• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    EZ1221C wrote:
    Is that windows 98?

:lol:

XP
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    I went 100 pages backward from the last page, 13082, and it's all 10C members who have never posted once on this board. Many of them have been members for 7,8,9,10+ years. There must be thousands of pages worth of members who have never posted and probably never will. I also went forward 100 pages from the top and the people on page 100 have between 141 and 143 posts. With 30 people on each page, that means about 3000 to 4000 of us are responsible for all the internet banter. The good news is, the other 388,000 members have actual lives to live!
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    probably already said, but I don't feel like reading through all the pages, but every ten club member is not a member of the sight either. I am sure there are not many, but the numbers on here are not 100% accurate
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    also, post counts, and 'sign up dates' are not accurate either...I remember having an account on the old synergy site...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    RKCNDY wrote:
    also, post counts, and 'sign up dates' are not accurate either...I remember having an account on the old synergy site...
    Me too .. really isn't a very congruent list if ya ask me..but I DID find myself trying to find out who had my last two 10c numbers..( The original and the second oneLOL).
    i believe, the popular belief is that your date is teh date you signed up on this board, not you 10c date or anything else
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    81 wrote:
    i believe, the popular belief is that your date is teh date you signed up on this board, not you 10c date or anything else

must be true, because I joined the ten club in Jan 2004. i also joined the board earlier than Aug 2003, but anyway...
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    81 wrote:
    If that's the case, then why did it list me as having joined the board in 06 when I'd joined the board WAYYYY back in 95 and then again in 03?? instead it lists my original join date as 06 which is the third re-join to the actual 10c?? NOW I'm confused!!LMAO what's new?!!? :D:D

:?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • soulsinging is still on page 1....
    That guy hasnt made a post in years.....hehehe

I miss that guy....
    Conor was "Wicked Smart".....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    81 wrote:
    If that's the case, then why did it list me as having joined the board in 06 when I'd joined the board WAYYYY back in 95 and then again in 03?? instead it lists my original join date as 06 which is the third re-join to the actual 10c?? NOW I'm confused!!LMAO what's new?!!? :D:D

yeah, i joined in '98 and it says something like '06 for me.
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    soulsinging is still on page 1....

I miss that guy....

Didn't he go be a lawyer in Ohio or something??

He was smart, but was always down on himself a little too much.
  • Thorns2010 wrote:

I miss that guy....

He had his good days and bad days...
    He battled alot of demons....

But there was no denying the guy was an absolute fucking genius.....

Yeah I am pretty sure he ended up in Ohio....

How ya been my friend?
    Tomorrow I am going on a little road trip to St. Louis to see Roger Daltrey perform Tommy....Woo HOO!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    Thorns2010 wrote:

I miss that guy....

He had his good days and bad days...
    He battled alot of demons....

But there was no denying the guy was an absolute fucking genius.....

Yeah I am pretty sure he ended up in Ohio....

How ya been my friend?
    Tomorrow I am going on a little road trip to St. Louis to see Roger Daltrey perform Tommy....Woo HOO!!

Why you going all the way to St. Louis to see him? Miss out on the Chicago show, or is he not doing one?

Anyway, after being a bum for the last several months here in Australia, I've finally started looking for a job! hahahaha Plenty of resumes sent out, but no call backs yet, they must be scared of the Americans! hehehehehe