Options

PJ Posters Fund-raiser now closed. THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Comments

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    'to infinity'....
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,053
    changed the title of this thread to jedi mind trick all you poster freaks into viewing the thread!!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,947
    pm sent! :)
  • Options
    gems_n_rhinestonesgems_n_rhinestones Harrisburg, PA Posts: 379
    Just a friendly bump.
    :)
  • Options
    smiley-music003.gif
  • Options
    serenade.gif
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    1sm170bleumangroup.gif
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    i am almost tempted to change the thread to "COME GET YOUR FREE PJ POSTERS!" just to get more views in here and then come clean in the thread!
  • Options
    +1 for doing something great here. Bump!
  • Options
    i am almost tempted to change the thread to "COME GET YOUR FREE PJ POSTERS!" just to get more views in here and then come clean in the thread!
    should we lower initial bids to $20.00????
  • Options
    should we lower initial bids to $20.00????

i say sure, why not except we might offend those that made initial $25 bids on posters already having a bid or 2...or...

we could let the auction close as scheduled and have another one of these with any posters not sold yet when some PJ shows and a tour is announced which is when this place is crawling with all sorts of fans and there will be more potential buyers...
  • Options
    ok then...you have all the knowing here of what is going on behind the scenes....so whatever you think is best. :)
  • Options
    dance5.gif
  • Options
    "got some" awesome bids from you guys over night! thread is updated. thank you so much!!
  • Options
    smiley-gen031.gif

smiley-gen013.gif
  • Options
    bidding is starting to heat up on a few items...thread updated!
  • Options
    Ba-dum-bump.
  • Options
    the EV posters are on fire! keep those bids coming!! Bidding on the 1st 19 posters listed closes tomorrow night!!
  • Options
    the EV posters are on fire! keep those bids coming!! Bidding on the 1st 19 posters listed closes tomorrow night!!
  • Options
    MrBump.jpg
  • Options
    As the end of the first auction draws near, I would like to take a moment to thank everyone who has made a bid or will make a bid in the future. You have helped me do something I have wanted to do for a while. In a time when many struggle, including myself, I felt it important to help those who struggle more than I. Without your generosity it would not have happened.

To Mr. Elwayvedder,
    You who helped a stranger and devoted yourself tirelessly to this effort...you are a wonderful being. I am so thankful there are people like you in the world. You are one of a kind and I feel lucky that our paths crossed. You gave me something that I shall cherish for a long time....and I don't just mean your kindness...Mr EV :lol: .

Again thank you everyone...
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    I wish that Hartford was a 2010
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options

To Mr. Elwayvedder,
    You who helped a stranger and devoted yourself tirelessly to this effort...you are a wonderful being. I am so thankful there are people like you in the world. You are one of a kind and I feel lucky that our paths crossed. You gave me something that I shall cherish for a long time....and I don't just mean your kindness...Mr EV :lol: .

So it was as good for you as it was for me??? good to hear since we never met! LOL. Thank you for the kind words but so far, you did everything. You opened your heart by donating these posters and hoodie. You are truly proving that "less is more".

The true work for me begins when i have to start shippin all this stuff! I did the easy part so far!! and remember- whether we know why or not- things happen for a reason. As ed says I think from a (melbourne show in 1995?) "good things, bad things..." they happen. So much has happened to get us to where we are today. And that's making ourselves feel good by helping others who need it. "GOT SOME IF YOU NEED IT!"

Skyriver- "Your light made us stars...."
  • Options
    blump
  • Options
    thread is all up to date on current bids as of 12:45 PM EST. The first 19 posters close tonight! Don't forget to get in your bids!
    Thanks!
  • Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
    bump
  • Options
    ...two hours left... :think:
  • Options
    one hour 18 minutes left on the first 19 posters.

remember the posters added later in the thread are still up for bids after today...

BUMP BABY BUMP!!
  • Options
    26 minutes....oh my.... :crazy:
  • Options
    congrats to all the lucky ones as the items from the 1st auction has ended.

I will be in touch with all winners over the next 24 hours.

Thank you so much to everyone who has helped with a bid, a bump, and so on. Thank you!!

Please keep checking the 1st post of thread as we have many more items up for auction and they are open until Oct 11th..

Thanks again everyone - especially you Skyriverwinter!!