anybody near the cape this weekend? 19--24

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    You mean more :crazy: than he usually is?

The over/under for KO passing out this afternoon is 2:25PM.

after lunch im taking 2 perks..i might be out cold b4 him

we will have to check in periodically with both of you.

i was just on the nod so i went down for a stogie... but as soon as i lean back in my chair.... :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    2 more days ..cmon unlost come get me
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553

Oh, no, poior Neilybabes86! Not enjoying the special charm that is the outer Cape?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)

Oh, no, poior Neilybabes86! Not enjoying the special charm that is the outer Cape?

no i leave brooklyn in 2 days silly :lol:

no i leave in 2 days silly :lol:

I have utmost faith in your ability to find some comely fisherman's daughter who's never been over the bridge before. You can show her the specialness that is you. And forever more she will speak of the city boy who stole her heart, but alas, who had already given his heart to a Cougar in Boston... :twisted: :lol:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)

no i leave in 2 days silly :lol:

I have utmost faith in your ability to find some comely fisherman's daughter who's never been over the bridge before. You can show her the specialness that is you. And forever more she will speak of the city boy who stole her heart, but alas, who had already given his heart to a Cougar in Boston... :twisted: :lol:

quite the funny girl eh? :lol:

i take it you didn't get eaten by a white shark over the weekend?

quite the funny girl eh? :lol:

i take it you didn't get eaten by a white shark over the weekend?

I am funny, so glad you noticed. :P

No sharks this weekend. Only dipped my feet in, I'm afraid. The dogs swam, but only in the very shallow water. I was alert for fins and prepared to jump in and battle if need be.
  • Its gonna be just like that movie Summer Catch.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    Is there only one cape?
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
    know1 wrote:
    Is there only one cape?

cape cod ..brewster

and fenway i wish it was like summer catch :mrgreen:
    know1 wrote:
    Is there only one cape?

cape cod ..brewster

By Thursday you'll be drinking a madras and listening to James Taylor.

By Friday you'll be walking around in Nantucket Red* pants with whales on them.

By Saturday you'll be shucking your own oysters. (And that is not a euphemism. Well, maybe it is...)

Good thing you're going home Sunday.

*actually pink, no matter what the salesman tells you
  • I wanna go!! But, instead of hanging out with you, can I just lurk in the bushes, watching your's and unlost dogs' trist unfold? Pretty please? ;-)
    I wanna go!! But, instead of hanging out with you, can I just lurk in the bushes, watching your's and unlost dogs' trist unfold? Pretty please? ;-)

No, you don't want to do that. Too many ticks on the Cape. You could get Lyme.
  • I wanna go!! But, instead of hanging out with you, can I just lurk in the bushes, watching your's and unlost dogs' trist unfold? Pretty please? ;-)

Come on! I live in WI- we were born with lyme's...
  • Met a couple riding bicycles on the Northampton Rail Trail here in Western Massachusetts. They lived on the Cape and were visiting here to get away from the crowds in Cape Cod.

Go figure!
    Hold On
    know1 wrote:
    Is there only one cape?

cape cod ..brewster

By Thursday you'll be drinking a madras and listening to James Taylor.

By Friday you'll be walking around in Nantucket Red* pants with whales on them.

By Saturday you'll be shucking your own oysters. (And that is not a euphemism. Well, maybe it is...)

Good thing you're going home Sunday.

*actually pink, no matter what the salesman tells you

well .. idont drink or eat fish...so thats out

the pants i can work with

and im there till tuesday :shock:
    I wanna go!! But, instead of hanging out with you, can I just lurk in the bushes, watching your's and unlost dogs' trist unfold? Pretty please? ;-)

ill pay for your flight and hotel...pm me

'
    and yes i am serious

:? :? :? :shock: :shock:

'
    and yes i am serious
    I charge by the hour...

'
    and yes i am serious
    I charge by the hour...

i wasn't saying anything like that :shock:

however..... :mrgreen:
  • I was only talking about my 'company'. Don't know what the hell you're referring to!?! Lol

So, you're from the city, but afraid you might get murdered at the Cape? For real? Hmmm, that sounds like an adventure!
    I was only talking about my 'company'. Don't know what the hell you're referring to!?! Lol

So, you're from the city, but afraid you might get murdered at the Cape? For real? Hmmm, that sounds like an adventure!

i was just wondering if anyone was around that area ...im gonna need an escape at night (3 nieces and nephews under 6 yrs old) driving me bonkers all day

i was only joking about being murderd ...however i'am not to fond of the woods at night :shock:
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

'
    and yes i am serious

sleaze.jpg
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    not funny as usual
    not funny as usual

this would be your 4 word autobiography.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    dunkman wrote:
    not funny as usual

:lol:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    dunkman wrote:
    not funny as usual

not funny as usual

you try to hard bro ...people like you here no need to over think a message board
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    dunkman wrote:
    not funny as usual

not funny as usual

you try to hard bro ...people like you here no need to over think a message board
    i thought it was god damn funny as hell

but what do i know of humor?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

translation please?

i try too hard? ahem... you're the guy willing to pay for a girl to fly across the country and stay in a hotel at your expense because you're scared of a fictional horror character and have no friends... and you're saying I try too hard? :lolno:
    dunkman wrote:

translation please?

i try too hard? ahem... you're the guy willing to pay for a girl to fly across the country and stay in a hotel at your expense because you're scared of a fictional horror character and have no friends... and you're saying I try too hard? :lolno:

do you really think i was serious about any of that ..its a family trip and no i don't have friends in a place ive been to once

ok enough chat with you ... moving along