My husband told me he will never be happy with me

mindimindi Posts: 1,858
edited October 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
and that he wants a divorce, BUT he wants us to live like we do now still.
So what he really wants is
to not feel guilty about having a girlfriend, but wants me to be here to take care of the kids and so he doesn't have to pay child support. And to have someone to clean the house, make dinner, do laundry and all that fun stuff :roll:

I'm thinking, I'm not going to accept his generous offer and I will figure out how me and the kidlings can move on!
To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    well if that's you in your avatar then he has certainly lost a beauty.

;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    And as you can tell from Dunk's avatar, he is all too happy to watch over you in your time of need.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    bummer

good luck, i do believe there is a divorce thread around these parts
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mindi wrote:
    to not feel guilty about having a girlfriend, but wants me to be here to take care of the kids and so he doesn't have to pay child support. And to have someone to clean the house, make dinner, do laundry and all that fun stuff :roll:

I'm thinking, I'm not going to accept his generous offer and I will figure out how me and the kidlings can move on!
    I'm truly sorry to hear that Mindi. Perhaps it is a blessing in diguise. A family member of mine was just recently shocked to find out her husband had been seeing a divorce attorney behind her back. I know she was devistated, especially cuz she had no idea. My best to you and your children
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    dunkman wrote:

;)
    That is a zombie that my Miss Clara drew when she was 4.
    Gosh I love that child. She told me last night "don't wake me up tomorrow, I'm not going to school. I don't like it, I'm quitting." She's in kindergarten. At least she realized early on that school sucks, it took me until at least 3rd grade.

As much as I hate her ass of a dad right now, my years of torture with him were worth it because I have Miss Clara.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    tell him to suck a massive jon
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    mindi wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

;)
    That is a zombie that my Miss Clara drew when she was 4.
    Gosh I love that child. She told me last night "don't wake me up tomorrow, I'm not going to school. I don't like it, I'm quitting." She's in kindergarten. At least she realized early on that school sucks, it took me until at least 3rd grade.

As much as I hate her ass of a dad right now, my years of torture with him were worth it because I have Miss Clara.

She likes zombies and hates school, that's awesome! Good kid you got there.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    mindi wrote:

I'm truly sorry to hear that Mindi. Perhaps it is a blessing in diguise. A family member of mine was just recently shocked to find out her husband had been seeing a divorce attorney behind her back. I know she was devistated, especially cuz she had no idea. My best to you and your children
    Yeah he told me this on Friday. I went to facebook later that day I saw he had changed his relationship status on September 10 from "married" to "it's complicated" so I guess I was the last one to know. OHHHH and his "friend" at work LIKED his relationship change :roll: She also just recently filed for divorce.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    edited October 2010
    Sorry to hear about your situation.

I'd talk to an attorney right away...and make sure he doesn't start draining your finances...beat him to the punch!
    Post edited by JOEJOEJOE on
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    mindi wrote:

I'm very sorry for all these, but you need to move on with your life a kick that bastard ASAP... :evil:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    mindi wrote:
    Yeah he told me this on Friday. I went to facebook later that day I saw he had changed his relationship status on September 10 from "married" to "it's complicated" so I guess I was the last one to know. OHHHH and his "friend" at work LIKED his relationship change :roll: She also just recently filed for divorce.
    Wow, that's harsh... If he is that much of an idiot to put it up on Facebook, then I would suggest having your attorney friend him for evidence...

Good luch and you will certainly be better off without him...
    GoiMTvP.gif
    is it me or are all ppl alive having marital ruckuses?
    moreover, i hear stories of the males being total cock pricks.
    however, i was present to the admittance of a 40's something female peeing on her man's tooth brush and wiping herself clean with it.

wonderful.

and good luck

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I'm sorry to hear that you are going thru a rough time Mindi...like the other poster said, get yourself an attorney, and freeze the bank account, you do not want him to drain all the finances and leave you with nothing. Hire someone with a good grasp of Family Law, they will help protect you and your children, let them know about his 'plan', they will make sure you get your child support. Just saw your post about Facebook, print out all relevant info, and show it to the attorney, Facebook had helped and hurt divorce cases (in your case probably will help) Be Well...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • i remember when my mom, sis and I sped off... leavin the fucker behind...i remember lookin back...

