The waiting is the hardest part

Comments

• lina319 wrote:
    Waiting on a call that I don't think will ever come......:(
    man have i been there before...and it never came...

it will be alright....stay strong....
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    a moment to breathe

a massage
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,935
    eyedclaar wrote:
    well it's either bud or i buy a bottle of bacardi and 3 cokes, mixs 1/2 cup of rum w/ each and knock them back on the way home.

But sometimes when i do this my face is all red when i get home, then the wife thinks i've been drinkin more than i have.

i can't win.

Nice to meet you Vice Snob, i'm an alcoholic.

Well, if you're really an alcoholic, I'll let it slide. I guess you got to do what you got to do. I've spread my chemical love out over several substances in my life, so never really got hooked on any one thing. Just a bit of everything...
    I call BULLSHIT!!!!! If he were a REAL alcoholic he'd be drinking Milwaukee's best Ice. THATS a shit beer. Or he'd be sneaking 3-4 40 oz'ers of malt liquor. Like Old English or something. Pint of MD 20/20. Wild Irish Rose. etc. You wanna know about bottom shelf cheap. Come see me. I'll tell you ALLLLLLL about it!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    class to be over so I can go home and eat!! I am freakin' starving!! Well not starving but really hungry.
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpG09PenZt8

Dear 81,

Try not to ever break your hand against a wall.
    Not a good idea.

Thanks for listening & waiting,
    Tom
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I'm waiting for someone to give me a winning lottery ticket.

And I'm becoming increasingly impatient.

:x
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    I'm waiting for someone to give me a winning lottery ticket.

And I'm becoming increasingly impatient.

:x
    i fully agree
    and thank you for that.

I am currently waiting for something.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    wow 5 pages and no one has said this YET.....

The waiting drove me mad....... ;)

if you care to know what I'm waiting for , I'll refer you to my location>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    edited October 2010
    chadwick wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Sawed off double barrel. Yeah, probably best not to leave it ready to rock. Hate to reach under the bed looking for slippers and bump that hair trigger... I just keep a .44 Ruger Redhawk within arm's reach at night.

now you sound like the old man, what a character. closet full of shotguns and rifles. not a gun cabinet in the house. either they rested in the closet leaning up against the wall , under the bed, or a few hung on the wall. some were loaded some were not.

beside his bed, a night stand, in the drawer, at least 2 or 3 handguns.
    .22 ruger, 357 smith & wesson badass rubber or wood grips, .38 antique something.
    and one switch blade.

waiting for war
    clearly

i've toned down to a 7 shot german revolver (first chamber empty, for safety)

Got a gun
    Fact we got three
    but neither of us have
    ever shot at a living thing
    Post edited by mysticweed on
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
    lettinggo wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Sawed off double barrel. Yeah, probably best not to leave it ready to rock. Hate to reach under the bed looking for slippers and bump that hair trigger... I just keep a .44 Ruger Redhawk within arm's reach at night.

now you sound like the old man, what a character. closet full of shotguns and rifles. not a gun cabinet in the house. either they rested in the closet leaning up against the wall , under the bed, or a few hung on the wall. some were loaded some were not.

.22 ruger, 357 smith & wesson badass rubber or wood grips, .38 antique something.
    and one switch blade.

waiting for war
    clearly

Got a gun
    Fact we got three
    but neither of us has

I have a badass squirt gun on a table on the back porch. Clear orange, plastic. And another one in neon green, but it cracked and so it leaks.

And a Super Soaker on the boat.

Don't mess with the Unlost Dogs, boys.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    lettinggo wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

and one switch blade.

waiting for war
    clearly

Got a gun
    Fact we got three
    but neither of us has

I have a badass squirt gun on a table on the back porch. Clear orange, plastic. And another one in neon green, but it cracked and so it leaks.

And a Super Soaker on the boat.

Don't mess with the Unlost Dogs, boys.
    Well I've got a sweetheart of a mixed breed Golden Retriever who will lick you to death. Don't worry though , I usually keep her leashed. Thats not true , enter at your own risk or at least wear a wetsuit or some rain gear.

