Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    imalive wrote:
    ND to the ACC (kinda)

this news exemplifies why I hate ND. They feel like their football team is better than everyone else and deserves special treatment.

F em
    The Big Ten is 2-7 vs. teams from AQ conferences and both wins are by Northwestern? As shaky as the conference's rep has been over the past decade or so, it's looking even more suspect after losing six games last weekend -- and all were against opponents outside the top 15. In fact, it's no stretch to now think that by season's end, the Big Ten might only have one team (Michigan State) ranked in the Top 15 of the Coaches Poll.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    4 missed field goals for Penn St. Karma is a bitch. :lol::lol::lol:

yeah because that poor kid had something to do with what happened over a decade ago. :roll:

I guess karma decides when and if it wants to show up. Karma took this Saturday off
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    worst seats Ive ever had at the Shoe today. :thumbdown:
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Merry Christmas Norm :wave:

stanford_tree.jpg
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Merry Christmas Norm :wave:

stanford_tree.jpg

Didn't they kick the Tree off the team once because she/he was drunk?

(Hooray for Stanford - my husband is dancing in the streets.)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    fuck
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    norm wrote:
    fuck
    :shock:
    #FHP
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933
    my utes had to win that game THREE times last night

1) time expired. what? it didn't? put a second back.

2) block 51 yd FG attempt. what? 15 yd penalty for premature rushing the field.

3) 36 yd FG attempt. clank. game over.

my last drink at the game was a foul concoction of coke, black velvet and rum :shock:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    "the U', my ass...

miami-crowd-home-opener.jpg

fuck ray lewis and every other thug who ever played for this school (term used loosely)

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    imalive wrote:
    "the U', my ass...

fuck ray lewis and every other thug who ever played for this school (term used loosely)
    why because they are exactly the outcome that is going to emerge from a system so corrupt and ridiculous as the NCAA? What else do you expect when you put poor kids from poor areas at a private school that is among the costliest to attend in the country and pay them nothing but free tuition and a room (on the 7th floor probably)? I love this team - go Duke! Oh PSU fans did you feel a sense of accomplishment after your team finally won its first game since 1997? Does it help wash away the pain? Thought so...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    imalive wrote:
    "the U', my ass...

wow....hard to believe it's that dead in there.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    norm wrote:
    fuck

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    "the U', my ass...

wow....hard to believe it's that dead in there.
    Yes because we want more people going to a game than live in the town like all the Big 10 schools. That leads to losers who put their college team in front of 'less' important things like family and children's safety then act victimized when things go wrong. Besides the rich kids have far more important things to do that attend some measly college football game. it's south beach god damn it :lol: If you could transfer OSU to South Beach how long would it be before you stopped going to games?
    but ohio state just about anywhere and people would still show, imo. saw recently that it has the largest fan base in all of college sports. :o
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    but ohio state just about anywhere and people would still show, imo. saw recently that it has the largest fan base in all of college sports. :o
    i agree with you initially, but if Columbus weren't such a suckhole town and there were actual things to do other than football, then the fanbase would eventually dwindle. I went to a high school where the football team's success was what defined the "town". It's really weird to me, but others love it so what do I know. Did an official somewhere just throw a flag in the 2001 National Championship Game?
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    RW81233 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i agree with you initially, but if Columbus weren't such a suckhole town and there were actual things to do other than football, then the fanbase would eventually dwindle. I went to a high school where the football team's success was what defined the "town". It's really weird to me, but others love it so what do I know. Did an official somewhere just throw a flag in the 2001 National Championship Game?

You seem like a ball of fun
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    fuck

i really hope once we're off sanctions we find a coach...lane can recruit like a mutherfucker but play calling is not his strong suit...he can't adjust for shit
  • norm wrote:
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    fuck

i really hope once we're off sanctions we find a coach...lane can recruit like a mutherfucker but play calling is not his strong suit...he can't adjust for shit
    At least when you get bit by the Mamba it won't hurt as bad :lol:

DeAnthony%20Thomas.png
    NERDS!
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,962
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

At least when you get bit by the Mamba it won't hurt as bad :lol:

Speaking of sanctions, when do you guys get it?
    where are the wisconsin peeps to tell us about the greatness that is WI football. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    where are the wisconsin peeps to tell us about the greatness that is WI football. :lol:

all of the big ten fans should be quiet.

#jokeofaconference
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

#jokeofaconference
    they are too busy gearing up for a tailgate that's twice the size of the town their school is in to worry about how much their teams suck. i suppose drinking until memory loss helps in situations like this year.
    RW81233 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

#jokeofaconference
    they are too busy gearing up for a tailgate that's twice the size of the town their school is in to worry about how much their teams suck.

in many ways, a good tailgate is a fuck of a lot more important than how a bunch of dudes who could give two shits about you play a game (bad sentence....you know what I mean)

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    RW81233 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

#jokeofaconference
    they are too busy gearing up for a tailgate that's twice the size of the town their school is in to worry about how much their teams suck. i suppose drinking until memory loss helps in situations like this year.

I can't knock anyone for this. I love those types of tailgates :mrgreen:
    me too actually i was just piling on (pardon the pun)
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Is it true that during half-time of the Michigan game that no SEC scores are announced or shown?
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,962
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

#jokeofaconference

No way. This is Purdue's time. Rise to the top of the pool of suckyness.
    Go Beavers wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

#jokeofaconference

No way. This is Purdue's time. Rise to the top of the pool of suckyness.

the big ten are the eagles of the nfl.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg