Eastbound & Down Season 3

FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
edited November 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
EDIT: Looks like Season 3 is in the can and ready for airing in January 2012. Who else is excited for Kenny's return?
"FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,955
    Hands down best thing on TV.

Can't wait to see Ben Best as a Spanish Cleg.

• Can't wait to see Ben Best as a Spanish Cleg.
    :lol: +1

Best character on the show. What you need is a shit ton of valtrex. Step into my office and lets do some blow. So that was really my twenties and early thirties, touring the country with Widespread.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925

Can't wait to see Ben Best as a Spanish Cleg.
    :lol: +1

Best character on the show. What you need is a shit ton of valtrex. Step into my office and lets do some blow. So
    that was really my twenties and early thirties, touring the country with Widespread.

I never got into those dudes. Never got into them...

I think they're really fucked up in that scene.
  • So whaddya think Jearlpam? Hows this gonna work in season 2? Does he go back to the school?
    So whaddya think Jearlpam? Hows this gonna work in season 2? Does he go back to the school?

Oh, you didn't know? That's why I said Spanish Cleg. This season is going to be set in a Mexican League, even though it's being filmed in Puerto Rico. The possibilities are endless!

EDIT: And Cleg isn't going to be in it, but the dude who plays him(Ben Best) is going to be play a different role. A Mexican dude. I just think he's going to be a Mexican Cleg - his hookup for drugs while he's down there.
  • So whaddya think Jearlpam? Hows this gonna work in season 2? Does he go back to the school?

Oh, you didn't know? That's why I said Spanish Cleg. This season is going to be set in a Mexican League, even though it's being filmed in Puerto Rico. The possibilities are endless!
    :o

I guess I've been out of the loop. That's gonna be incredible, as long as we still get to see April's glorious melons.
    So whaddya think Jearlpam? Hows this gonna work in season 2? Does he go back to the school?

:o

I guess I've been out of the loop. That's gonna be incredible, as long as we still get to see April's glorious melons.

There's apparently going to be a new Spanish chick. Looks like nobody except Cleg - in a new role - and Stevie are coming back. The rest may make cameos. Either way, it's going to be ri-god-damn-diculous.
  • Nothing will top the lessons he gave to that school. He even talked about it on the bluetooth in the parking lot. He was a fuckin blessing to that school. Too bad that bus had to drive up.
    An arm like a damn rocket, a cock like a burmese python, and the mind of a fucking scientist.
  • The Man with the Golden dick.
    Work drugs.
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Just wanted to be the 3rd different poster in this thread. That is all.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,331
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • peacocoapeacocoa Posts: 46
    if you're a male, lisa over there will suck your dick. if you're a woman, scottie will finger you...with his penis.
  • evenflowevenflow Posts: 401
    I love this show. I don't have HBO, so at the recomendation of a friend I netflixed the series. I ended up watching both discs in one sitting. Danny McBride is a genius, pure and simple. The only complaint I have about the show is that I found out whenever they showed Aprils boobs, they wasn't hers. It was a boob stand-in, that's why they don't show her face in that shot. Other than that, the show kick's ass.

Also if you have a Twitter account you have to follow Kenny Powers. His user name is KfuckingP, and the gems that he posts are priceless. One of my faves: "I like my coffee like I like my women; hot, wet, and no pubic hair." :lol:
    It's all about the music...

http://www.myspace.com/christianjame (Music Page)

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/19598996 (Personal Page)
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    besides getting shot in the back of the head, what else is abraham lincoln famous for?
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • BronyBrony Posts: 631
    peacocoa wrote:
    if you're a male, lisa over there will suck your dick. if you're a woman, scottie will finger you...with his penis.
    sick first post
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,461
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haHlFA_bDkI

here's an indication of Will Ferrell's character for the new season
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I love this show.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • good good show.

"YOU'RE FUCKIN' OUT!"
    9/1/00, 9/2/00, 9/3/00, 12/31/00, 3/2/01, 4/29/01, 6/21/01, 7/25/01, 8/31/01, 9/1/01, 9/2/01, 4/18/02, 8/30/02, 8/31/02, 8/31/02, 9/1/02, 9/22/02, 3/22/03, 5/6/03, 6/29/03, 8/29/03, 8/30/03, 8/30/03, 8/31/03, 2/21/04, 4/2/04, 4/3/04, 9/3/04, 9/4/04, 9/4/04, 9/5/04, 2/19/05, 7/22/05, 9/2/05, 9/3/05, 9/3/05, 9/4/05, 1/22/06, 6/7/06, 9/1/06, 9/2/06, 9/2/06, 9/3/06, 7/6/07, 8/31/07, 9/1/07, 9/1/07, 9/2/07, 3/7/08, 8/29/08, 8/30/08, 8/30/08, 8/31/08, 7/11/09, 6/4/10, 6/11/11
  • You're a cool dude Stevie. Smokin weed on the reg. Drinkin beers on the reg.
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    "NO I WON'T STOP YELLING, CUZ THEN IT LOOKS LIKE I LOST THE FIGHT"

"I'M JUST KIDDING, I DIDN'T REALLY JUST CUM IN MY PANTS"

Love the scene where he goes to the dance on E.

This thread will have me laughing all day long
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,461
    “rats made sex to birds and created a whole new type of AIDS"
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    evenflow wrote:

Also if you have a Twitter account you have to follow Kenny Powers. His user name is KfuckingP, and the gems that he posts are priceless. One of my faves: "I like my coffee like I like my women; hot, wet, and no pubic hair." :lol:

Yesterday's food for thought:

"I hope you're on the pill, ladies, cuz you're about to get knocked up"
  • I'm gonna miss the principal of the school this year. He was hilarious too. I love when he's doing shots at the bbq with Kenny's date.
    I'm gonna miss the principal of the school this year. He was hilarious too. I love when he's doing shots at the bbq with Kenny's date.

Principal: There's something you need to know about Kenny, you're not the only athlete here at Chip Davis. I happen to be training for a triathlon. Doing a lot of running, cycling, swimming, but you know all about that.

Kenny: No actually I don't. I play real sports, not try to be the best at exercising.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    UpSideDown wrote:
    I'm gonna miss the principal of the school this year. He was hilarious too. I love when he's doing shots at the bbq with Kenny's date.

Principal: There's something you need to know about Kenny, you're not the only athlete here at Chip Davis. I happen to be training for a triathlon. Doing a lot of running, cycling, swimming, but you know all about that.

Kenny: No actually I don't. I play real sports, not try to be the best at exercising.

that is my favorite! I laughed so hard when i heard that the first time. It still puts a smile on my face now too :D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Back when I used to play in Seattle, I'd host bbqs and we'd have the fuckin spoonman there and everything.
    Back when I used to play in Seattle, I'd host bbqs and we'd have the fuckin spoonman there and everything.

I’m talking 6 grills burning at all times. Tiki torches, 3 whole pigs, shitloads of macaroni and cheeses, baked potatoes, collard greens, a horse, fucking Puerto Rican chicks showing their pussies and tits off everywhere. They were amazing.
  • Back when I used to play in Seattle, I'd host bbqs and we'd have the fuckin spoonman there and everything.

I’m talking 6 grills burning at all times. Tiki torches, 3 whole pigs, shitloads of macaroni and cheeses, baked potatoes, collard greens, a horse, fucking Puerto Rican chicks showing their pussies and tits off everywhere. They were amazing.
    :lol::lol::lol: Kid you are spot on with these quotes.