anybody near the cape this weekend? 19--24

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited August 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
ill be there for 5-6 days and will be pulling my hair out of my head

anybody close? hopefully a female :mrgreen:

yes cate i'm going back

we had some good late night arguments last summer :lol:
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

yes cate i'm going back

I'm pretty close, but not female. We can argue anyway, if ya like.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    family-vacations-cape-canaveral.jpg ?
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    family-vacations-cape-canaveral.jpg ?

cape cod :roll: :lol:

although i wouldn't mind being at the cape you showed
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

yes cate i'm going back

I'm pretty close, but not female. We can argue anyway, if ya like.

come get me ..we'll go party ...on me
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553

yes cate i'm going back

Cape Cod? I'm not far. We could talk about the Red Sox storied history.

:lol::D:):| :( :o :x
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)

yes cate i'm going back

Cape Cod? I'm not far. We could talk about the Red Sox storied history.

:lol::D:):| :( :o :x

as i just said to dissident...come get me..we'll party... on me
  • I just got back from a week down the Cape. Fantastic!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i've got a place in the Hamptons, you can ride my horse Prickly Pete if you would llike.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I just got back from a week down the Cape. Fantastic!

only my 2nd time going ...my brother bought a house last year in brewster

i enjoy it but its abit to country for me

that being said im there to chill with the family but i can get abit stir crazy at night

that being said im there to chill with the family but i can get abit stir crazy at night

Dude you live in Manhatten you NEED to get out of the city, those are not normal human living conditions.
    i really want to get a boat out of chatam so i can go search for the white sharks

i know that the pier by the lighthouse will be impossible to get on :evil:

Dude you live in Manhatten you NEED to get out of the city, those are not normal human living conditions.

im going dude.. i can deal with it for a few days

but being a city boy my whole life im not used to hearing crickets at night :mrgreen:
  • I just got back from a week down the Cape. Fantastic!

Nice, if I were around I'd come down and meet ya for a beer. Unfortunately we got tickets for Petty that weekend. The Cape certainly has a small-town atmosphere that we all love. For me, it's all about beaches, golf, sun, ladies and vodka cranberries (aka the Cape Codder). If you're bored one day, take the ferry over to the Vineyard and have a couple cocktails at one of the roofdeck bars. Always fun.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925

but being a city boy my whole life im not used to hearing crickets at night :mrgreen:

neilybabes86 you're a boy?!?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)

Nice, if I were around I'd come down and meet ya for a beer. Unfortunately we got tickets for Petty that weekend. The Cape certainly has a small-town atmosphere that we all love. For me, it's all about beaches, golf, sun, ladies and vodka cranberries (aka the Cape Codder). If you're bored one day, take the ferry over to the Vineyard and have a couple cocktails at one of the roofdeck bars. Always fun.

love all that stuff also ....with my 2 nieces and nephew all under 6 i will be more than occupied during the day ...its the night that freaks me out

im scared to death to go outside and smoke a doobie... too dark :mrgreen: ..yes i'am serious :shock:

i'am a man baby :mrgreen:

:shock:

:shock:

;) ya wanna find out for real :mrgreen:8-)
  • im scared to death to go outside and smoke a doobie... too dark :mrgreen: ..yes i'am serious :shock:
    No no no. Do not be afraid my NY friend. These Cape towns have one cop each, and its basically legal now in our fair state. The wind on the cape and the salty ocean moisture in the air kill any odors, believe me. Nobody will know. You're all good. As long as you're not rolling down Rt 28 roasting a fatty while blasting Miley Cyrus at 11am, you'll be fine. Even then you'd probably be fine.
    im scared to death to go outside and smoke a doobie... too dark :mrgreen: ..yes i'am serious :shock:
    No no no. Do not be afraid my NY friend. These Cape towns have one cop each, and its basically legal now in our fair state. The wind on the cape and the salty ocean moisture in the air kill any odors, believe me. Nobody will know. You're all good. As long as you're not rolling down Rt 28 roasting a fatty while blasting Miley Cyrus at 11am, you'll be fine. Even then you'd probably be fine.

i meant im scared to death of the woods and jason with a hockey mask
  • im scared to death to go outside and smoke a doobie... too dark :mrgreen: ..yes i'am serious :shock:

i meant im scared to death of the woods and jason with a hockey mask
    Now THAT is a real concern. I outran one of those fuckers last week in sandals and a cigarette in my hand.

Now THAT is a real concern. I outran one of those fuckers last week in sandals and a cigarette in my hand.

exactly :lol:
    and this is the greatists thread ever :lol: sandals and cig :lol:

How you doin' with that rum?

Feeling a bit :crazy:
  • and this is the greatists thread ever :lol: sandals and cig :lol:

You mean more :crazy: than he usually is?

The over/under for KO passing out this afternoon is 2:25PM.
  • Also, to bad you couldn't make it down the week after, Neil. That's when Obammy's gonna be here.

i'd be proud to make it too 1:30
    Also, to bad you couldn't make it down the week after, Neil. That's when Obammy's gonna be here.

actually thank god i didn't make it the week after ..not a fan

after lunch im taking 2 perks..i might be out cold b4 him
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

after lunch im taking 2 perks..i might be out cold b4 him

we will have to check in periodically with both of you.