Options

Group Hotel for Bridge School-Updated!

Comments

• Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    Thanks Janet! This looks like a great place and fantastic rates. Saving over $20/night with the group rate. Great job!

Glad to help out...we still need a few more rooms to get the group, though!!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    I might be interested in this.

What could you do about this WITH a flight out of Boston :)
    2006/05/25 - Boston
    2008/06/30 - Mansfield
    2009/10/31 - Philadelphia
    2010/05/17 - Boston
    2011/06/15 - Providence (Eddie Vedder)
    2012/09/02 - Made in America
    2013/10/17 - Worcester
    2013/10/25 - Hartford
    2015/09/26 - Global Citizen Festival
    2016/08/05 - Fenway
    2016/08/07 - Fenway
  • Options
    I might be interested in this.

What could you do about this WITH a flight out of Boston :)

Generally, we get around the same rates as online for flights within the US--however, I can certainly check for you!! Just pm or email me the dates you need and how many people!!

• Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,982
    My wife and I are looking over schedules. We may be in on this too... We will know more in a day or two.

How hard are the tickets to come by?
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    This looks great. 2 things --- how far is it from city attractions in San Fran? When does the Ramada room with that rate have to be booked by?
    Thanks!
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • Options
    This looks great. 2 things --- how far is it from city attractions in San Fran? When does the Ramada room with that rate have to be booked by?
    Thanks!

Mountain View is about 35 miles south of San Francisco...the rooms need to be booked by Sept 22 at this point, but it's dependant on availability of course :-)

• Options
    I won't know if I can go until Sept 13th at the earliest. (Health issue) so I hope there are rooms left at that time.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    I won't know if I can go until Sept 13th at the earliest. (Health issue) so I hope there are rooms left at that time.

No problem...if you wanted to be sure, you could always book the room then cancel if you need to, as long as you cancel at least 5 days before your arrival date.

• Options
    bump! Pretty good turn out so far....it would be fun to take over the place, like we did in NY :-)

• Options
    EastiesEasties Posts: 479
    Could I book online using the group code? I'm in Australia and it's easier than ringing Overseas to make a booking?

Thanks!
  • Options
    Easties wrote:
    Could I book online using the group code? I'm in Australia and it's easier than ringing Overseas to make a booking?

Thanks!

I'll send you a PM!

• Options
    Janet, sent you a PM, but if you miss it, we'd like to get in on the Ramada deal. Please connect with me when you can. Thanks for doing this!
  • Options
    I may be interested in this deal.....I should know for sure tomorrow, but either way I will be going solo over to California from Wisconsin. Is there still rooms left to get the deal?
    United Center - Aug 23, 2009 / Austin City Limits - Oct 04, 2009 / Sprint Center - May 03, 2010
    The O2 - Jun 22, 2010 / Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010
  • Options
    I booked the room and am ready to party.....all I did was give the group code to the receptionist and it seemed to work fine!!!!

Thanks
    United Center - Aug 23, 2009 / Austin City Limits - Oct 04, 2009 / Sprint Center - May 03, 2010
    The O2 - Jun 22, 2010 / Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010
  • Options
    yataheyatahe New Mexico Posts: 168
    This thread is a wonderful idea.
    *KRISTAL*XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
    http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1434776887
    kristal_007@msn.com
  • Options
    DJ273378 wrote:
    I booked the room and am ready to party.....all I did was give the group code to the receptionist and it seemed to work fine!!!!

Thanks

oh good!! I'm glad it worked...I hadn't heard from anyone who tried the code yet :-)

• Options
    Just a reminder that we have a 5-day cancellation policy, so it's better to book your room and then cancel if your plans change rather than get shut out :-)

• Options
    *****PLEASE NOTE that the number of rooms with 2 beds is VERY limited******

• Options
    For my fellow non Americans, the 800 number in the original post does not work for us. I'm trying to find out how we can participate in this group rate too. See you all there!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    I can be reached at the office at 610-375-8125, for those who may have trouble with the 800 number.

I'm also starting a waiting list, as there are no more rooms with two beds...if you're interested, please let me know asap!!

• Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    this is starting to get exciting..... almost ticket time
    i like sound...
  • Options
    I can be reached at the office at 610-375-8125, for those who may have trouble with the 800 number.

I'm also starting a waiting list, as there are no more rooms with two beds...if you're interested, please let me know asap!!

Is there any single rooms with the queen left wife and i are coming down. Is it easier to go through u or just call and give them the code with our card
  • Options

Is there any single rooms with the queen left wife and i are coming down. Is it easier to go through u or just call and give them the code with our card

It's up to you--I can take your information and make the reservation for you, or you're welcome to call in yourself with the group code (if you're not comfortable with me taking your credit card info, for example) I'm in the office on Sat from 10-6, so you can either call me there 610-375-8125 or email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mcculloughj@libertytravel.com">mcculloughj@libertytravel.com</a><!-- e --> If you want an immediate reservation, then I'd just call in now :-)

• Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514

I don't need 2 beds, just a place to throw down for the weekend..
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    Calling tommorrow to book. Never made it to a Bridge school shows very excited. Does any one since the first show time starts at 5 what time does it get over usually. Then the second night starts at 2pm does that day get over with earlier.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Booked our room today. Thanks! Also, we used the code but didn't need it, she knew immediately when we said group! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    Booked our room today. Thanks! Also, we used the code but didn't need it, she knew immediately when we said group! :)
    Well Well Well......

I didnt know Wolfy was going to be at the Bridge Shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    wolfbear wrote:
    Well Well Well......

Yep, we'll be there! How about you? :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    wolfbear wrote:
    Well Well Well......

Yep, we'll be there! How about you? :)
    Sounds like he'll be there but you may want to keep your distance... ;)
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=140858&start=120#p3215089
  • Options
    so who is all staying at this hotel, :mrgreen:

my mate an i booked it for like 4 nights