Group Hotel for Bridge School-Updated!

13»

Comments

• Options
    so who is all staying at this hotel, :mrgreen:

my mate an i booked it for like 4 nights
    Just you....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    so who is all staying at this hotel, :mrgreen:

my mate an i booked it for like 4 nights

we're up to roughly 30 rooms at this point...and pretty much no availability left right now!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    Just booked my room for sat night. I told her sounds like we are taking over the hotel she laughed and said there are alot pj fans there. Cant wait should be a blast
  • Options
    got mine today!!!! :D
    thanks so much for hookin' up the group rate !!
    And he who forgets...will be destined to remember...
  • Options
    Just booked for Saturday and Sunday nights. Thanks so much for arranging the group rate! :D
  • Options
    Hey all--I got a ton of room requests and questions over the weekend and Monday...I'm working to get through them all (in addition to my other work) so if you're waiting to hear back from me, I will respond to you today!!! You are also welcome to call me at the office if you need to talk to me right away 610-375-8125

Thanks!
    Janet

• Options
    I finally received confirmation numbers for the Ramada...if you have not received yours yet, please either give me a call at 610-375-8125 or PM me and I will get it to you!!

Also, at this point there are no more rooms available, aside from one or two smoking rooms with one queen bed. If you still need a room, I can check some alternate options, so just let me know!

• Options
    KO111KO111 Posts: 94
    Thanks for setting this up! I just booked one of the last rooms. I think she said there was one more left (smoking, 1 bed).
  • Options
    At this point, the Ramada is sold out for Oct 23. If anyone still needs a room, I'm getting a good rate at the Holiday Inn Express for Oct 22-25, $384 incl taxes...I can also look into other hotels, so just let me know!!

• Options
    still rooms available at the Holiday Inn Express if you still need one! HI Express is about 3 miles from the venue and includes breakfast.

for Oct 22-25, $384 incl taxes for two queen beds based on two people. One king bed is $333 incl taxes.

• Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Wlel called the Ramada inn to confirm my reservation, and the lost my reservation the guy said we never booked even though she took my credit card number. Anyone know of any other cheap hotels around there.
  • Options
    Wlel called the Ramada inn to confirm my reservation, and the lost my reservation the guy said we never booked even though she took my credit card number. Anyone know of any other cheap hotels around there.

sending you a PM...

• Options
    RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 397
    Just booked at the Best Western...phew!

How's everyone getting from the hotel to the venue? Shuttle?
    " I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
  • Options
    RVMMFC wrote:
    Just booked at the Best Western...phew!

How's everyone getting from the hotel to the venue? Shuttle?
    Is that possible?

I remember parking sucked the last time I was at Shoreline. Might be nice to not have to worry about that.
  • Options
    FYI: I will be leaving for Mexico on Oct 17 and returning Oct 22...if anyone has questions, please call my office at 610-375-8125 and reference the Bridge School Hotel Group :-)

• Options
    bwordbword Posts: 74
    Just a heads up, several reservations have been dropped due to the hotel changing computer systems so you may want to call the hotel and confirm your reservation!!!!...So far I have heard of three people that this has happened to!!! :(
    Ripple in still water when there is no pebble tossed nor wind to blow...
  • Options
    bword wrote:
    Just a heads up, several reservations have been dropped due to the hotel changing computer systems so you may want to call the hotel and confirm your reservation!!!!...So far I have heard of three people that this has happened to!!! :(

Yep that happened to me total bull. CAlled and they played dumb like i didnt make it. They took my CC info and everthing so if u are one of the ones like me make sure they dont charge u. Any ways someone gave up there room to me so see u all there!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Arrived to check in and surprise they dropped my reservation!! The lady at desk was very nice & we did get a room ,same rate and all. Make sure u all have ur confirmation emails or confirmation #'s and it should help :P
    And he who forgets...will be destined to remember...
  • Options
    I called this evening to confirm my reservation for Thursday thru Monday and everything was Fine. Cannot wait to touch down in California tomorrow afternoon!!! :D
    United Center - Aug 23, 2009 / Austin City Limits - Oct 04, 2009 / Sprint Center - May 03, 2010
    The O2 - Jun 22, 2010 / Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010
  • Options
    bwordbword Posts: 74
    Hope it all works out for every one! Janet worked so hard on this for us :!:
    Ripple in still water when there is no pebble tossed nor wind to blow...
  • Options
    How the fuck can a hotel just drop your reservations???

Someone explain this to me.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options

They got new system and it is screwing up
  • Options

They got new system and it is screwing up

I just got back from my trip and can't believe all of the problems that the Ramada has been causing. They also told me about their system, but that is definitely NOT an excuse for such poor customer service. I'm VERY sorry for all of the issues that have been caused by their "new reservation system."

For those that went to MSG in May, I used the Wingate by Wyndham, whose parent company OWNS the Ramada....I had zero problems with the Wingate, and had all confidence that the Ramada would be just as positive experience as the Wingate...however, that was clearly not the case, and they'll never get my business, my company's business and now most likely and of YOUR business either.

If you did have any problems, PLEASE either PM, email or call me, as I'm going to put together a letter to the parent company.

• Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Hey, Janet!
    Glad to hear you had a good time in Mexico!
    If you're going to send a letter to the Ramada people, can you let them know that in addition to re-selling my reservation the first person I spoke to at the hotel was extremely rude to me and unprofessional under the circumstances, which did not make the situation better. When I called later in the week, however, the person I spoke with (Tara) was very professional pleasant and rather than argue with me, she sought to resolve the situation. I eventually stopped calling back to try to speak to Maria (the manager)....they really should have called me...

Thanks for taking this to the next level!
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    Hey, Janet!
    Glad to hear you had a good time in Mexico!
    If you're going to send a letter to the Ramada people, can you let them know that in addition to re-selling my reservation the first person I spoke to at the hotel was extremely rude to me and unprofessional under the circumstances, which did not make the situation better. When I called later in the week, however, the person I spoke with (Tara) was very professional pleasant and rather than argue with me, she sought to resolve the situation. I eventually stopped calling back to try to speak to Maria (the manager)....they really should have called me...

Thanks for taking this to the next level!

I will absolutely include this in my letter---I'm sorry you had customer service issues. If I had any way of knowing that the Ramada was going to be this much trouble, I never would have used them for our group!