Welcome to September

8181 Posts: 58,276
edited September 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
home of college football kickoffs and nfl sunday afternoon's. not to mention cooler weather and less rush rush rushing around doing summer crap.

bring on fall, the best season of the year.

pumpkin pies are just around the bend.
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• booooooooooooooo
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • How could you forget Hockey just around the bend....
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • mmmmm pumpkin pie...with Cool Whip Brand Whipped cream..

Its the freakin best!!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    How could you forget Hockey just around the bend....

my bad. training camps will be opening before to much longer. Fleyrs open camp on the 17th. 8-)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Boo Boo wrote:
    mmmmm pumpkin pie...with Cool Whip Brand Whipped cream..

Its the freakin best!!

coo whip
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Boo Boo wrote:
    mmmmm pumpkin pie...with Cool Whip Brand Whipped cream..

Its the freakin best!!

coo whip

cewlllllllllll whip :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • How could you forget Hockey just around the bend....

the season tickets get picked up friday :o yikes
    and penant race baseball while the cubs sit and home sulking
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    PumpkinFunnyFaceCool.gif

falltime awesometime!
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Fall is the best! My favorite season. I look forward to the New England autumn season every year.

I'm more of an apple pie guy. Also, me and my family go apple picking in October to load up on apples for the pies. It's great when you get to eat the apples while picking.

Gotta love the pennant races and MLB playoffs. Both college and NFL seasons are great. Only 22 more days until autumn.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • 81 wrote:
    home of college football kickoffs and nfl sunday afternoon's. not to mention cooler weather and less rush rush rushing around doing summer crap.

bring on fall, the best season of the year.

pumpkin pies are just around the bend.

+1 Fall is the best. Football, Halloween, Thanksgiving, no more days over 100 degrees
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • I love the Fall. Its my favourite time of year. The leaves changing colour, cooler weather, can't get much better than that :D
  • Newch91 wrote:
    Fall is the best! My favorite season. I look forward to the New England autumn season every year.

I'm more of an apple pie guy. Also, me and my family go apple picking in October to load up on apples for the pies. It's great when you get to eat the apples while picking.

Gotta love the pennant races and MLB playoffs. Both college and NFL seasons are great. Only 22 more days until autumn.

2 words my friend......The Rent!!! 8-)
    I love to turn you on
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Newch91 wrote:

2 words my friend......The Rent!!! 8-)

Yes!! When is the first home game?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    The best backpacking weather of the entire year. The days aren't so hot to hike in, all the bugs are slain, and the people have all gone back to the cities (at least after this weekend). Not to mention that it's time to toss the ol' pigskin around. Cheers September, you are one sexy hot momma of a month.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • eyedclaar wrote:
    The best backpacking weather of the entire year. The days aren't so hot to hike in, all the bugs are slain, and the people have all gone back to the cities (at least after this weekend). Not to mention that it's time to toss the ol' pigskin around. Cheers September, you are one sexy hot momma of a month.

Aaaah September...the only month eyed showers

eyedclaar wrote:

I only shower when it rains, so mostly in the spring. You know the saying, "April showers bring... a slightly more tolerable scent from that eyed guy."

• eyedclaar wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

I only shower when it rains, so mostly in the spring. You know the saying, "April showers bring... a slightly more tolerable scent from that eyed guy."

I've been watching this show called DUAL Survivor

I think you are somewhere in between from the hippy-no-shoe-wearing-guy and the nutty Marine that wants to kill everything

I've been watching this show called DUAL Survivor

I think you are somewhere in between from the hippy-no-shoe-wearing-guy and the nutty Marine that wants to kill everything

Yeah, I’ve always said that I’ve got a bong in one hand and a .44 in the other. When I meet someone new, I hold my hands behind my back and tell them to pick one. Whichever they choose is the side of ol’ eyed they get to see. Some free advice - pick the bong if at all possible.

Oh, and I work with a bunch of marines. I'm waaaay crazier than all of them.

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    September... cooler days, more fun at the outdoor agility trials for the pooches, especially my little dark one who doesn't like the hot sunshine. Comfy nights for camping, when you get to snuggle into the sleeping bag. :D

Sweatshirts at the marina. Moving to the indoor bar. Getting ready to haul the boat for the season. :(

And for Mr. Unlost, who may be on hurricane duty with FEMA if it's a busy season, potentially a lot of travel and sustaining himself on MREs.

Today all the college students are moving into their apartments. The trolley ride down Huntington Avenue, past Northeastern University, was remarkable for the views of mattresses, boxes and all manner of furniture. And, of course, absolutely no parking spaces for miles.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    And for Mr. Unlost, who may be on hurricane duty with FEMA if it's a busy season, potentially a lot of travel and sustaining himself on MREs.

Mmmmmm, MRE's. Actually, they are nowhere near as bad as they used to be. Still, gets old quick.

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    eyedclaar wrote:

Mmmmmm, MRE's. Actually, they are nowhere near as bad as they used to be. Still, gets old quick.

And they're about 5,000 calories each. He's actually gained weight on deployments. :?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    How could you forget Hockey just around the bend....

It's a goal of mine to watch much more hockey this season.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Screw September. I'm holding on to summer.
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    I smell fresh textbooks........sniff AHHHH!
  • Fuck September.....

Summer...OVER!!!
    Pools...CLOSED!!!!!

Winter just 90 short days aways!!!!

Fuck September!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    I love September but right now in Toronto it's like 40 degrees so still doesn't feel right. but hell, Hockey is starting soon enough and so is football.
  • UpSideDown wrote:
    Screw September. I'm holding on to summer.

big time hold on
  • love spring,fuck fall.. :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Fuck September.....

Summer...OVER!!!
    Pools...CLOSED!!!!!

Winter just 90 short days aways!!!!

Fuck September!!!!!!

bring on winter....i miss my leather coat. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg