NCAA College Football -

1199200201202203205»

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 16,713
    I hope Dame is undefeated and USC ends that on 10/12.  Three months from tonight!
    Don't suppose you have the belief in your Clay Helton led team to attend this game in person?
    Ha.  No way I travel for that.  Don't think I am traveling to any games this year.  
    Too bad, brother...I'd love to see your face when the Trojans go down to a one loss Irish team!
    You would have laughed at my face during every game last year.  I try to remove myself from the obsessive fandom...but that is what makes it so much fun.  (When they have a good coach)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, INPosts: 3,056
    I hope Dame is undefeated and USC ends that on 10/12.  Three months from tonight!
    Don't suppose you have the belief in your Clay Helton led team to attend this game in person?
    Ha.  No way I travel for that.  Don't think I am traveling to any games this year.  
    Too bad, brother...I'd love to see your face when the Trojans go down to a one loss Irish team!
    You would have laughed at my face during every game last year.  I try to remove myself from the obsessive fandom...but that is what makes it so much fun.  (When they have a good coach)
    Well, for what it's worth, I happen to think they have the perfect coach for their program.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 16,713
    :lol:.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved