Eastbound & Down Season 3

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,955
    Back when I used to play in Seattle, I'd host bbqs and we'd have the fuckin spoonman there and everything.

I’m talking 6 grills burning at all times. Tiki torches, 3 whole pigs, shitloads of macaroni and cheeses, baked potatoes, collard greens, a horse, fucking Puerto Rican chicks showing their pussies and tits off everywhere. They were amazing.
    :lol::lol::lol: Kid you are spot on with these quotes.

Kenny Powers quotes is bookmarked. I would put it up as how I know it, but then it wouldn't be as funny.
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    just got around to watching season 1 this week

VERY funny :lol:
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    im willing to bet that this thread hits at least ten pages ......this show is ridiculous
    Love the scene when Kenny points at April and then just walks out of school.........walks by the janitor:

"Where the fuckk is that dude goin'? It's still first period!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYgJF0C5 ... re=related

"I can feel it down in my plums.......nice blue-ish hue........getting ready to take em to the farmers market.......special 2 plums for one" :lol::lol:

brought me to tears....
  • i hope ashley shaffer makes a cameo in season 2. he was my favorite character, aside from kp of course... very 1980s ric flair...
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • I never got into the Native American mythology. You can smoke the peace pipe till your dick falls off, but I'm not dancin' with any wolves no matter how high I get. Not that I get high, but if i did my shit would still believe in our lord and savior Jesus Christ.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I never got into the Native American mythology. You can smoke the peace pipe till your dick falls off, but I'm not dancin' with any wolves no matter how high I get. Not that I get high, but if i did my shit would still believe in our lord and savior Jesus Christ.
    Awesome!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • They put season 1 back on the HBO on demand. FYI if youre looking for something to watch during hurricane earl tonight.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • They put season 1 back on the HBO on demand. FYI if youre looking for something to watch during hurricane earl tonight.

Nice! I plan to rewatch as a warmup for season 2 :twisted:
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Do we really have to wait another week and a half for this shit? The promos on HBO look magical.
  • Season Dos: Kenny Powers is deep inside Mexico
    -eastbound-down-season-2-poster-comic-con-teaser-trailer-19719912.jpg
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Bump.

Kenny Powers is the fucking man.
    Tweet from a while back:

"Not only is it cheaper to buy latex gloves than condoms, but, it's easier to bang 5 times in a row, too. "
  • kennypowers1.jpg
    4 more days!
  • watched the first season again a few weeks ago as a warm up
    eastbound-down_l.jpg
    I need to find somebody with HBO for Saturday night.........I don't get it anymore.

I'm gonna have a fucking panic attack. I need four xanax and two Miller Lites.
  • Oh man I cant wait for Sunday night! There were a couple of episodes on one of the HBO channels last night. Kenny Powers is my fucking hero!
  • See? This show brings together society as a whole. Bears fans, Yankee fans, Celtics fans. Young/old, black/white, smart/stupid, we are all unified in the love for Kenny Powers 55. He's like Martin Luther King for the 21st century.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,492
    family guy...sunday night football....dexter....boardwalk empire....kenny fucking powers----wow what a night of television this fall...
    www.myspace.com
    PRE-WEEKEND BUMP

kp2.jpg

We're all gonna need a shit ton of Valtrex after Sunday night.
  • The day has arrived! KFP is back!
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,775
    The best is when Stevie shows up at Ashley's with the roids all out in the open with that smile on his face ...... That's fuckin comic gold :)

Love the show
  • Boardwalk Empire>Bored to Death>Eastbound and Down

Is there a better night of television? I think not.
  • Solid open. It was an interesting transition through most of this episode. I think they set up this season quite nicely actually. Stealing Stevie's identity while poor Stevie works at Starbucks was incredible. I thought perhaps it was a bit slow for a bit, but the final scene where he reveals himself to the local team was priceless. It was what we've been waiting to see for months now. Kenny Powers will face his demons and rip them to shreds. I see bright days for 55 down the road. The journey will be fun to watch.
  • Solid open. It was an interesting transition through most of this episode. I think they set up this season quite nicely actually. Stealing Stevie's identity while poor Stevie works at Starbucks was incredible. I thought perhaps it was a bit slow for a bit, but the final scene where he reveals himself to the local team was priceless. It was what we've been waiting to see for months now. Kenny Powers will face his demons and rip them to shreds. I see bright days for 55 down the road. The journey will be fun to watch.

I agree. Thought it was solid, there were a few times I laughed out loud at his comments.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,492
    Solid open. It was an interesting transition through most of this episode. I think they set up this season quite nicely actually. Stealing Stevie's identity while poor Stevie works at Starbucks was incredible. I thought perhaps it was a bit slow for a bit, but the final scene where he reveals himself to the local team was priceless. It was what we've been waiting to see for months now. Kenny Powers will face his demons and rip them to shreds. I see bright days for 55 down the road. The journey will be fun to watch.

I agree. Thought it was solid, there were a few times I laughed out loud at his comments.

fucking mexico...

yeah the last 5 or 6 minutes were gold. i'm kenny fucking powers!
    www.myspace.com
  • I agree. Thought it was solid, there were a few times I laughed out loud at his comments.

one of the funnier lines from last night was when he's watching the game and he says "great job at suckin' dick tonight."

**edit**
    my bad...the actual line is "nice game, dicksuckers."
    9/1/00, 9/2/00, 9/3/00, 12/31/00, 3/2/01, 4/29/01, 6/21/01, 7/25/01, 8/31/01, 9/1/01, 9/2/01, 4/18/02, 8/30/02, 8/31/02, 8/31/02, 9/1/02, 9/22/02, 3/22/03, 5/6/03, 6/29/03, 8/29/03, 8/30/03, 8/30/03, 8/31/03, 2/21/04, 4/2/04, 4/3/04, 9/3/04, 9/4/04, 9/4/04, 9/5/04, 2/19/05, 7/22/05, 9/2/05, 9/3/05, 9/3/05, 9/4/05, 1/22/06, 6/7/06, 9/1/06, 9/2/06, 9/2/06, 9/3/06, 7/6/07, 8/31/07, 9/1/07, 9/1/07, 9/2/07, 3/7/08, 8/29/08, 8/30/08, 8/30/08, 8/31/08, 7/11/09, 6/4/10, 6/11/11
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    If you are gonna bet on my cock you better have the pesos :lol:

this one was okay hopefully it picks up next week
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Season 2 Episode 2

The Comeback begins!