• prismprism Posts: 2,440
    waiting to hear from the radiologist if the "something" the tech saw is anything he/she says is going to require a biopsy...

waiting for my son & his wife to bring the baby over to distract me from waiting on that

waiting for blood test results

waiting for the pharmacy to redeliver something tomorrow because i wasn't home today

waiting for an honest answer to how much longer i'll be kept waiting for something i was told would be returned to me a year ago
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    prism wrote:
    waiting to hear from the radiologist if the "something" the tech saw is anything he/she says is going to require a biopsy...

waiting for my son & his wife to bring the baby over to distract me from waiting on that

waiting for blood test results

waiting for the pharmacy to redeliver something tomorrow because i wasn't home today

waiting for an honest answer to how much longer i'll be kept waiting for something i was told would be returned to me a year ago
    Yikes..hope all is well.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    godot. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:
    well it's either bud or i buy a bottle of bacardi and 3 cokes, mixs 1/2 cup of rum w/ each and knock them back on the way home.

But sometimes when i do this my face is all red when i get home, then the wife thinks i've been drinkin more than i have.

i can't win.

Nice to meet you Vice Snob, i'm an alcoholic.

Well, if you're really an alcoholic, I'll let it slide. I guess you got to do what you got to do. I've spread my chemical love out over several substances in my life, so never really got hooked on any one thing. Just a bit of everything...
    I call BULLSHIT!!!!! If he were a REAL alcoholic he'd be drinking Milwaukee's best Ice. THATS a shit beer. Or he'd be sneaking 3-4 40 oz'ers of malt liquor. Like Old English or something. Pint of MD 20/20. Wild Irish Rose. etc. You wanna know about bottom shelf cheap. Come see me. I'll tell you ALLLLLLL about it!! :mrgreen:
    Geez, you'd probably call my Target-brand mouthwash that I've been guzzling shit too?!? Busch Light?? ;)

Waiting for someone to just.... disappear...... forever.
    I'm waiting for them miners to come up
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • eyedclaar wrote:
    waiting.jpg

:lol:

well I know eyedclaar is still patiently waiting on me to keep my word and buy his book. ;):D

I get paid Thursday. not too much more waiting, dude. :D
  • lettinggo wrote:

that's disgusting.
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    edited October 2010
    chadwick wrote:
    lettinggo wrote:
    saw that weeks ago
    thought to myself....
    "i'd like to stick that bottle up someone's fat ass and make a bottle holder out of some dumb asshole"
    but i never done it yet.

still waiting

:o :? that's disgusting. lol.
  • lina319 wrote:
    Waiting on a call that I don't think will ever come......:(
    man have i been there before...and it never came...

it will be alright....stay strong....

Indeed, staying strong, I'm still alive...alive & waiting, watching the clock....

Now I'm waiting for the time when I no longer have to wait ...
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    edited October 2010

Aren't you supposed to ignore my post, isn't that some unspoken agreement. But then i am sober right now, so rather confused.
    Post edited by BinauralJam on
  • Like Mick, I'm just waiting on a friend.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • I'm waiting for the weekend! This week is dragging big time...
    I'm waiting on the trolley... in a few minutes when I walk out of here!

Always, always waiting on the trolley *sigh*
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    And once I waited for a doctor while I was naked under that little paper gown. THAT felt like a long wait.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    I'm waiting on fridays ups delivety
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    On a contract......better hurry up or my decision could go the other way.
    81 wrote:
    I'm waiting on fridays ups delivety
    ups quit delivering illegal drugs awhile back
    you may have a long wait, 81
    and possibly trouble coming your way

better hurry up and wait longer than you wanted too

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • "so hurry up and wait, but what's worth waiting for?"

i love that song....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vkPJaHBL6w
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    I'm waiting for the results of a crossmatch blood test, where they mix my blood together with my friend's and see if they play well together. Results should be in Friday or Monday!

I'm also anxiously awaiting the time when I get to meet my new Goddaughter, who lives in England. :D

And waiting to have 2 weeks of holidays over Christmas/New Year's!