Anybody else watch Pawn Stars?

124»

Comments

• STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    I like Pawn Stars, but those annoying middle parts get on my nerves. No need to have a secondary plot line to the show about Chumlee buying Subway for lunch...just tell me how much the God Damn Star Wars lunchbox is.

PBM

What is the deal with subway? I watch way too much of the history channel.

Last week and now this week, most of the reality shows... someone makes a Very direct reference about how Delicious Subway is.
    Today it was was Danielle from American Pickers. Did Subway buy the history channel?
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    STAYSEA wrote:
    I like Pawn Stars, but those annoying middle parts get on my nerves. No need to have a secondary plot line to the show about Chumlee buying Subway for lunch...just tell me how much the God Damn Star Wars lunchbox is.

PBM

What is the deal with subway? I watch way too much of the history channel.

Last week and now this week, most of the reality shows... someone makes a Very direct reference about how Delicious Subway is.
    Today it was was Danielle from American Pickers. Did Subway buy the history channel?

Probably one of their advertisers I would imagine.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    http://www.celebritynetworth.com/riches ... net-worth/

Austin Chumlee Russell Net Worth
    How much is Austin Chumlee Russell worth?

Austin Chumlee Russell's Annual Salary

Austin Chumlee Russell is an American reality television star with a net worth of $600 thousand and a salary per episode $25,000. Austin Chumlee Russell acquired that net worth as a cast member of the History Channel reality show Pawn Stars. He works behind the counter of the pawnshop and has a special interest in pinball machines. The show follows the goings-on at the Las Vegas based 24-hour Gold & Silver Pawn Shop. Austin famously was able to talk a local Maserati shop into selling him a $100,000 car for only $85,000 proving his skills as a haggler. Chumlee got the job because he is Corey Harrison's childhood best friend.
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    LloydXmas wrote:
    http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/austin-chumlee-russell-net-worth/

Austin Chumlee Russell is an American reality television star with a net worth of $600 thousand and a salary per episode $25,000. Austin Chumlee Russell acquired that net worth as a cast member of the History Channel reality show Pawn Stars. He works behind the counter of the pawnshop and has a special interest in pinball machines. The show follows the goings-on at the Las Vegas based 24-hour Gold & Silver Pawn Shop. Austin famously was able to talk a local Maserati shop into selling him a $100,000 car for only $85,000 proving his skills as a haggler. Chumlee got the job because he is Corey Harrison's childhood best friend.

For some reason I get the feeling that he may have earned $600K+ and probably has significantly less than that in the bank....
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
    LloydXmas wrote:
    http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/austin-chumlee-russell-net-worth/

For some reason I get the feeling that he may have earned $600K+ and probably has significantly less than that in the bank....

Sure. But 25K an episode?!
    It does seem high, and I wonder what Corey, Rick, and the Old Man pull in. I'm sure that's more than Chumlee would have ever dreamed of making.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
    It does seem high, and I wonder what Corey, Rick, and the Old Man pull in. I'm sure that's more than Chumlee would have ever dreamed of making.
    There are links within the article.

Rick 5 mill
    Boss 1.3 Mill
    Old Man 3 Mill

Doesn't say per episode.
    I can't imagine Rick making 40K an episode
    LloydXmas wrote:

Rick 5 mill
    Boss 1.3 Mill
    Old Man 3 Mill

Doesn't say per episode.

That's some $$. (I was too lazy to read the article)
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,952
    LloydXmas wrote:

Rick 5 mill
    Boss 1.3 Mill
    Old Man 3 Mill

Doesn't say per episode.

If you read the book they talk about how a large percentage of the store now sells merchandise related to the show. And Chumlee related merch sells better than any of the other guys stuff. Since he gets a percentage of each shirt or whatever that has his picture on it I think he does pretty well.

As far as 40 grand per episode that doesn't seem like too much of a stretch. I mean I believe Rick actually helped with the development of the show. Plus it is one of the top rated shows on cable.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

If you read the book they talk about how a large percentage of the store now sells merchandise related to the show. And Chumlee related merch sells better than any of the other guys stuff. Since he gets a percentage of each shirt or whatever that has his picture on it I think he does pretty well.

Makes sense When I was in there a few months ago all they had was Chumlee merch EVERYWHERE.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

Makes sense When I was in there a few months ago all they had was Chumlee merch EVERYWHERE.

I thought about visiting when I was there... sounded like a waste of time... thank god DS gave me the heads up :lol:
  • You know, I used to watch it all the time. Always watched the new ones every wednesday. It's just gotten old in my opinion.
    What kind of asshole would buy a chumlee shirt
    Mamasan23 wrote:

DS
    IBTL
  • LloydXmas wrote:
    IBTL

For what? Thanking someone for some helpful advice?
    LloydXmas wrote:
    IBTL

Speaking his name :lol:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    LloydXmas wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    IBTL

Speaking his name :lol:

Voldemort?
  • Snaaaaaape