Eastbound & Down Season 3

Comments

• youngster wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    I didn't realize that the season was only 7 episodes long- can't believe that it's already over!

I know. I just thought that the first season was so short cause it was a pilot season and all. I figured once HBO inked them for another year they would pull out a 12 episode season.

HBO has some great series, but they are brutal with the long layoffs between seasons that only consist of a handful of episodes. They gotta have at least 10 episodes for season 3 of eastbound & down, right??
  • "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,497
    whenever i look at a mexican i will think of you.

whenever you look at this jackass you think of me
    www.myspace.com
  • you dont need more episodes than they did... it was perfect... movie length... good for catching up if you're a new fan... good for keeping the show from getting stale

smart move

HILARIOUS season again

i just hope mcconaughey doesn't play too much of a part in season 3... he bugs me
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    youngster wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    I didn't realize that the season was only 7 episodes long- can't believe that it's already over!

I know. I just thought that the first season was so short cause it was a pilot season and all. I figured once HBO inked them for another year they would pull out a 12 episode season.
    looks like there's a new episode this Sunday - the finale
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • LukinFan wrote:
    youngster wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

looks like there's a new episode this Sunday - the finale
    theres a new one tonight? :|

but it ended so nicely last week...
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • It did end great last week, but this is the finale and will no doubt be hilarious.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • "Yeah, I'm sure they got sluts in Tampa. But I didn't go there, wet puss. I went to Mexico on an epic, spiritual quest that ended in failure."
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Feb 19, 2012
  • Less than a week to go!
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    So pumped for this.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Do we know if Clegg is in this season? Id assume so. I wonder if Sh-boom Sh-boom's rehire him after he gets out of rehab.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,775
    Oh man

I've been watching season 1 & 2 the last few nights on my DVR, just great execution on delivering a laugh out Loud comedy this clever.
    Kenny n Cleg are some of the best scenes. Doing Rails again, and again, and again...... The fuckin Jet Ski!!! Haha
  • eastbound-and-down-season-3.jpg

Getting Wet in Myrtle Beach
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,757
    Stevie working for Ashley Schaefer BWM has endless possibilities.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
    eastbound-and-down-season-3.jpg

Getting Wet in Myrtle Beach

hell yes.
    www.myspace.com
  • Tonight's the night!

Chapter 14: Kenny revitalizes his career; Toby's birthday brings Kenny and April together

Thats all the info gives...
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Will be tuned in.
    I thought Season 2 was a bit of a step back in quality. It had some highlights, but was just not solid throughout for the most part.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • So...
    Great first episode. Shane is absolutely hilarious. Kinda like Klegg only funnier. Love the opening scene where he's surfing and struggles to cut the kids leash, telling him it's the price to pay for not being local. :lol: This season looks to be awesome if it keeps up like that 1st episode.

youngster wrote:
    Great first episode. Shane is absolutely hilarious. Kinda like Klegg only funnier. Love the opening scene where he's surfing and struggles to cut the kids leash, telling him it's the price to pay for not being local. :lol: This season looks to be awesome if it keeps up like that 1st episode.

shane strikes me as a douche. didn't think he was that funny. the boogie board scene was funny. overall i was a bit unimpressed with last night's episode. could see april leaving the baby with him a mile away.
    www.myspace.com
    youngster wrote:

shane strikes me as a douche. didn't think he was that funny. the boogie board scene was funny. overall i was a bit unimpressed with last night's episode. could see april leaving the baby with him a mile away.

Shane's douchiness is what makes it hilarious. It's like Kenny found his long lost twin. Your right about the predictability. As soon as I saw the note on the counter from April, I was sure the baby was still there. But I think it's setting up to be a great season. No way Kenny becomes a responsible father. Looks like he will dump the baby off with Cassie and Dustin.

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    edited February 2012
    he bought his 1 yr old son a ps3 :lol:
    to watch blu rays :P

and that fight scene at the mini-golf place was really funny.

cant wait for the rest of the season to unfold.
    Post edited by davidtrios on
  • Maybe Im not as smart as you guys, but I didnt see the ending coming. I loved it, thought it lived up to expectations and cannot wait for next Sunday. Love the new sidekick, he was great in Hall Pass.
    Maybe Im not as smart as you guys, but I didnt see the ending coming. I loved it, thought it lived up to expectations and cannot wait for next Sunday. Love the new sidekick, he was great in Hall Pass.

I saw the ending coming only because of the promos released with Kenny wearing the baby bjorn. Figured April wouldn't be with Kenny after he left her at the gas station in season 1. After they showed the note, I had a feeling he would have found the baby in his house.

• youngster wrote:
    Maybe Im not as smart as you guys, but I didnt see the ending coming. I loved it, thought it lived up to expectations and cannot wait for next Sunday. Love the new sidekick, he was great in Hall Pass.

I saw the ending coming only because of the promos released with Kenny wearing the baby bjorn. Figured April wouldn't be with Kenny after he left her at the gas station in season 1. After they showed the note, I had a feeling he would have found the baby in his house.
    Yeah, makes sense. April has been working on her look since season 1 too. She looked nice. I thought last night's episode was awesome.
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    youngster wrote:
    "I'll sponge up this entire ocean with my big 'ole dick"
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • I love this show, and although last night's episode started off a little slow, it picked up by the end. Season 3 is going to rock. You're fuckin out!
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    I love when he was driving the gocart and he flipped off the carnie.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer