Be Honest Guys....Are you Going Bald?

13»

Comments

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    dcfaithful wrote:
    at an alarming rate... and I'm only 22... just receding in the front so far... but shit

anyone have any cures?? something to slow the process? cold showers? eat more oats? :o

I'm right there with you. 22 and I am convinced my hairline is receding even though many have challenged it. Fuck it dude, lets shave our heads and go get shit-faced.

maybe your head is just growing bigger. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Nope. A little bit of gray is creeping here and there though.
    NERDS!
  • I'm 31. You wouldn't tell by looking at me, but it's definitely thinned out a little bit for me, mostly by my mid 20s, but has thickened up a bit since I started taking suppliments... I would say I have more hair than 90% of guys my age. There's definitely things in your diet that will help.
  • no not going bald..or grey...41 and still going strong :mrgreen: my back hurts alot though :?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,805
    5 hairs closer!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • yes...slowly but surely
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,668
    sk8nshoot1 wrote:
    . My 78 y/o Italian barber was pissed at me as he lost another customer.
    You used to go to Enzo??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCwvlJqsBio
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Poncier wrote:
    sk8nshoot1 wrote:
    . My 78 y/o Italian barber was pissed at me as he lost another customer.
    You used to go to Enzo??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCwvlJqsBio

:lol: Well played!
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Nah not going bald i'm fifty :P Wash your head with piss they say that works :lol::lol: ..

i would never have guessed you are fifty years old.

Wait a fucking mnt where have we met damm :oops:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • I have a bucket hat with the dreadlocks attached, so i'm all friggin set.
  • Yes, unfortunately I am going bald. I'm only 27 and I have a pretty damn big bald spot forming in the back. My hairline isn't receding in the front, but I am pretty fucked in the back. It used to really bother me, but at this point it is what it is. My dad is bald and so were both of my grandfathers, so unless there's a fucking miracle, I'll be joining the club very soon.
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Yes, unfortunately I am going bald. I'm only 27 and I have a pretty damn big bald spot forming in the back. My hairline isn't receding in the front, but I am pretty fucked in the back. It used to really bother me, but at this point it is what it is. My dad is bald and so were both of my grandfathers, so unless there's a fucking miracle, I'll be joining the club very soon.

Shave it down. Shaved heads make you look like a military badass as well. My hippy friends get hassled at airports while I walk by exchanging salutes with the guards. :lol:
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • eyedclaar wrote:
    Yes, unfortunately I am going bald. I'm only 27 and I have a pretty damn big bald spot forming in the back. My hairline isn't receding in the front, but I am pretty fucked in the back. It used to really bother me, but at this point it is what it is. My dad is bald and so were both of my grandfathers, so unless there's a fucking miracle, I'll be joining the club very soon.

Shave it down. Shaved heads make you look like a military badass as well. My hippy friends get hassled at airports while I walk by exchanging salutes with the guards. :lol:

They don't care when you flip them off?

Besides, I thought you walked everywhere.
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Guys ... balding/bald,shaved,greying hair and greying beards are incredibly sexy :P ;)
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • stargirl69 wrote:
    Guys ... balding/bald,shaved,greying hair and greying beards are incredibly sexy :P ;)

Shaved, balding and greying here - the trifecta!
  • I'm 31. You wouldn't tell by looking at me, but it's definitely thinned out a little bit for me, mostly by my mid 20s, but has thickened up a bit since I started taking suppliments... I would say I have more hair than 90% of guys my age. There's definitely things in your diet that will help.
    supplements eh? are these fairly affordable? anyone ever try the rogain strategy? bosley hair institute?

(clearly I'm slowly backpedaling away from the confident "fuck it, I'll shave" stance :oops: )
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    My hairline seemed to have ever slightly receded in my early 20's and pretty much stayed the same since. I have noticed some very minor thinning. I'm 38 now. I dunno if it helps but I use Nioxin shampoo and conditioner. It's supposed to help anyway.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,805
    stargirl69 wrote:
    * in his best smarmy scumbag voice*

Yo , how you doin? ;)

On a side note, I have to say I'm intrigued by your ink.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Yep, been buzzing for nearly 20 years now. grey is taking over whats left.
  • HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060
    Nope. But following my dad and brother I am going gray. Just at a slower pace than them.
    Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
    Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
    Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
    Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    mickeyrat wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    * in his best smarmy scumbag voice*

Yo , how you doin? ;)

On a side note, I have to say I'm intrigued by your ink.
    :lol:;) Thank you the ink is mine
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Full head of hair
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Not even close
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Full head of hair
    Same here. I'm 32 and have the same amount of hair I did when I was 18.
    A couple of white hairs :shock: but the hair is still hanging on. :lol:
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    mca47 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Full head of hair
    46 and still were the same size pants I did at 18.

As for the hair.........
    603970_10201020100130644_1027660673_n.jpg
    #FHP
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Horos wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Full head of hair
    46 and still were the same size pants I did at 18.

As for the hair.........
    603970_10201020100130644_1027660673_n.jpg
    Where ya been Horos?
  • Beck..Beck.. Posts: 535
    Honestly, yes..
  • HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060
    Nope. But the hair is what you would describe as salt and pepper. I suppose I'll take gray over bald.
    Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
    Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
    Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
    Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13