Facebook....

124»

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    How else would I see dunkman in a kilt? 8-)

i might have to sign up for that alone

you wish big boy ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    dunkman wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

you wish big boy ;)

This thread is useless without pics...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,709
    ZiggyStar wrote:

KiltFlash.jpg
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • got_kilt.jpg
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Poncier wrote:

KiltFlash.jpg

Oh sweet Jesus. I'm going to have a hard time getting that sight out of my head... :shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Poncier wrote:

KiltFlash.jpg

Oh sweet Jesus. I'm going to have a hard time getting that sight out of my head... :shock:

'There are some things on the internet that you can't UN-see' :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • i just recently joined myspace

i'll wait till facebook dies, then i'll join it

i'm a believer of not rushing into anything new, which is also why i absolutely refuse to buy a blue-ray player
  • it is what you make it

although... it can become what someone else makes it

so

dowhatchalike
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    a new movie about the Facebook inventor is out next week, I think it is called "social networking." that sounds really exciting :roll:

the only good thing is the guy is rich. how? from the ads?
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    eMMI wrote:
    its for children

It's for everyone. :P

And it is what you make of it. :geek:

"Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• I use fb to spread the pj love. My status update is usually a lyrical line from a pj song. Sometimes I might venture out and go with some other band's lyrics or the musings from the underside of a magic hat cap. People think I have lost my mind, and I love it. When I do comment on something I make it equally random. I use facebook to have fun.
  • facebook is a funny thing...i like my Pearl Jam friends from all over the world :-) my regular friends probably hate me, especially around tour time!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • iluvcats wrote:
    a new movie about the Facebook inventor is out next week, I think it is called "social networking." that sounds really exciting :roll:

the only good thing is the guy is rich. how? from the ads?

the movie seems like it could be a good movie, which surprises me

you can make a lot of money from the ads
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016