Options

Black Crowes double acoustic album, tour, hiatus, **RETURN**

1424345474850

Comments

  • Options
    jmsjms Posts: 243
    I was at the Nashville show tonight. It was awesome. 
  • Options
    jmsjms Posts: 243
    Nice to see them getting along and from what it appears, having fun!!
    It was crazy how well they seemed to be getting along tonight. 
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,879
    jms said:
    I was at the Nashville show tonight. It was awesome. 
    Nice! How was the setlist??
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,660
    what time did they go on?
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,879
    ComeToTX said:
    what time did they go on?
    Can't speak for last night, but ATL show was listed as 9p start and I think they hit the stage no later than 915
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,879
    SiriusXM's Classic Rewind has been airing in full last week's BoaF show from Boston. A new airing started a couple of minutes ago should anyone wanna tune in :lightbulb:
  • Options
    jmsjms Posts: 243
    jjflash said:
    jms said:
    I was at the Nashville show tonight. It was awesome. 
    Nice! How was the setlist??
    Very similar to the other nights. I got Boomer’s Story to close which I always like because my name is Boomer. 
  • Options
    jmsjms Posts: 243
    ComeToTX said:
    what time did they go on?
    It was scheduled at 9 and they went on about 915 or 920. 
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,660
    jms said:
    ComeToTX said:
    what time did they go on?
    It was scheduled at 9 and they went on about 915 or 920. 
    sweet.  have something earlier but shouldn't have trouble getting there by 9.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    If anyone can grab me a poster I’d be forever grateful 
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,722
    jms said:
    jjflash said:
    jms said:
    I was at the Nashville show tonight. It was awesome. 
    Nice! How was the setlist??
    Very similar to the other nights. I got Boomer’s Story to close which I always like because my name is Boomer. 

    OK Boomer.
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    tusevuntusevun Posts: 223
    DewieCox said:
    Rumors that MFF is cancelling his tour and back on the junk. 
    Anymore details on this?
  • Options
    Forgive my dumbassness. Who is MFF? I tried every google search my dumb ass could think of and nada. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    tusevun said:
    DewieCox said:
    Rumors that MFF is cancelling his tour and back on the junk. 
    Anymore details on this?
    Haven’t heard anything else. I’d like to think someone wouldn’t just pull it out of the blue, since it a pretty small fan community, but TBC fans are a cut above.
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Forgive my dumbassness. Who is MFF? I tried every google search my dumb ass could think of and nada. 
    Marc “Fucking” Ford 

  • Options
    Thanks. Was just going to edit my post. Found it. See told you I was a dumbass. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    jmsjms Posts: 243
    The venue I saw brother of a feather was destroyed last night in a tornado. Fortunately nobody was hurt. I have a lot of friends that work there so it was good to hear from them this AM. 
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,879
    jms said:
    The venue I saw brother of a feather was destroyed last night in a tornado. Fortunately nobody was hurt. I have a lot of friends that work there so it was good to hear from them this AM. 
    Man, I hate that for the good people of East Nashville. Do you live in that area? You ok?? My wife and I used to live about a mile from Basement East (before there was a Basement East) and moved there shortly after the '98 tornado. Such a vibrant, happening area and gut wrenching that they took it on the chin again.
  • Options
    jmsjms Posts: 243
    jjflash said:
    jms said:
    The venue I saw brother of a feather was destroyed last night in a tornado. Fortunately nobody was hurt. I have a lot of friends that work there so it was good to hear from them this AM. 
    Man, I hate that for the good people of East Nashville. Do you live in that area? You ok?? My wife and I used to live about a mile from Basement East (before there was a Basement East) and moved there shortly after the '98 tornado. Such a vibrant, happening area and gut wrenching that they took it on the chin again.
    I’m a few of miles south of the path so I’m good. So far 19 dead. 16 just in Putnam county, that’s cookville if you don’t remember where that was. 

     I made a comment to my buddy when we were leaving the Predators game last night how odd the weather was for this time of year.  You could just feel it in the air. 
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298

    BC Lions album getting re-issued for RSD.

    I guess that means my original Mint copy has decreased in value significantly

  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    edited March 2020
    Nice!! Seen it was rumored but I didn’t see it on the list.
    Post edited by DewieCox on
  • Options
    tusevuntusevun Posts: 223
    sweet, the second worst album of theirs. 
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    Eh, they really only have 2 great albums. The rest are fairly uneven unless you just love the band. Think you could reasonably rate any albums besides TSHAMC or Amorica at the bottom.
  • Options
    tusevuntusevun Posts: 223
    3 snakes has more good than bad. Lay it all on Me is a great song from lions imo
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298

    Anyone getting the Green Leaf Rustlers new release today? Mine should be waiting at home for me.

  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,879

    Anyone getting the Green Leaf Rustlers new release today? Mine should be waiting at home for me.

    Got it queued up to listen to on Spotify during a four hour drive later today. 
    ...that and the new Broken Record podcasts with Run The Jewels and DMC :scream:
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,068
    I hope the tour doesn’t get canceled but smaller venues would be awesome. But if it does get canceled that’s 500 dollars back to me. So either way I’m good. 
    Justin Beiber just had some of his shows moved from Stadiums to arenas due to poor sales, so maybe Live Nation will follow suit with the Crowes as well?
  • Options
    pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    That would be awesome. Smaller venues are always better. Better sound (usually), more intimate experience. 

    From what I have heard of Bieber songs, someone’s back yard would be good for him. His music is horrible. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,533
    edited March 2020
    sooooo, been on a crowes kick past couple weeks.

    Looking at tour dates it seems I can catch the Pa show on the way home from Rage in Pitt.....
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

    Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,068
    Wondering now if this tour would get postponed as an opportunity to rebook into smaller venues for those locations with poor sales. 
Sign In or Register to comment.