken agreement!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Well, if you're really an alcoholic, I'll let it slide. I guess you got to do what you got to do. I've spread my chemical love out over several substances in my life, so never really got hooked on any one thing. Just a bit of everything...
    I call BULLSHIT!!!!! If he were a REAL alcoholic he'd be drinking Milwaukee's best Ice. THATS a shit beer. Or he'd be sneaking 3-4 40 oz'ers of malt liquor. Like Old English or something. Pint of MD 20/20. Wild Irish Rose. etc. You wanna know about bottom shelf cheap. Come see me. I'll tell you ALLLLLLL about it!! :mrgreen:
    Geez, you'd probably call my Target-brand mouthwash that I've been guzzling shit too?!? Busch Light?? ;)

Waiting for someone to just.... disappear...... forever.
    mouthwash brands do not matter. :crazy: drinking ANY mouthwash, goes a looooong way to qualifying. :shock: I'll direct my attention elsewhere. ;)

Busch light on the other hand, only if someone else bought it!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Geez, you'd probably call my Target-brand mouthwash that I've been guzzling shit too?!? Busch Light?? ;)

mouthwash brands do not matter. :crazy: drinking ANY mouthwash, goes a looooong way to qualifying. :shock: I'll direct my attention elsewhere. ;)

On the reservation where I used to live, people drank Aqua Net hairspray :(
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    scb wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

On the reservation where I used to live, people drank Aqua Net hairspray :(

When I worked in an Emergency Department I used to be continually amazed at what people would drink _ Listerine was the worst I always thought. That and cough syrup, which wasn't as commonly seen. That's truly evidence of what a powerful addiction that is. Of course, withdrawal can literally kill you, so I guess if it's between dying and Listerine, the antiseptic smell probably wins.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I'm waiting on lunch.

Come to me, my friend...
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    scb wrote:
    I'm waiting for the results of a crossmatch blood test, where they mix my blood together with my friend's and see if they play well together. Results should be in Friday or Monday!

I'm also anxiously awaiting the time when I get to meet my new Goddaughter, who lives in England. :D

And waiting to have 2 weeks of holidays over Christmas/New Year's!

They lost my friend's blood so it's delayed the results of the test. :( Tuesday seems so far away!!

At least the holidays can't be postponed! :)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Waiting on a magic hat #9
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Waiting to go home

I hate working late
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    waiting for monday 7am. start the old/new job!!!! And that means , maybe I can hit more than one show when next springs tour happens.

• mickeyrat wrote:
    waiting for monday 7am. start the old/new job!!!! And that means , maybe I can hit more than one show when next springs tour happens.
    Now that's some great news.... worth waiting for!!!!

I'm waiting for legalization of some sticky icky and anxiously awaiting the progress of this upcoming election...
    ... also waiting for bras to be prohibited. The world could be a wonderful place!!
    mickeyrat wrote:

I'm waiting for legalization of some sticky icky and anxiously awaiting the progress of this upcoming election...
    ... also waiting for bras to be prohibited. The world could be a wonderful place!!
    Ummmm, the bra thing. Maybe YOU could start the revolution. Set those puppies free!!! :mrgreen:

Oh your response is useless without pictures!! ;)

• mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Ummmm, the bra thing. Maybe YOU could start the revolution. Set those puppies free!!! :mrgreen:

Oh your response is useless without pictures!! ;)

You boys have no idea how great you have it- I could start a damn list! And perhaps I will!!!
    I wish I grew up in th 60's...
    i'm waiting for boob pics
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    81 wrote:

boob_look.jpg
    81 wrote:

now i'm waiting on Kat to lock it up. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    81, since you brought it up _ on Friday 07/09/10 at 09:44 you were going to the store and asked if anybody needed anything. I requested a goldfish tank, some fish, gravel and a plastic palm tree.

I'm still waiting.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    81, since you brought it up _ on Friday 07/09/10 at 09:44 you were going to the store and asked if anybody needed anything. I requested a goldfish tank, some fish, gravel and a plastic palm tree.

I'm still waiting.
    yeah, still need that TP I asked for too!! I think I'm stuck!!!!

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    thank you unlost puppies...

81, yes it seems that we are all waiting on you and our stuff you were supposed to pick up.
    i forget what i ordered but i know for a fact it never showed up nor did you.
    where is this thread, 81?

Sincerely,
    Needing my stuff
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    mickeyrat wrote:

I'm still waiting.
    yeah, still need that TP I asked for too!! I think I'm stuck!!!!

Yeah 81, I still need those condoms I asked for damnit. I'm about to go out without a rain-coat.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    I'm waiting to be able to walk again. Bone graft surgery in August with 4 months waiting time to see if the surgery worked. Yeah, imagine sitting around in a wheel chair for many months ( it's been since March as a matter of fact). Oh, and with a nerve damaged hand that will take a year for nerves to grow back, I'm waiting on that too. Don't ever fall asleep while driving!!!
    Jeanwah wrote:
    I'm waiting to be able to walk again. Bone graft surgery in August with 4 months waiting time to see if the surgery worked. Yeah, imagine sitting around in a wheel chair for many months ( it's been since March as a matter of fact). Oh, and with a nerve damaged hand that will take a year for nerves to grow back, I'm waiting on that too. Don't ever fall asleep while driving!!!
    wow
    that bites hard

can you go swimming?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Dear 81,

Hey little dude, where is your thread on picking us up stuff while you're out at the store?
    People are needing TP, condoms, dish washing detergent, river rock & peat moss from LOWE'S, just to name a few things.

Your Pal,
    Waiting Around On 81

p.s. I have looked for this thread and could not locate it.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • miller%20lite%201.jpg

The countdown has begun. Nine long torturous, miserable hours or so to go though
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
    Dear Chadwick

Your search skills are lacking.

Your Pal

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=136839
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Dear Everyone else that requested something,

I only work in a prepaid system. Once funds are recieved, i'll pick up your items.

Your delivery guy
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    81 wrote:

I only work in a prepaid system. Once funds are recieved, i'll pick up your items.

Your delivery guy

You can get me a warm glass of SHUT THE HELL UP!

Ben-Stiller-Happy-Gilmore.9.jpg
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    dcfaithful wrote:
    81 wrote:

Your delivery guy

You can get me a warm glass of SHUT THE HELL UP!

Ben-Stiller-Happy-Gilmore.9.jpg

:lol::lol:
    i'm waiting on the bottom of the beer glass
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    This thread made me watch this...and it's not a bad thing. 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvZU79DGECA

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: