Options

NCAA College Football -

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,938
    was the camaraman perving out?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,667
    :lol:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    well earned win by Ga.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,667
    Wow, that was crazy.
    Both games.

OSU played way better than I thought they would and Georgia did not shut down anything.  Shocker
    Tough loss.

• Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,935
    Wow, that was crazy.
    Both games.

OSU played way better than I thought they would and Georgia did not shut down anything.  Shocker
    Tough loss.

Unreal. I am suprised UGA pulled it out. Great games today 
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,606
    Surprised dudes dad pulled it out lol
  • Options
    Know what’s better than Michigan and Ohio state playing each other in the championship? Both of them losing in shitty fashion
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Terrific entertainment. 
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,526
    I’m not gonna go all sour grapes but there sure were a lot of “what ifs?”

what if the UGA TE doesn’t make that incredible 4th down play?

what if the Ohio corner doesn’t fall down?

what if Kirby doesn’t get the TO before the fake punt?

the one sour grape I am chewing on is the targeting flag they picked up….as they go to commercial, it looked like OSU would have a first down inside the 10…when they come back from commercial, OSU is kicking a field goal. I seem to have missed the explanation. even if it wasn’t targeting, isn’t that a defenseless receiver call?

I really thought Ruggles was gonna hit that FG. The three plays leading up to it did him no favors. yeah, I lost sleep last night….golden opportunity to win another National Championship.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Such a shame 
  • Options
    Such a shame 
    they tore up your sacred turf in that shitty pinstripe bowl.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,867
    Yesterday was a great day in CFB!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,022

"I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Jeesus.  What a stretch of the imagination.  I'm not buying that he took a swipe at her.

The internet trolls are really running with this too.  This has tons of content on this.  It must be a slow damn day...
  • Options
    TCU shouldn't stand a chance against Georgia, right?

It seems weird without Alabama being in it.  You expect them to be there.
  • Options
    smile6680smile6680 Posts: 351

I guess there is a chance. Sonny dykes is a better coach than Smart in my opinion. 

Bennett could possibly make enough mistakes to keep it close. 

• Options
    smile6680 said:

I guess there is a chance. Sonny dykes is a better coach than Smart in my opinion. 

Eye test though.  Georgia LOOKED good.

TCU winning would make a storybook ending though.  They've never won a Championship I don't think?
  • Options
    smile6680 said:

TCU winning would make a storybook ending though.  They've never won a Championship I don't think?
    1935 and 1938.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Wobbie said:
    smile6680 said:

1935 and 1938.
    Wow, you are old!!!
  • Options

Michigan, Jim Harbaugh under NCAA investigation for alleged recruiting, practice violations

By Barrett Sallee

& Dennis Dodd

2h ago•3 min read

Michigan and coach Jim Harbaugh are under investigation for multiple rules violations by the NCAA, which sent the Wolverines a draft of a Notice of Allegations on Thursday. The allegations include one Level I violation against Harbaugh himself as well as multiple Level II violations, according to multiple reports. 

"Yesterday, we received draft allegations from the NCAA regarding our football program. We have cooperated and will continue to cooperate with this investigation. Out of respect to the NCAA's enforcement process, we will not offer further comments," athletic director Warde Manuel said in a statement. 

The Level II violations reportedly include accusations that Michigan held practices with too many coaches on the field, contacted two prospects during the extended COVID-19 dead period, and observed practices via an unauthorized video feed. The Level I violation -- which is the most serious accusation -- is that Harbaugh misled the NCAA when it approached him with the allegations. 

continues.....

• Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    mickeyrat said:

Michigan, Jim Harbaugh under NCAA investigation for alleged recruiting, practice violations

By Barrett Sallee

& Dennis Dodd

2h ago•3 min read

Michigan and coach Jim Harbaugh are under investigation for multiple rules violations by the NCAA, which sent the Wolverines a draft of a Notice of Allegations on Thursday. The allegations include one Level I violation against Harbaugh himself as well as multiple Level II violations, according to multiple reports. 

"Yesterday, we received draft allegations from the NCAA regarding our football program. We have cooperated and will continue to cooperate with this investigation. Out of respect to the NCAA's enforcement process, we will not offer further comments," athletic director Warde Manuel said in a statement. 

The Level II violations reportedly include accusations that Michigan held practices with too many coaches on the field, contacted two prospects during the extended COVID-19 dead period, and observed practices via an unauthorized video feed. The Level I violation -- which is the most serious accusation -- is that Harbaugh misled the NCAA when it approached him with the allegations. 

continues.....

Lol. The WalMart Wolverines ain’t gonna like that.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,699
    Hi! said:
    mickeyrat said:

By Barrett Sallee

& Dennis Dodd

2h ago•3 min read

continues.....

Walmart Wolverines.. that's funny.  Growing up in Cleveland (heavy Catholic town), we used to call all the fair weather Notre Dame fans "Gutter alumni". 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    Hi! said:
    mickeyrat said:

By Barrett Sallee

& Dennis Dodd

2h ago•3 min read

continues.....

Walmart Wolverines.. that's funny.  Growing up in Cleveland (heavy Catholic town), we used to call all the fair weather Notre Dame fans "Gutter alumni". 
    Never heard that.. I used to be Catholic and was around a lot of Notre Dame fans. Huh, interesting.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,218
    mickeyrat said:

By Barrett Sallee

& Dennis Dodd

2h ago•3 min read

continues.....

and he will be in the NFL next year and won't care.
  • Options
    Still pisses me off that San Fransico lost that Super Bowl during his reign. I was a big Moss fan.

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,867
    Hi! said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Hi! said:
    mickeyrat said:

By Barrett Sallee

& Dennis Dodd

2h ago•3 min read

continues.....

Never heard that.. I used to be Catholic and was around a lot of Notre Dame fans. Huh, interesting.
    Weird, to be atheist and a huge ND fan here. I wasn't raised in religion at all and developed my love of ND football before even understanding the Catholic background. They were on TV and they were only a half hour away.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Hi! said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Hi! said:
    mickeyrat said:

By Barrett Sallee

& Dennis Dodd

2h ago•3 min read

continues.....

Weird, to be atheist and a huge ND fan here. I wasn't raised in religion at all and developed my love of ND football before even understanding the Catholic background. They were on TV and they were only a half hour away.
    Right. That’s cool. I think all ND games are televised nationally. Aren’t they contracted exclusively through NBC. Not sure. I don’t get into religion now, was raised Catholic. But obviously going to Catholic Church and school you see all the Notre Dame connections. My family would typically just root for the home state team to win. I’m not partial to any particular team. MSU, Uof M whatever game is on…

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,022
    Natty bound from Atlanta. Repping PJ on my flight. Go Dawgs!!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Have a blast!
    Think yall get it done, B2B