NCAA College Football -

1211212213214215217»

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 19,855
    Yeah, I'm not sure why he answered the question that he did.  Seems Joe might be an idiot as well.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 17,594
    Yeah, I'm not sure why he answered the question that he did.  Seems Joe might be an idiot as well.
    Fucking Athens education... right @Wobbie?
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 19,855
    @darwinstheory

This is for your special viewing tonight...
    CollegeFootballTalk : Want to relive the USC-Notre Dame ‘Bush Push’ classic? You can tonight, on NBCSN
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, INPosts: 4,015
    Ugghhh....that was the worst! That game was HUUUUGGGE around here back then. I had just become a vendor (delivery guy) in South Bend about a year prior and all the places around town were stoked for it. Well, sans the stupid U of M fans. I remember there being a lot of talk about ND growing the grass extra long to slow down the speedy USC. The talk of Leinart and his BS ballroom dancing class. The return of the infamous ND green jerseys. They hype was wild!

Then...the 4th down pass over Ambrose Wooden leading to a 61 yard gain was the beginning of the end. Shortly after, was the missed penalty when the gun chewing arrogant Pete called a timeout...without actually having any timeouts left. That should have been a 15 yard penalty. Then the was the obvious no-call Bush Push that should have effectively ended the game as well. As it were, that was a fantastic game that, had it been called correctly, would have meant there very well may have never been the GREAT championship game between Texas & SC. 

Fuck Reggie. Fuck Leinart. Fuck Pete. Fuck SC.....and one extra off topic fuck em to the Wolverines.

And one more F-U to F Me for making me relive that tragic game.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    Happy to help buddy!

(I agree it was a crazy game and that Matt pushed Bush in.  I loved it!)
    This was the first of many USC ND games I attended....Brooks and Bettis ran wild and we still could have won, if Rob Johnson didn't suck quite so much.