let's make fun of the ny knicks when they rehire isiah

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited August 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
:lol: sucking extra big for 3 years for nothing :lol:

overpay joe johnson and david lee :lol:

sucka's
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LeBron's going to Chicago..
    Bristow, VA (5/13/10)
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    LeBron's going to Chicago..

ANYWHERE BUT HERE :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    ... and pretend we care?????? pfft. :roll: :P :lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

go make a snowball sweetie :lol:

sadly we're forced to care here in the states because this topic is more popular than the war
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

sadly we're forced to care here in the states because this topic is more popular than the war

if it snowed here darlin' i would. ;)

i find it very difficult to believe any subject in the US(aside from guns of course) is more popular than war. :P
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107

War? What War?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,775
    Isiah has to have smile on his face

let's set ourselves up to win 30-33 next year :)
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Isiah has to have smile on his face

let's set ourselves up to win 30-33 next year :)

their was an article with him saying bron should come here

ill find it hold on
    "If I left college, I would only go back to the NBA as a general manager," he said. "That's where my skill is at -- the evaluation of talent, putting together teams."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :shock:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    "If I left college, I would only go back to the NBA as a general manager," he said. "That's where my skill is at -- the evaluation of talent, putting together teams."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :shock:

:shock: :shock: :lol::lol:
    Hey at least he knows one thing..... No place else like MSG

It would be electric everynight

Chicago, as much as they think couldn't touch that with a 50 ft pole

united center for a newer arena is underwhelming and it's location is less than ideal
    CROJAM95 wrote:

united center for a newer arena is underwhelming and it's location is less than ideal

every move he makes in chicago they will say jordan did it better...nets in an upset
    CROJAM95 wrote:

every move he makes in chicago they will say jordan did it better...nets in an upset
    And play 2 years in Newark?
    Nah...

Stays in Cleveland... 3 year opt out...
    GoiMTvP.gif
    As much as it would pain me to see him in in nj when he coulda been in ny...... It would be sweet to see him a bunch of times in Brooklyn in a few years

hey the nets use to play on long island :)
    CROJAM95 wrote:

Nah...

2 yr sacrifice until they move to brooklyn and take over

the russian is getting out of the car we 3 hookers as we speak
    Nah...

2 yr sacrifice until they move to brooklyn and take over

the russian is getting out of the car we 3 hookers as we speak[/quote]
    Hey should bring the Russian Spy... :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i can understand hating the Yankees, but the Knicks? don't they have enough problems. if i were Lebron i would be heading to Miami. i watch Burn Notice, there's hot chicks everywhere!!!
    KO282453 wrote:
    i can understand hating the Yankees, but the Knicks? don't they have enough problems. if i were Lebron i would be heading to Miami. i watch Burn Notice, there's hot chicks everywhere!!!

MIAMI WOULD BE MY PLACE ALSO
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I've been making fun of the Knicks for a while...you're just thinking of starting now?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    I've been making fun of the Knicks for a while...you're just thinking of starting now?

Kind of like kicking a dead horse::::kick:::"Get up"::::nothing:::
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Can we still make fun of Kobe for being accused of rape? :? :lol:8-) :P

Just kidding OP, just kidding....maybe. ;)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    dcfaithful wrote:

This isnt in any way, shape or form directed at u dcfaithful....as I believe u reside in Utah, and are a lil more open minded and a stand up guy

Us Basketball fans know that Utah is particulary tough on Kobe...calling him a rapist and what not.
    Isnt it a bit creepy that some of these folks(mainly mormons, who I'm sure some are radical and could have more than 1 wife, who also could be well underage) dont realize the hypocracy of what their saying :lol: They arent really on solid ground when they go off on this ad nauseum! Plus it was years ago and C'mon, the girl was a lil loose

I do not personally like Kobe...but its just funny when I see him play in Utah, it just always pops in my head what I just expressed here....cant help it
    dcfaithful wrote:

12 345 rings :mrgreen:
    dcfaithful wrote:

i had more of a problem with him giving up Shaqshaq_kobe.jpg
    dcfaithful wrote:

Just curious of your opinion, but do you think he (and the Lakers) could continue to do it without Phil?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    12 345 rings :mrgreen:[/quote]

Just curious of your opinion, but do you think he (and the Lakers) could continue to do it without Phil?[/quote]

YES
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

This isnt in any way, shape or form directed at u dcfaithful....as I believe u reside in Utah, and are a lil more open minded and a stand up guy

Us Basketball fans know that Utah is particulary tough on Kobe...calling him a rapist and what not.
    Isnt it a bit creepy that some of these folks(mainly mormons, who I'm sure some are radical and could have more than 1 wife, who also could be well underage) dont realize the hypocracy of what their saying :lol: They arent really on solid ground when they go off on this ad nauseum! Plus it was years ago and C'mon, the girl was a lil loose

I do not personally like Kobe...but its just funny when I see him play in Utah, it just always pops in my head what I just expressed here....cant help it

I totally understand, and have thought the same thing from time to time. I also take no offense to your observation as I have a few opinions of my own on our imbalanced "faith" influence here.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    KO282453 wrote:

Just curious of your opinion, but do you think he (and the Lakers) could continue to do it without Phil?[/quote]

YES[/quote]

if Phil does leave, it'll be interesting to see if the Lakers can trump the mass speculation that would become "Can they do it without Phil?"

Although on the brink of his 4th three-peat, I don't think Phil will retire...unless his doctors encourage him to and his health is in poor shape.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Another funny thing is that we always heckle the Lakers and Kobe...but yet they more times than not the hurdle we can't get over in the playoffs.

I love Sloan as a coach, sure he doesn't have a title, but for 20+ years (with the exception of myabe 2 seasons before the Malone/Stockton era and 1 or a few during the rebuilding to the now Williams/Boozer era) he has been able to crank out playoff teams.

I think that's pretty respectable. But sadly enough, I have a feeling Sloan will go into the Hall of Fame liek Stockton and Malone...as great contributions to basketball, but title-less.

Malone however, went to one of our biggest rivals in one last attempt to get a ring and got shut out...and forever put a stain on his legacy here...although I still regard him as one of the best PF's to play the game.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL