anybody near the cape this weekend? 19--24

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057

i have 3 kids hanging on me at the moment

funny again :lol:

jersey shore then bed me tired

weather great all weekend !!!

Bed at 9:52 and alone? Neilybabes, it didn't take long for you to leave your Big City Ways behind and settle into that slower, geriatric Cape Cod pace... :lol:

no about 11:15 ..i was up at 430am

i just smoked a doob out side and the neighbors had a fire pit going :lol:

its august...

toooo dark and quiet out there ..not used to it at all

p.s you're on a roll tonight with your one-liners
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553

Bed at 9:52 and alone? Neilybabes, it didn't take long for you to leave your Big City Ways behind and settle into that slower, geriatric Cape Cod pace... :lol:

its august...

:lol: I aim to please.
    Listening to a little James Taylor are we?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)

its august...

:lol: I aim to please.
    Listening to a little James Taylor are we?

james taylor?? i got snookie on :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    That's the Jersey Girls person? I think I saw her in the CVS in East Boston on my way home. Had to stop in for moisturizer (we Cougars take very good care of our aging skin, you know) and she was in line in front of me. Fake nails that were an inch long and painted with a French manicure. High, high heels. Long thick hair, all coiffed perfectly. Lots of gold jewelry. Face that could stop a clock (not in a good way).

That's the right girl, no?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    That's the Jersey Girls person? I think I saw her in the CVS in East Boston on my way home. Had to stop in for moisturizer (we Cougars take very good care of our aging skin, you know) and she was in line in front of me. Fake nails that were an inch long and painted with a French manicure. High, high heels. Long thick hair, all coiffed perfectly. Lots of gold jewelry. Face that could stop a clock (not in a good way).

you just described half of jersey :lol:

could of been her

could of been her

Half of Jersey, most of East Boston. Go figure.

could of been her

actually 1/2 of the northeast ;)
    im out thanks for the convo ..the city boy is tired

tommorrow 10 hours of getting jumped on in the pool :shock:

but their is some eye candy so its all good ;)

gn
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,709

could of been her

Nah, most of the Italians moved out of Eastie, its all Brazillians now.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier wrote:

Nah, most of the Italians moved out of Eastie, its all Brazillians now.

What's this world coming to
    This is like. Animal farm. Out here

Chipmunks. Rabbits. Squirrels blue jays. Robins :shock:

Where. Am. I.
  • This is like. Animal farm. Out here

Where. Am. I.
    Those critters wouldn't stand a chance against the rats that live on your block in NYC kid!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

Where. Am. I.

Just Don't have Sex and you should be ok.

jason-Vorhees-Friday-the-13th-Remake.jpg
  • So where's Jessica Biel? You find her yet?

What you need to do when you're at the cape on vacation is have a chance encounter with a super-rich girl, pitch the game of your life only to leave with two outs left to chase her down at the airport. And then you can now forget about your day job in NYC, because that guy who played Bud Fox's co-worker in Wall Street is now offering you a minor-league deal with the Phillies.

Case closed. Words of wisdom from a shitty baseball rom-com.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    So where's Jessica Biel? You find her yet?

What you need to do when you're at the cape on vacation is have a chance encounter with a super-rich girl, pitch the game of your life only to leave with two outs left to chase her down at the airport. And then you can now forget about your day job in NYC, because that guy who played Bud Fox's co-worker in Wall Street is now offering you a minor-league deal with the Phillies.

Case closed. Words of wisdom from a shitty baseball rom-com.

Going to. Dinner right now. With that in mindq :mrgreen:

Where. Am. I.
    Those critters wouldn't stand a chance against the rats that live on your block in NYC kid!

I don't stand
    A. Chance ;)
    Just walked out to smoke a doobie

A fucking skunk. Was. Right. Outside. WTF

I hate the woods
  • Just walked out to smoke a doobie

I hate the woods
    You poor city boy.... :roll:
    :D
    Just walked out to smoke a doobie

I hate the woods
    You poor city boy.... :roll:
    :D

Ya gotta. Understand. Not used to this world

Who the fuck wants to get sprayed by a skunk

Screw this. Atb least a rat. Bites :mrgreen:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    this is like some bad sitcom...joe pesci goes to camp ;):lol::lol:
    norm wrote:
    this is like some bad sitcom...joe pesci goes to camp ;):lol::lol:

Did u hear. Brewer. Do. Him. On stern all day. Yesterday :lol:

Good one by the way. I can't enjoy my. Doobs. Norm. Looking for skunks :evil: :mrgreen:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    unless you try to 'pass' to the skunk, he ain't gonna give a shit about ya :lol:
    Nothing like having 3 kids jump on u aft 7am

I love em but. I have. Zero interest in having my own
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

they can be trained to leave you alone til you choose to roll out of bed no matter how late that is. ;)8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

they can be trained to leave you alone til you choose to roll out of bed no matter how late that is. ;)8-)

Not these. 3

Not these. 3

im scary enough.. theyd listen.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    My brother and sis in law aren't easy on them but with grandma around they do pretty much whatever they want
    My brother and sis in law aren't easy on them but with grandma around they do pretty much whatever they want

hmmm im fairly easy with the toddlermonster but even she has set limits with me. acting the goat is fine until it becomes crazy then it ends for OHS reasons. :lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

hmmm im fairly easy with the toddlermonster but even she has set limits with me. acting the goat is fine until it becomes crazy then it ends for OHS reasons. :lol:

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • LauriLauri Posts: 748
    look out for sharks!
    I need to know: Neily, have you at least tried on a whale belt yet?