you oughtta do the same... i believe
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    punch him in the fudd™
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    chadwick wrote:
    however, i was present to the admittance of a 40's something female peeing on her man's tooth brush and wiping herself clean with it.

wonderful.

and good luck
    Don't give me ideas :lol:

We've been married for 12 years. We have had 8 kids, one passed away in 2008. We have been through so much together. You think he would have done it all a little nicer.
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    mindi wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

wonderful.

and good luck
    Don't give me ideas :lol:

We've been married for 12 years. We have had 8 kids, one passed away in 2008. We have been through so much together. You think he would have done it all a little nicer.

Wow...Im sorry to hear about your douche of a husband

8 kids ?!?!? Your not married to Jon from Jon and Kate are you ?

;)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • mindi wrote:

Very sorry to hear it took you 12 years and 8 kids to realize this guy is a douchebag.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    how shit load of kids batman.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I am sorry to hear this...divorce is never fun or easy...but i am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason...you may not see that reason now, but somewhere down the road, you will understand. You seem to already understand this, but there is no way u can keep living the way you are...I've seen my parents try when I was younger, and I now work for an Attorney who handles divorces...It never works...It will just make things worse and make it even harder on the kids...unless both parties are mutually agreeable to the situation (ie: both have someone else to sneek off to/with) someone will always be hurt, mad, angry, upset, resentful...none of which are good to have around the kids

Someone mentioned earlier about seeking an attorney...Do it! Laws vary state to state, so if you dont actually file for divorce, make sure you do what you can to protect your assets. If he really is an asshole he may just do something like drain accounts...then you are screwed and there is nothing you can do to get that back. Start a secret stash and stop depositing into the joint account anything over what is needed to pay the bills..that would be my initial advice...

keep strong...your kids will thank you for it someday.
    and, as much as you may want to, the worst thing you can do is bad mouth daddy around your children...he may be an asshole, but that asshole is still their father...let them decide for themselves if they want to cut ties with him...given that they are the appropriate age to make that kind of decision.
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

8 kids
    all young i am assuming?
    that is quite the busy household.

the last thing that fucker needs is a girl friend while you stay home taking care of the children and the house.
    this fucker has sperm goin on like nobody's business...

if he make one more child (without you) he should be ran over with a jet plane.

my opinions are probably mine.
    thanks.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Yeah we had 8 kids. One of our twins passed away when she was 3. Our oldest is 22 and lives on her own. If you've ever been to one of the Wishlist Fundraisers I did, she was probably with me. :mrgreen: She used to be my touring buddy.

So just 6 kids at home right now.

He wasn't always a doucebag. Just within the past year or so. Midlife crisis maybe? Oh well fuck him :P
    mindi wrote:
    Yeah we had 8 kids. One of our twins passed away when she was 3. Our oldest is 22 and lives on her own. If you've ever been to one of the Wishlist Fundraisers I did, she was probably with me. :mrgreen: She used to be my touring buddy.

He wasn't always a doucebag. Just within the past year or so. Midlife crisis maybe? Oh well fuck him :P

I come from a divorced family so not all kids end up fucked up...look at me

:o:lol:;)

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    mindi wrote:

lol
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

metsfan wrote:
    mindi wrote:

lol

:( :eh: :problem:

• polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    i don't know much about this stuff ... but i would say that ...

if you are planning a divorce and you expect it to be problematic and contentious - i would be careful what you post in this thread similar to how someone suggested using what he put on facebook against him - this may potentially also be used ...

in any case - if 6 kids is going to be difficult to handle - why take on the 7th ... send him packing ...
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    metsfan wrote:

lol

:( :eh: :problem:
    i too come from a divorced household so i know all to well bout being fucked up cause of it
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    edited October 2010
    metsfan wrote:

i too come from a divorced household so i know all to well bout being fucked up cause of it
    +1... But I think it has made me a better husband and father..
    Post edited by Black Diamond on
    GoiMTvP.gif
    metsfan wrote:

Yeah...it was awkward at first but I totally see why my Mom wanted out

• im sorry for that....i hope time pass quickly and find your way...stay stronge ..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”