Welcome to September

13»

Comments

• tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    em jot wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:
    I love September because for us its spring! Daffodils, lambs, the days are getting longer. Plus its my sons birthday tomorrow and mine next week!
    Haha,mine is on saturday 8-)
    I love September,i love fall,beautiful,colorfull fall... not that one we get in Northern Ireland,no 8-) THE REAL fall :D And i'm going to see one in 3 weeks :D

I hope you have a great birthday! :D
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I'm glad this is a three-day weekend.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    justam wrote:
    I'm glad this is a 4.5-day weekend.

fixed :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    81 wrote:
    justam wrote:
    I'm glad this is a 4.5-day weekend.

fixed :P
    :P
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    The orange tinkly lights will be going up on the back covered deck after Labor day. That orange glow sets the mood for cool evenings, Chiminea fires and PJ listening wrapped in a fuzzy blanket.
    mmmmm I love Autumn and orange tinkly lights!
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I wish I had a fire place.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I love the autumn,the colours are amazing,it's bit cooler,the light is beautiful,it is a bitter sweet season,my thoughts turn to the year almost passed
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    tinkerbell wrote:
    em jot wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:
    I love September because for us its spring! Daffodils, lambs, the days are getting longer. Plus its my sons birthday tomorrow and mine next week!
    Haha,mine is on saturday 8-)
    I love September,i love fall,beautiful,colorfull fall... not that one we get in Northern Ireland,no 8-) THE REAL fall :D And i'm going to see one in 3 weeks :D

I hope you have a great birthday! :D
    Thank you :) The big THREE ZERO lol

Have a great one too! :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *